The point of Sup Forumsandcraft is to stablish political factions that will work as goverments following their own...

The point of Sup Forumsandcraft is to stablish political factions that will work as goverments following their own ideology and see which one triumphs over the rest. The server implements a custom resource pack to increase immersion. Put simply, we are for political roleplaying and generally having a good damn time.

IP: polandcraft.tk
1.9.4 Survival/Factions server
We are running on an Earth-map 17 km wide and 13km long which has custom ore generation.

Relevant links:
Discord channel:
discord.gg/VUKfDrn
History wikia:
polandcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumsand_Wiki
Tyrone's endorsement:
youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_kvpcYI0
The server's dynmap:
s11.hosthorde.com:1939/ (open in browser)
Recommended cracked client:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142

Here's a brief summary of the server's relevant mechanics:
- Realistic ore/cave generation. You will not find ore at the usual levels you would in a normal map. It's region based, and some regions possess a high density of certain materials. Blocks like prismarine, are scattered in the ocean, packed ice can be found inside giant caves in Antartica, Alaska has lots of gold, Africa has diamond, Iron can be found in mountains, at high levels, etc.
- There are no spawners in the overworld, however you can find spawners in the nether, which works exactly like normal.
- A dynmap that lets you see yourself and other people's location on the map in real-time, as well as all the faction claims in the world. If you want to remain hidden, you can go to the nether.
- No /spawn command, no /warp command, you can /sethome and /f sethome(faction plugin) and if you find yourself trapped inside lava by someone you can always /delhome to go back to spawn.
- High mob/animal rates and Hard difficulty
- No tree-feller plugin or other stuff that makes vanilla mechanics easier
- A custom resource-pack that is Sup Forums inspired. Ex: The sun is Trump's face, gold is renamed to Trump, Enderman are niggers, Witches are klansmen, Villagers are (((Villagers))), etc.
- High claiming power for factions and a low powerloss to allow people to both be a war focused nation or a more peaceful, trading, build-fagging nation.
- Overrall balance of plugins encourages nations to engage in trade and active relations, instead of chaotic war/pvp (doesn't stop you if your name is rommel101)

I'm sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

im sorry sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

im sorry sad knight

I'm sorry,sad knight

I want Audio of that badly

I'm sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

I'm sorry, sad knight

me too

I'm sorry sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry,sad knight

what is going on in this webm

Im sorry, sad knight

>I'm sorry, sad knight

efukt had me like

W-WHAAT TTHHHE FUUCCKK

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad Knight

now I want marshmallows

sleep tight, giga nigga.

Im sorry, sad knight

If you're gonna shill the server you could at least update the fucking version dumbasses

t. Spacewardlizard, I'll be on tomorrow night

lol you browse The server was 1.10.2 but we went back because the resourcepck doesn't load in that version.

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Alright, thanks for the heads up man

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Jokes on you, you little minecraft homo, I'm already on the verge of suicide

"Im sorry, sad knight" to this post

Im sorry, sad knight

I'm sorry, sad night

I'm sorry, sad knight

im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

I'm sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

I'm sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

I'm sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry,sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Why tho? Join a gym, you'll feel better after a good workout, you'll gain confidence, and you could make friends if you join a class like boxing

Im sorry, sad knight

I'm sorry, sad knight

Jokes on you my life is already sad and depressing..

Im sorry, sad knight

I actually might join. Ive been playing Agrarian Skies 2 and Infinity Evolved for a while.

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Question, how many people actually play this? I haven't even played Minecraft since it was like £6 to buy it back in the day, and I think playing with a bunch of Sup Forums's would be interesting.

Im sorry, sad knight.

I'm sorry, sad knight.

Bring me some good times please

Im sorry, sad knight

2019 unique players have joined since May 23
80 players logged in today
13 players right now

We usually get a peak of 20 players

The server itself has been running since 2012 as is said in OP

Im sorry,sad knight

I'm sorry, sad night

I'm sorry, sad knight

the server is open to offline clients with an in-game login, theres also an option to be treated as a premium account and skip the login+enable online mode
so you can play without buying it and if you decide to buy it you can just update your status.

I'm sorry, sad knight.

Me apologies laddeh

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

I'm sorry, sad knight

"I'm sorry,sad knight"

I'm sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight

Im sorry, sad knight