Incest thread, what's your fix? Tell us

Incest thread, what's your fix? Tell us.

Other urls found in this thread:

pegue.net/8KyP
heavy.com/news/2016/09/patricia-spann-misty-velvet-dawn-spann-incest-married-mother-daughter-son-oklahoma-duncan-comanche-county-facebook-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fuck is wrong with her asshole?

sharpie in the pooper

Something's wrong with your asshole

I think that used to be a dude.

it needs to be filled

preferably with a cucumber

and why does her pussy look like a collapsed lung??

How old are you both?
When did is first start?
How?
Who else knows?
Would you consider mother/father?

BRO OR GTFO

WTF??

never seen a fucking pussy? thats her inner lips wich are meaty af.

>How old are you both?
32, she's 34

>When did is first start? How?
In 1999 my sister took my virginity. I was 15, she was 17 at that time. I was a loner and nerdy, she felt sorry for me I guess…
One lonely weekend, parents were nowhere to be found as usual, we got drunk together. Just shooting the shit, her failed relationships, me failing to even get one… by the time we finished the 2nd bottle of wine we pretty much stopped talking and just cuddled on the couch. I can't remember what I asked her at that moment, but instead of an answer she sat up, looked at me, and told me to take off my pants.
"I… what?" was all I could muster.
"Fuck this, it's no big deal…", she said as she slipped off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I just sat there and stared at her tits. Unhappy with speed of things she "helped me" out of my jeans and boxers by yanking them off me, knelt beside me and sucked my cock into her mouth. I thought she'd stop once I was hard, but she kept going, eyes closed, seemingly enjoying it. When I told her I was getting close she stopped, got on top of me, aimed the tip of my cock at her pussy and sat down on it. I watched as my cock disappeared in her pussy, then looked up at her. She was looking at me, our eyes met, we hesitated.

Then for the first time in my life I took initiative and went in for a kiss. She returned it, then started riding me. I didn't last very long and came inside her without warning. She was on the pill, so no big deal. We held each other until I was soft again and slipped out. Then we talked. Or rather I asked questions, she answered, demonstrated hands on if necessary. We fucked again afterwards, this time I was in control. We switched positions a couple of times, I don't think she came. I did though, pulled out and covered half her back. She was in the middle of cleaning herself up when we heard keys in the front door.
She slipped out, and we spent the night in our seperate rooms. I couldn't really sleep though, doubt she could.

Who the hell starts an incest thread and then shames us all with gifs of their chopped liver fuckhole instead of posting actual incest?

Squidward, is that you?

Next morning: nothing. No awkwardness, no omfg, nothing. We had (good) sex, we both enjoyed it, so we kept doing it for another two years. It stopped when she moved away. She had a couple of failed relationships, then finally seemed to settle down and had a kid.
A few weeks ago she told me she had a breakthrough with her therapist and realized that she won't ever be happy until she is with somebody like me. She broke up with her guy, got her own apartment and asked me to help move her stuff. I replied with "sure, and then you suck me off? ;p", in the typical 'haha totally didnt mean that but if you liked it I totally would' way.
She replied with "ok, do me after? :)"
It escalated rapidly from there. We discovered our kinks and fetishes are an exact match (she's my fucktoy and gets off on pleasing me), we're both consenting adults and single, so why the fuck not?
We're in a long distance relationship right now, every few weeks we see each other, do drugs and fuck our brains out.
Pics related, now and then.

Glorious

>Who else knows?
Nobody

>Would you consider mother/father?
No, but I would totally consider my niece, her 13 yo daughter. My sister gets off on when I make her tell me about the things she'd do with her kid while we fuck. But we'll (probably) never go there... I say probably because I'm still hopefully working on it.

spread your ass cheeks

I liked getting molested by my mom s boyfriend. Lot of sexual conquests there. It was from like 11 to 14. Still remember my first orgasm was cumming in that man's mouth.

Ugly troll on that pussy

Alien pussy

Is it just me

Kek

Bump

pegue.net/8KyP

More webms OP spread that pussy

With sound webmshare.com/D3EEx

really? ok then

keepe bumping while i type then ok?

Damn that's so hot! I wish I was my older sisters fuck toy, I jerk off to her panties all the time

underrated comment

also check'd

bump

So when I was like probably 12ish I can remember my moms boyfriend would wake me up at night by putting his hands down my pjs and fondling my dick. I would get like super rock hard, and he would suck on my dick and finger my ass too. I couldnt really orgasm for a while I rmemeber for awhile for sure. What he would do is play with my asshole thoughand lick it and finger it etc. He would have me try to sit on his dick and get it up in my ass. I couldnt for awhile so he'd make me suck his dick and he'd shoot off a load in my mouth and make me swallow. I started to get turned on by it, and played with my ass in the shower putting shampoo bottles in there all sorts of shit. Its like I couldnt wait to go to my moms for the weekend.

Snapped my sis my dick a couple of times. She blocked me this morning

So i remember when I was able to sit on the dudes lap and got it all the way in and he tried fucking me but it hurt so he wound up having me sit and ride back and forth while i faced forward, and he came in there. Fucked up my asshole so much I had lil blood and I told my pe coach my stomach hurt and couldnt run. So we do this stuff for awhile, all the time and my moms so fucked up off dope shes in the other room passed out most of the time. So i remember the day I came, was with the dude. He had just shot his shit in me and said it was my turn and when he went down on me i just remember almost pulling his hair out and just dumping balls out into his mouth. First orgasm. I think this why I like men dude.

That's one of the ugliest pussies I've ever seen

I'd love to drug my sister and do whatever I want with her while she sleeps.

I'm a guy and I gave my brother 3 three blowjobs one time when we were drunk, pretty sure he came on my face in the night as well, we shared a bedroom.

I'd love to give both my sister and my niece molly, then cuddle on the couch with them while we watch Ken Park (great sex scenes!)

Sounds like a good plan. Nice pics.

all my freinds had prety girlfreinds and i was jelous and lonly so my mum sed she culd be my girlfreind to make me happy and i sed OK
now we go on dates together and she teach me about sex it feels nice and mummy ses it helps me to

My sister turned 13 and I really wanna lick her feet. Problem is she is a bitch. Ah well. Probably wont eve get to do it.

Not yet, gotta start slow. Weed first, then we'll see.

nice hands.

nice asshole, would slide my tongue in

Post feet please

agree. Feet toes spread

I like to smell and lick the crotch of my sister's worn panties while I jerk-off

more op please

Step mom

heavy.com/news/2016/09/patricia-spann-misty-velvet-dawn-spann-incest-married-mother-daughter-son-oklahoma-duncan-comanche-county-facebook-photos/

I lived in Lawton, the next town over. Duncan always was kind of a shithole. This surprised me 0/10

Did you ever touch her?

Did you ever fuck her?

10/10

Nice.

No I jerk off to her pics she lets me take

I thought it looked like a little Yoda doll coming head first out her baby chute.

>webmshare.com/D3EEx

Anymore with sound?

examples of what she says about her daughter?

No, sorry

She talks about letting me take her virginity, letting her try out everything she's curious about, then sharing my cock with her

scam fag

Bump

No.

You are fuckung joking...I ould fuck that pussy till she squirted!!

in out in out in out in out.....aha ha ha ahaaaaaaaaa

This house is clean!

Bucket fanny.

Get that poor squirrel out of there, it'll suffocate!

Show your Tits...

which bitch?

how old is niece?

I would like to fuck my daughter

Do it. (her)

>moar details pls

almost 14

You gotta get on that bro. ass is ripe.

I had sex with my little sister. I can tell story but it's not pretyped and I have a new keyboard that's dramatically different from my old one.

double order pastrami coming up!

Go ahead start sharing.

keyboard is different eh? what is it not a qwerty keyboard or something you dumb fuck? ho about i save you the trouble of an excuse. e don't want to watch you try to half ass type this story which is utter bullshit for the next 20 minutes.

I got molested by my 5 years older brother during a 3 years period ish. Used to crawl into my bed at night and make me suck his dick; he sucked me too of course.
When i actually started to enjoy it a lot, urging to suck his dick, he just said that we could not keep doing it.
Lots of sexy time before the end arrived at least, i don't think it has affected me as an adult.

My sister

story time faggot. pretype then dump plz

Why isn't there a pic of him inside you?

Well there's and Other than that nothing right now, we're usually simply too caught up in the act to take pictures. Maybe next time we see each other.

Dj arbys