I can't listen to the xx without thinking about how ugly this human being is. Why is she so ugly?

I can't listen to the xx without thinking about how ugly this human being is. Why is she so ugly?

a combination of terrible genes, terrible fashion sense, and by the looks of things severe depression which just automatically loses you at least a full point

also is that really a woman?

I can't stand listening to the xx regardless of what their members look like.

literally tumblr-the band

because she's british and 100% imbred

I hated the album and seeing this picture makes it so much worse.

At least we can waifu her because there is no way a Crusher would be with her

There's no way she would be with Crusher either because she's engaged to a woman.

oh. And I thought women were notorious for their high standards

>letting the appearance of an artist affect your opinion of the music
>liking the xx in general

The first record was pretty chill
Didn't bother with anything else

being british does that to you

What's even the point in waifu-ing a lesbian?

I've never really let the appearance of an artist affect my opinion, but she is so noticeably ugly it's impossible not to.

Also her silhouette is the album art for the new album so when I look at it a mental image of her face is created.

Ask the Annie Clark waifufags

mommy

Why are ugly women so much more distracting than ugly men?

Like with ugly men I still find it somewhat pleasing to look at their facial features like mark e smith for example. But this just grosses me out. Is this like a biological thing so I don't try to breed with her?

>I've never really let the appearance of an artist affect my opinion,
>but
So you have? Why even use your repressed rage against something insignificant that you can't control?
Also, the xx are shit.

Yeah, evolutionary you should not breed with her because you will have ugly and poor gene-d spawn.

No, it's called sexism, my man. Looks like you have some deep issues you need to resolve.

Yeah that kind of is straight up sexism.

kek

I suppose being sexually attracted to good looking females but not to good looking males is also sexism? go back to tumblr m8

im a trans male tho

Think of it this way, if someone said they didn't mind how white people looked but despised anything made by ugly black people, they'd be racist. Right?

Isn't it more realistic that you are repulsed by an ugly gender that you think about banging a lot?

That being said I am repulsed by all ugly people

Yes, I've never done it until now. She is so noticeable that I just cannot get past it.

It's not a rage thing, It's just all I can think about when I listen to their music are her weird bulgy eyes, sunken point chin, and ugly haircut. My mind is stuck on her image.

Did you see Rogue One? The CGI corpse man took me out of the scene whenever he was present. It's kind of like that

but race and gender are two different things

it's because she's white

user you realise you're not going to have sex with your waifu, right?

this

>despised anything made by ugly black people
He never said he despised things made by ugly women, just that they're faces are distracting. Your analogy is shit

I didn't make this thread to talk about sexism. I just want to discuss the overall ugliness of this individual.

I'm not saying I despise anything made by her tho, that was someone else. I'm just saying I find my feelings towards women are more extreme both ways, ranging from total revulsion to extreme attraction. Whereas if I see an ugly guy I'm just like "wow he's an ugly fucker" but it doesn't totally ruin my day

Equating race and gender is retarded anyway

Yeah she's certainly not a looker

she's white

I agree

yea she ugly as fuck

That's just biology. You're not sexist

ugly ass bitch

>average british woman

>listening to music based on how the artist looks and not how talented they are
never gonna make it

biology is sexist

Why are lesbians more of than not ugly as shit?

I said before, this is the only circumstance where this has been an issue. She is literally so noticeably ugly that I cannot ignore it.

Yeah and it's a good thing

Now this one is true and weird, and everyone knows it but no one seems to have an explanation.

Lesbians are consistently hideous yet gay guys are generally no less attractive
than straights.

I agree, ugly artists will never make it

god doesn't like them

it's neither good nor bad

an extension of this question - why the fuck are lesbians so fucking obvious to spot, every time

Only butch women are in the same vein as feminine gay men. You don't spot the lipstick lesbians (Jodie Foster, Portia di Rossi, St. Vincent, Amber Heard's ex-gf).

Literally ugly British people: the band

It's good. We wouldn't procreate without biological sexism

because straight women often conform to beauty standards held up by men to get cuffed.

lesbians don't conform to these standards so they're seen as less attractive.

however it also depends on where you're at. i can confidently say i've met more unattractive straight women than unattractive lesbians

male homosexuality is a mental mutation, female homosexuality is wilful compensation/posturing

>because straight women often conform to beauty standards held up by men to get cuffed.
>cuffed
speak English my man

that's just nature, which isn't objectively good or bad

But they usually have terrible facial structure/proportions. It's not really a question of them conforming to beauty standards.

>i can confidently say i've met more unattractive straight women than unattractive lesbians
woah, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact only 1.5 percent of women identify as lesbians

It's objectively good for us, clearly.

it just means more of us exist. it's neutral

Jamie is a qt imo.