Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Claim

>Maki
How many of what?
Relaxing is always very nice.

It's me, Chara

Aww yiss! Ribs are the best
Griling is my second favourite type next to baking
Good sauce makes the bauss

Gonna go get pizza, brb

I want to sexually torment a tranny

I still don't know why people hate on my one true love. She's pretty much perfect!

Chaika cute!

Cheeks

See ya!
Oh, one time I made Burger Patties in which I put some small chunks of hacked vegetables and put that with cheese in pizza dough and then baked it.
Shit was cash. Burger Hot Pockets kinda. The dough was soaked in the sauce of the mincemeat.

Well, I think I'm going to bed though. See you all

Everyone is who they are
And they never gonna change at all
Free fall
Everyone is who they are
You can never really change them all
Free fall

Everybody leaving, everybody knows
You will always be remembered as a bully, I suppose
Everybody leaving, everybody's gone
You will always be the one they told us not to hang around
Everybody leaving, everybody knows
You will always be remembered as a bully, I suppose
Never heard of her.
Oh shit, definitely using this for the next campaign I run.

Claimed

I gotcha. I used to be a cat person until i got Athena. Shes been my big baby ever since
You been feeling better lately?

Its been alright best. Just playing warframe a bit and posting. Been taking a break from Overwatch so i dont burn out

Nah, it was like, over a month ago. I never drink and drive. I outright give me keys to someone else if I decide to drink. According to my cousin, the rest of the family has their story twisted.
I'm a speed lover, what can I say? I won't go above 100 in a car though... mainly cause i can't get it that fast, but still.
$1.7k initial price, and the clutch plus resurfaced flywheel is $160. Mechanic said he'll install it for free, and I can even watch and learn how to do it myself!

Well there's a cute I haven't seen in a while.

Hey, you know me and my Energy Love!

I'm probably going to get my Leauge profile figured out later.

Right back at you, you cute.

>14-20.
>Sie haben die älter als 18 Jahre alt sein auf Sup Forums zu posten.
Warum würden Sie die anons auf Gas wollen 18 bis 20 Jahre alt sind?

>People hate Chaika.
Since when? Chaika was always cute!

Top tier

Not even the real chen who claims here normally jsut have a lot of chen pics
Tut mir leid brudi.Die meisten weebs sind so.Habe genug beim catfishen getroffen.Das sind alles betas die einem mädchen ausm internet alles kaufen würden.Ist ne super geldeinnahme.egal ich schweife ab.Ich kann natürlich hier ein bisschen verweilen.Werde mich jedoch nicht so schnell von meiner aktuellen meinung verabschieden.Bis ich hier dass gegenteil bewiesen bekommen hab.(Noch scheints du mir wie ein netter gesell)
>heaven with waifus
yea u have autism . Case cleared.One weeb i met posting here is delusional and dumb.

Look guys it's the murderer. Don't kill me user.

Plenty of people dislike Chaika.

Night Lil killer
>Mugen

>Warum würden Sie die anons auf Gas wollen 18 bis 20 Jahre alt sind?
wer sich mit 18-20 noch verhält wie jemand der gerade 16 ist und dies anime zu verdanken hat gehört ins gas.Schluss aus ende.Dass sind leute mit denen ich nur schlechte ehrfarungen gemacht habe

Fell asleep, woke up to my little brother yelling at a game, took my charger too to fucking charge the controller too, so my phone's about to die

>TFW will never trust people enough to make a band
I've got a great voice, but singing alone doesn't make a band
>Heaven is literally perfect
>Being with your love isn't perfect
Excuse me, what?
Still not a weeb.
Yer a cunt
Take it back man, its yours.

Calamity-masu'd

I did, fucking kicked him off the xbox too because he's been playing since he got home

We all have autism here
Maybe you should stay and join the autism

althought most people who have waifus are weebs you don't necessarily have to be a weeb.
Say you watch one anime and find you're waifu , are you still a weeb if you only love her and don't watch any other animes?

When I was a boy
Somebody said
If you're in a war
Don't be afraid
Your hand is your gun
Your point of view
Your only way to win, my son
Hey Rem, how's it going?We haven't actually talked in a while.
FUCKING SAVAGE
But really, good job asserting yourself.

Miho claimed

Someone end me.

I'll prepare the noose for you

He's still a little fucking shit all the time and i hate yelling at him because it hurts the fuckng hell out of my throat

Jerkin' Joe is my quality waifs. Prove that God isn't real now.

Do it yourself.

been listening to nomy?

I'll clean the mess

I do feel a bit better. Maybe I'm getting the hang out of this? I mean how to deal with it.

well, I'm now definitely going to bed

Ah, in dem Fall kann ich dich beruhigen. Die meisten hier haben einen Job und sind längst volljährig. Haben sogar nen russischen Lehrer hier eine Weile gehabt. Der Gründer dieser Threads, Tenryuu, ist sogar im Berufsheer tätig. Ich glaub zuständig für die Ausbildung neuer Rekruten. Bin mir da allerdings nicht ganz so sicher. Ist ne weile her seitdem er wieder hier war.

Aber hey, ich kanns dir echt nicht verübeln. Sind auch einige dieser hardcore weebs hier.
Wie gesagt, hier ist eigentlich eine recht... unterschiedliche Gesellschaft zugange. Angefangen von Esdeath mit seinen privaten Problemen, welche ihn sehr... sagen wir einzigartig wirken lassen (hast du sicher im letzten Thread gelesen) über Leute welche ehrliche hart arbeitende Bürger sind. Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher dass Penny user in einer Schule der Netzwerkadministrator ist. Hat seine Stalkerin umgebracht als sie bei ihm eingebrochen ist und die Stromleitung abgeschalten hat.

Wie gesagt, äußerst viele unterschiedliche Leute.
Ich werd mich aber mal zu Bett begeben. Wünsch dir noch einen schönen Aufenthalt.

Und klar, auf ner Con wirst du nur die wahnsinnigsten aller weebs kennenlernen.

Albums. How many do you have to go through. Yeah seems like I don't get to do it as much.

Nice to hear. Warframe eh? Played that for a short bit, friends make it extremely fun. Yeah I haven't played OW in a good bit either.

Enough energy to keep yourself Forever Young.

I'm a gay faggot

>Belives in heaven
I do not have anything to add there
>if you only love her and don't watch any other animes?
you arent a weeb then . YOu are braindamaged then.Since you fell in love with a fictional character.Because you obviously have no rl crush. Wich is sad
I do not wish to join the autism this phase of my life is over.
>Und klar, auf ner Con wirst du nur die wahnsinnigsten aller weebs kennenlernen.
>ich gehe dort hin
Schlaf schön...mal schauen was sich hier so ergibt..

Hey you.
How's your VN going?

Good Tsun, i would have given you a stern talking to otherwise
I do like going fast as well, but im not as adventurous as you are with it
Thats an even better deal then! You gotta love learning new things

We all have our own ways, it just takes time for each of us to find out how
Night flower eater

It is infinitely better with friends. More so in this game than others because its a never ending grind fest
Did you end up doing any ranked this season?

jesus christ you weebs are sad as fuck lmao

I just finished some competitive in CS

I'm a terrible shot, can't click people at all

You have to shout from your diaphragm, not your throat.This makes it louder, deeper and makes it not hurt your throat.
Yeah, he's pretty amazing.
Chaos is his best song IMO, but the Diane ones are very good too.
Hes also hot af.
>Smug atheist judging everyone
The very definition of a stereotype.Luckily I have an atheist friend or I would think every atheist was like you.There is nothing wrong with believing in Heaven, going to church, praying or any other religion as long as you don't harm anyone.
Not a weeb

If it's the broken speech bit, then they need to learn to get over it.

Nun schauen Sie sich Shiro: Er ist ein Minderjähriger, aber noch wirkt er reif genug, um nicht erwischt worden zu sein.
>Erinnern Sie mich wieder, warum wir in Deutsch sprechen, wenn wir leicht in Englisch sprechen könnte?

I am not cute!

Only if I get to Dream On You though.

She says we weren't swerving between any traffic going that fast. When we WERE going that fast, it was fairly empty section. She also said she isn't scared of riding from my riding, but because my aunt told her a story of some guy flying off the side of a bridge. So that's 2 things that my aunt twisted around so she could make it seem worse than it was. Cousin straight said she was wanting a truck more than a bike right now, but she'd be down for a dirt bike to take out to the dunes with me.

C'MON MUGEN, GOTTA GO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

Right? Considering the next cheapest one of these is $2k, with body panel damage, and 2 hours away, I think I lucked out HARDCORE!
And ya, I love learning things. Especially mechanical things!
>Also, I'm not tsun!

Aight

Idk how to do that because i barely ever talk, much less yell

Hey senpai!

Hey

he is awesome love the story of diane think its 5 songs long

> YOu are braindamaged then.Since you fell in love with a fictional character.
all you need is a little bit of autism
Seriously before I met Sachi i wasn't even a weeb and hadn't watched anu anime in like 2 years
>I do not wish to join the autism this phase of my life is over.
But its fun
who me?
pretty good
slutty loli boat master

40 something I believe?
Never watched the anime so I couldn't say.

One quick attempt before the leaba

>If trips get, every waifu of the thread must be given to me this very instant!

ew
to bed I go then

Hello

Jesus wept

Sachi! Hello there~

I was the same, it just takes practice.
The hardest part is finding out how and where you're going to practice yelling.
Yeah I think 5, maybe 6.
His voice is amazing and versatile.
>It really doesn't surprise me that you like The Story Of Diane tbh
Sorry tripsgut, not even close.
What's a leaba
At that pictures size.

Yellow best waifu

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking retards

Chink

How are you doing?

>wenn wir leicht in Englisch sprechen könnte?
Thought you were germankek your german aint bad.
>Er ist ein Minderjähriger, aber noch wirkt er reif genug, um nicht erwischt worden zu sein.
Same goes for me :^^^)
Sachi you seem like a nice guy I dont want to argue with you anymore.Dont waste your time with me.My opinion over anime-fans is just from encounters I had.So well For me all anime weebs are autistic fucks.I cant be sure if its so but thsi thread isnt helping in denying it.
>There is nothing wrong with believing in Heaven
Well I accept that you think that way...I'M no atheist I'm christ(whatever) the point it seems poinntless.Siince there are no signs of god etc etc I dont want to get involed into an religion discussion now.Its nothing for me.Those ppl are even worse then weebs.And if you are both...The you are the saddest püerson in the world

kek it speaks to me

"pretty good"? Be more specific, Sachi.
Cutie slutty maid bully.

I'm doing well, bought a new game so I'm playing that at the moment. Yourself?

Makes the tedious grinding not as boring. Yeah finding ways to dick around with the enemies or fool with that hilarious sliding mechanic. I did two placement matches I think, remember losing one. Good stuff.

Why would you want that? I'm no Japanese Girl.

Wew lad, quite the backlog. Well hey, won't have to look for something to listen to.

Night Trips Guy.

do you like me chen

Wew lad that's gonna be a pain tbh

So we dont have enough oil to refill fryers. Fuck.

Idk...I just saw you in that cringe thread but eh..I'm to lazy to read all that crap.For the beginning i have the same thoughts on you as on everyone else in this thread until he proves me otherwise.I mean how would I know?
Rub your feet in with that cold oil for me so i have at least a bit fun here

Taiga~
Sup Forums doesn't like us
not all waifus from anime/manga
To be fair most weebs including myself are overly autistic
great until i heard ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN

And I'm always open to having it grow. I really need to get to listening to the albums.

I mean this is how I imagine every weeb

The longer stories go by the less people remember so who knows what really happened ya know?
That would be rad to have a riding partner!
AAAAAAAAAA IM NOT MADE FOR FAST
Then you really lucked out on it from the way it sounds. Glad the car worked out for you in the end
>Excuse me, cute tsun. Better?

Im running a double tentacle loadout and its pretty rad so far
I got into plat, then i pretty much just dropped it from there
What have you been getting into?

Wew, you got real close to those pents love

kek

Lovely.

POP QUIZ ASSHOLE

I'm fine, thinking of doing some left over fireworks for 9/11.

Ive put the dirty oil in one half so I can at least do chips. Its too hot.
Nyanpasu

How are ya?

Wasn't Yellow a trap?I have the manga somewhere, let me check.
I had a whole paragraph typed up for you, but I pressed return instead of update and lost it but it boiled down to this
You're a Christian who says being a Christian is bad, I live a good life with family friends a job and my guns, and I like my life.
Also, not a weeb, why do you say this?
Figures
You'll do it, I believe in you!
>God damn that's a cute pic

Is that something you would shoot off fireworks for?

thats insensitive

Like i give a shit, nigga. Dosent change the fact that you a sad ass weeb. Been here since 06, wt snacks era. he was a weeb too. all yall pathetic ass faggots are laughable losers with gigs and gigs of jpgs you think have personalities. lmmfao nigga. Snap out of it.

Claiming these two cuties, I'm a harem fag.

Fuck me.

Yellow was a reverse trap

Nyanpasu Rory, how's your workday going?

Hello hello, how are you today?

I return with Take&Bake Pizza!

Rip

All the weebs in this thread are pic related