Let gets something straight

Let gets something straight,
If you're still gaming and your past the age of about 14 or 15 then you may need to heavily consider suicide, only children still play games, are you a fucking child..? Or are you just that retarded? Literally, you're just mashing buttons, no more different then a toddler playing on a fake telephone.

It's a fucking mystery to me why so many of you still play games or watch anime, go out fucking side or something, get a girlfriend! Don't become your own girlfriend aka (Transgender fags)

This world is going to shit, and all you gamers are partially the reason.

I hope we get nuked.

Faggot sage

Yeah, I like baiting people too

It's not bait, it's a genuine question, why do so many of you game?

I don't game hardcore but I do play video games, my spouse and I both do.
Why are you so buttmad that people are enjoying something?

6/10 for the effort ,nice b8 tho.

>I don't like how you spend your free time!

Because you should be passed the age on letting your brain drool over pixels for hours at a time, I'm sure you and your girlfriend are overweight fat fucks because the type of people who game as a "couple" are usually overweight fucks who can't even reach for the tv changer.

Your question is the equivalent of that of someone saying.. Yea I still play with dolls and action figures, but that doesn't make me a kid..

Yea, you're right, it doesn't make you a kid, it makes you a fucking retard.

>I want to talk about how much more grown up I am than you
I still don't get why the fuck it matters to you? We're both fit, we eat well, and we go out regularly. In our down time we just prefer to play video games.
As for having a "non grown up" hobby I think that's some huge bullshit, people like you just want to suck the fun out of everything in an effort to be cooler and more mature than everybody else.
But joke's on you, we'll have fun and do what we enjoy while you worry about other people's activities, and when we both die you won't be any better than me.

Take a picture of you and your wife or gf or w/e and time stamp it, I wanna see if you fucks are fat or not

lel just jelly of my K/D fagit

get gud skrub

Not gonna happen considering I'm on my lunch break at work.
I'm 6'0 160lbs, she's 5'4 135lbs
Definitely not fat

You're so full of shit man, come back when you got that picture of you and your land whale wife, ok?

>Being this mad

So, we all know you're a troll but i'ma hear you out. why should i care or you care? If i'm a retard child, so what?

>Being this fucking retarded

I don't really feel the need to prove anything to you.
I really like that you didn't go after any content in what I said than your assumed and incorrect idea of what I look like.

>Falling for Op's bait

If videogames and anime make me a kid, then I love being a kid.

It's so Naive it's funny. They're making hundreds of million off of twenty somethings and above. And even developing games with characters that fit the over 30 demographic. Likely someone is pissing of OP, who is a gamer.

>stop liking the things I don't like.

Love being a retard*

Stop liking things I don't like the thread

FUCK you op, fuck your thread, games are for women AND MEN, you don't need to be a kid to play games, i'v been playing since i was 9, it's been 7 years since i first started playing, and it doesn't make me any less of a MAN.

i have a gf and i fuck her in the ass whenever i want.

That's makes you 16...

>16year old confirmed

I know this is bait, because nobody is stupid enough to misunderstand the purpose of games as an entertainment medium - I'll reply normally anyway.

I've played over 10,000 hours of Dota 2. I play Dota 2 for my livelihood and for fun. I have a girlfriend of 4 years, I have a college degree, I'm not overweight or otherwise unhealthy. There's nothing about me that would make anyone say "hey that guy is a fucking video game nerd lulululul." I go to gaming and comic book conventions, again, I'm just a regular ass dude in my regular life. I don't understand why people push a perception that if you enjoy a certain thing you immediately fall into a demographic of assumed characteristics. It goes deeper than OP's shitty bait - older generations usually perceive my eSports claim to fame as a child's hobby, when I make enough to support myself and my girlfriend doing it. Don't understand all the hate man.

During the shit times of my life I played video games. In high school I played PS1 RPGs all the time because my life sucked and I wanted to experience lives that didnt suck.

In my 20's I only played vidya with friends until the recession hit and then I got depressed cause no job and played 360 online games all the time.

Last time I gamed was from 2011-2013 with a girl I was dating cause all we did was game and fuck, our relationship sucked.

Havn't gamed much since then. Played some Mame for a few days earlier this year but I felt like the time was just being wasted.

VIDYA is such a time vampire

Life is a game
Graphics are awesome, but the gameplay is shitty...

fuck u op you faggot i could easily noscope you while i fuck my supermodel gf in her ass as she she makes out with her hot cheerleader friend

afterwards they bring me mountain dew and doritos while i smoke weed and post on here

fucking mlg here get rekt son

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

OP are you even trying to bait?

>I know this is bait
>Reply is longer than bait.

OP is noobgay

nice bait fag

actually i'm going to college for game design and development so fuck you

if we gamers are so immature then i guess there's a career in being immature huh

u jelly

>I'm going to college on how to become a bigger retard

>u jelly

Let gets something straight,
If you're still watching tv and your past the age of about 14 or 15 then you may need to heavily consider suicide, only children still watch tv, are you a fucking child..? Or are you just that retarded? Literally, you're just staring at a screen, no more different then a toddler watching Barney.

It's a fucking mystery to me why so many of you still watch movies or tv, go out fucking side or something, get a girlfriend! Don't become your own girlfriend aka (Transgender fags)

This world is going to shit, and all of you are partially the reason.

I hope we get nuked.

gammers 4 lyf

op has weak bait game

fite me irl fag

OP is right, but probably also a self-hating gamer.

People have let the world go to shit. Every one of us.

Anybody that gets offended by this no effort excuse for a troll post deserves to die.

>He threw it in the water
>But let's eat it any ways.

game development is a legitimate artistic medium you fucking uncultured swine

you ever played zelda majora's mask

you ever played undertale

you ever played mother 3

games may be seen primarily as a form of entertainment right now but we can push beyond that

games can convey a message

games can make us feel something

i'm going to college to learn how to transform the young people's culture and make the world a better place

what the fuck did you ever do with your life

If you are legitimate, your understanding of maturity and like concepts are surface level and I can't believe it

>doesn't understand how saging works
>doesn't even know how trolling works
>must damage control
Kill yoursellf.

dubs of truth

>game development is a legitimate artistic medium you fucking uncultured swine
>you ever played zelda majora's mask
>you ever played undertale
>you ever played mother 3

Of all the games in the world you could pick, those are your examples of art and culture

smh

low quality bait right here

This shits true, although I am gaming right now I don't usually game, just visiting parents and hate it so in the basement reminiscing.

I picked them because they're good examples.

There are better examples, but ironically I don't play many games. I spend most of my time coding them now instead. And as a child, I was a Nintendo fanboy.

Regardless, there are emotions and messages in the games I listed that are conveyed well.

If you haven't noticed yet he's trolling you, why are you still reasoning with someone just trying to trigger you?

I play games to chill instead of TV. I have hot GF a few on the side and just got back from Hawaii. Also have a boat and house in Tahoe.. OP your a bitch

Because arguing with trolls is good practice for the real argument.

You know, the only argument that matters. The argument with your own inner critic.

I'd like to show you how much more fit and attractive i am then you and still put 400+ hours into arma... I'm not kidding, I'm sure I'm more attractive and active then you

I bet you have a 13 inch cock too right?

* yawn*

Thread needs moar tits.

Oh OP

Some of Sup Forumss user base is 14-15
Rest of us are heavily considering suicide every day

OP managed to shame gamers, fat people, and mentally challenged people in about 10 minutes because he can't understand his shitty life and feels comfortable with himself by pointing fingers and judging. 7/10 OP. Beautiful

haha no its like 1.2 but girls pretend to be impressed by it, I'm serial check out instagram :Shawcasson i get out there bud

Yeah you guys need to get a real hobby, like building tables

>posts social media info in Sup Forums
NYPFA. Or, you're stupid. Maybe both.

Or waiting them.

post about the 1.2

Man, people used to try to make good bait. You're right, I hope we do get nuked.

>Try to make good bait

>Get's 67 replies

i'd say he's doing ok.

?