If you could push a button and kill all of the muslims in the world, would you...

If you could push a button and kill all of the muslims in the world, would you? Or would you rather kill all of the niggers in the world?

Is there one to kill all normies?

Why not both

Muslims.. lots of niggers are muslim too

Mudslimes, definitely.

That's what we like to call a "two-fer" ;)

I'd rather press the button that kills all the Jews

Niggers don't really do any harm other than to each other, which is actually good if you think about it. So sandniggers.

And please let me know if you discover a second button, because both is clearly the desired choice.

Didn't muslims like invented current medicin and algebra?

Fuck, Jews do suck. They're still recovering from the 30s and 40s though, so I figured that we can address that issue last kek

Try telling that to the police in Houston, Tx and Detroit!!!

They also invented suicide vests. They have served their purpose... KAHBOOM

Good point.

Agreed. Let's keep looking for ways to eliminate the niggers though.

Nah thats bullshit that shit goes back to babylonians

Muslims also act like fucking monkeys aka niggers. Just browse Sup Forums's reckt threads and you're sure to find those fuckers setting people on fire etc

Lmao we've got a vote to wipe out the Muslims here!

I thought the Jews invented suicide vests while trying to kick the British out of Palestine.

They mainly got Syrian Christians to translate from ancient Greek to Arabic, thus "preserving" the knowledge.

I can't say for sure as I wasn't there. But we can all agree that they sure do utilize them kek

No, once the Jews are gone,ost of recurrent problems disappear

I'd press the one that kills all Sup Forumstards.

You sound like you know some history. Did the arabs in one point own spain, take the greek knowledge they kept alive and influence people from the dark ages to change their dumb ways?

Of course. Ridding your house of rats doesn't mean you leave the cockroaches alone.