It's that time of the week. Friday night bong rips! Come join me fellow stoner and weed aficionados

It's that time of the week. Friday night bong rips! Come join me fellow stoner and weed aficionados.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emKdcbV1fVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a wand right? Never used one...

The thing I mire most in that picture is the old school G15. My blue one lasted me like a decade before I went out and got a mechanical.

Logitech would become relevant again if they'd release a mechanical version of it.

Extreme Q desktop vape with a water pipe adapter. Incredible, potent hits every time. Love it. It's still warming up. completely sober right now. That will change very soon.

KYS no one cares about your stupid plant
inb4 b-b-but alcohol is bad too
inb5 it's a natural plant
inb6 drug laws are dumb man
no one cares about "drug culture", you're not interesting or subversive for smoking. Enjoy whatever you like on your own time but don't act like it gives you a personality

It's sad it's not longer available. I love my G15. Still rocking even after 5 years of use.

fuck, glad I found the weed thread. On some ghost train haze right now listening to Pere Ubu. Anyone smoking anything good?

Gravity bong rips here

>Captcha: Grass

You are why this world sucks

>weed aficionados

yeah that makes you sound like less degenerate losers

OP here I got some green crack.

Taking my first hit off my water pipe. Post something good.

Care to explain how it works to a noob? Bouta derb some crumble

Fucking this man. Had years of it and its so hard to break out into real life. Get out into the real world while you have a chance guys

Nice. I should get some desktop vape too.

I recently bought Firefly 2. Shit was price but not regretting single cent

desktop vape has a ceramic core that heats up. when i take my hit hot air passes through the chamber into the glass wand packed with 0.2g herb in a metal screen. it vaporizes the chemicals in the herb and into the glass water pipe to further cool it and into my lungs.

this guy gets it. nobody cares about this stonershit, go get a hobby

I've smoked and it was whatever, but whenever my stoner friends want to hang out it will devolve into sitting around talking about nothing except excitedly asking who wants to smoke weed

Then, if you have the Gaul to say "none for me thanks, I don't really like pot" you're immediately met by a chorus of "That's chill dude, I don't like getting pass out drunk, and it's not like you'll get addicted or it has any negative effects bruh"

Awesome vape, never tried it. I love my MFLB too (OP here) pic related

Get better friends

"Damn, I wish I had some oil to smoke!"

Fuck wit a nigga
>this is all live resin

OP here. Feeling pretty good :) Post some stoner comics

do you faggots even get high?

Fair point, and usually it's more acquaintances who are there when I'm seeing a mutual friend

Dude, you need to get better friends. After I got a job at a grow site, every one just thought I was a huge pot head, which I only smoke like a gram a week.

They got on me enough that I just stopped talking to them, got better friends in the end.

Very nice. I wish I had some shatter right now. Oh well, my water pipe is treating me wonderfully right now.

Try dabbing before going mountain biking, like on a real technical trail. Like Wissahickon outsie of philly. it was crazy fun.

Noobin it get some name brand shit brah

relevant

Great strain. Haven't had it in a while. Like Optimus Prime from BC. Still have a Q.

Shatter gets your tolerance pretty fucking high. Some heads can't smoke
Anything but this or Keef.

nobody sure spending a shitton of time and effort on it internationally for decades+
>>>gtfo

Holy shit I had 2 hits off my water pipe and it's been over 10 minutes since feeling those hits and It just keep climbing, I'm in the stratosphere.

I live in Northern California so indoor fire is like 100 an ounce off the street. The name brand loudpack shit is still super expensive oil tho. Between loudpack and moxie that's some of the best oil manufacture in California right now, and I am a guy who blasts oil for a living.
>Emerald triangle ftw.

Yeah those guys are terrible, but in my experience, not the norm

yup gotta vary it up
mostly bud w/occasional extracts ftw

Me as well. Butane extraction is big with clandestine labs.

>moxie
legit

We are in Harmony

This is why I hate the night shifts, I'll be destroyed in approximately 6 hours. rip

I saw the sun turn like red and purple once. I was soooooo high !

WA here. been dabbing on deep diesel by kush valley. love these guys nothing but quality runs. 11.92% CBD!

Keep your eye on the prize. You can do it. just gotta believe.

Good for anxiety.

these simple things user :)

It's a made for TV movie.

I have no weed to smoke :(((
currently just waiting until I can take acid again
love you guys

Well, we are in the golden age nuggets. The Kola super highway. It's good to be alive.

WIth acid being so hard to make, how much does it cost and how did you find a dealer?

Wish I could shove a Nug your way user. Honestly.

hey man i have the same monitor as you aww.
also high as fuq.

Carefully. Some people are pushing a number of close psychadelics as acid. It's not always LSD. Liquid is good, powder is madman. But it's rare.

Man FUCK That monitor. No common X fucking mount so I cant put it on no monitor arms. Shit is fucking wack. I'm loving my dell 30 inch 2k display.

> (You)
How about DMT? Mushrooms?ayahuasca ?

Had a friend who was transferring LSD powder in a thimble, to make liquid, ran into his friend, powder flew up his nose, all over his face. Can't OD on LSD so, he had to wait it out. Can't imagine being on quite so much though. Most I've done is a ten strip and that was pretty out there.

I bought 3 tabs for $30, took them with my friend, then we decided to stock up so we bought 20 more for $150, split the cost and split the tabs. Finding a dealer is pretty easy when you have a mohawk and wear a leather jacket. Dressing like a punk is one way but basically just announce to the world that you want acid by looking like someone who wants acid. I've gotten acid in the city simply by walking around. One time, I was chilling in SF with my friend and we saw some dude drop his weed, then we saved it for him and he was like "you guys look like kids who want acid" (im 19 no ban) Another time in my home town, I was walking with another punk friend and we were offered acid by 3 different people. It's mostly dependent on where you are and when you go out. People sell acid all day but they're more likely to stop you and ask you if you want acid if you're out at night. Street acid is weak but if you REALLY want acid quick it's the way to go. Otherwise ask around and make friends with people who like drugs.

You're def a fag. You act like no one cares about the plant, yet how much is spent on it each year?(Just this one dispensary by my place makes 3 million a yr) Just that alone is saying that ppl have interest in it.

That's not including doctors who study it for medical purposes. The business owners who own dispensary / grow sites. All the other businesses that have popped up due to weed.

You're clearly a dumb ass who is just speaking from his ass.

So just legalizing weed in my state, it has already done this.
Open up hundreds upon hundreds of jobs, which help drop the unemployment rate. (Just the ten dispensary's in my little area have hired prob a total of close to 300 ppl. That is not including any growers, drivers, etc, just dispensary jobs. My grow is big enough that I've hired 14 ppl)

Taxes. All sales have a very hefty state and federal tax (Almost 50% here) That money is then used to make more jobs for construction, law enforcement, Schools, bunch more.

Also it being legal here has reduced the amount of ppl who been sent to jail for shit charges for barely holding any thing. You know how much it costs to keep and house a prisoner?? About 50k a yr that is coming out of tax payers pockets.

So stop talking out your ass, you just come off as a faggot who doesn't know shit.

Never done DMT. Seen it do kind of insane things to my friends. Visuals are one thing. But DMT sounds nutty. It was also much harder to get back when I did acid.

and sleeping and appetite as well. not super terpy like some of the lemon stuff.

I was writing shit, that didn't happen.

I had a vision one though. In a combination of a lot of acid, coke and weed. I remember that more vividly than my fist day of school.

Yeah, THC makes you much more paranoid. Can increase anxiety. The CBD spray out here in the west is great.

We have receptors for these psychsdelics, yet we don't make them. There must be a reason they exist : )

doesnt make me paranoid probably cuz ive been smoking since i was like 13 but yeah i see what you mean. i feel like dabs normalize me so i honestly am not hell bent on being totally out of it i just wanna be able to eat and sleep like a normal person

How many fucking versions of The Wreck of the Edmunfitz Gerald you got?

I was looking for the original one, not a cover

this is accurate. also super trippy on acid. dont know what anons were talking about it but i used to sell the stuff. just throwin it out there

GOLDEN GORD > WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=emKdcbV1fVc
Just smoking some papers