Hey Sup Forums, I have a question... After I went balls to the wall and drank 12 beers back in mid August...

hey Sup Forums, I have a question... After I went balls to the wall and drank 12 beers back in mid August, I haven't really been able to drink.. I tried to have 2 PBR's and threw up after 1 and a half. I think I might of had alcohol poisoning cause the day after I didn't feel hungover, but started throwing up throughout the day. Should I be worried guys?

!12 BEERS IS BALLS TO THE WALL!" I hope we're at least talking about pints of full strength beer.

I've been drinking 20 + pints of 5% abv beer and a bottle of whiskey per session since I was 16

Congrats you're a loser kill yourself

You're just a huge faggot. End it now

Irish fag here, if a 120lb 16 year old can drink you to death and back and not even be hungover then you're fucked

You're a pussy OP. That's all there is to it.

> balls to the wall and drank 12 beers

Holy lightweight Batman!

What are you a 13 year old girl?

Jealous that I can drink enough alcohol to kill you and have enough left over to preserve your body?

bump

Irish fag here again, 12 beers is still lightweight by 13 year old standards

Fuck user, i dont talk shit normally on here but 12 beers, your a faggot, seriously. No offense

bud light and pbr barely even qualify as beer. sounds like you're just a faggot OP

Has to be bait, either that or OP drank some old apple juice and died of alcohol poisoning

Baltika 9 is the one true beer.

OP here again, guess I should mention it was some Dogfish IPA or something which was around 20%. And I only been a social drinker till that one night

How much is some?

OP had to google the highest abv beer he could find to try and save himself the embarrassment

never mind read that wrong, still lightweight but dont worry its curable. Come to Ireland and us Paddyfags can train you

This

you got alcohol poisoning. the puking the whole day is a dead give away. your body now just straight up rejects beer. you can probably still drink alcohol but not beer for a while. try switching to whiskey or wine and see if you get the same reaction. if it persists your probably a lucky guy and your body just rejects alcohol from now on. enjoy a productive happy life OP.

americunts LUL

Maybe once I get into whiskey.. I know this guy who is a part of the "Tennessee Squires" which is apparently some exclusive club full of Jack Daniels enthusiasts
And I should have clarified before, sorry. Not very knowledgable about alcohol

Nope OP is just a lightweight and has graduated to a level of hangover previously unknown to him

Wait until you discover Poitín

Time to switch to scotch op beer just isn't your thing

Buckfast

If you had alcohol poisoning you would be dead.

>drank 12 bud lights
>Alcohol poisoning
Sorry son, looks like you've been affected by the placebo effect

12 bud lights will give me a buzz at best because my stomach will be so full and I'll be peeing every 5 minutes

>12 beers
>might have alcohol poisoning

As somebody whose had it (hospital, not breathing) more than once I can assure you that you did NOT have it and just experienced a delayed hangover which could be due to many factors.

Also, I could drink you under the table without feeling a buzz.

>balls to the wall
>12 beers

Cute story kid

Delayed hangover, don't worry when it comes it'll last days

Can't believe there's someone else here that loves bucky

Cant beat the bucky, are you scottish or irish?

>think I had alcohol poisoning
had a doctor tell me that with alcohol poisoning and food poisoning if you think you had it, you didn't have it. you'll know when you have it.

Tbh OP could have been verging on alcohol poisoning had he consumed 12 DIPA or dubbel/tripels or something but even at that your body would be pissing it out quick as fuck because it's so full of beer.

12 microbrews in one day actually is a lot and nothing at all like drinking - dozen cheap beers.

That's giving him some benefit of the doubt though, he's probably just a fag.

12 craftbrews in 3 hours isn't much

Alcoholic here, I've had alcohol poisoning twice. Both times from drinking an unknown amount of liquor

I shit myself, was unable to speak beyond incorherent mumbling, and my heart was racing so fast my gf dragged me to the car and took me to the hospital both times. One time they had to restart my heart.

And I'll still like from a can of PBR because it's shitty beer

Actually just Irish, so this is pretty normal for me

Drink 12 of these OP