What were you doing before and after 9/11 Sup Forums

What were you doing before and after 9/11 Sup Forums

inb4 flying the plane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before: Laughing at America
After: Laughing harder at America

I was buying candy for my van at Alans Snackbar.

i remember that day i went to school and got high and walked home and sat on a couch. the couch was blue. and my mothers face appeared very red to me and the next day i did the same

I was in 1st grade walking in from recess when I first heard about it.

MOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fuck off ya cunt

kek

>tl;dr
have a rare one

this is not supposed to happen how did this happen ....................really, what now

I was still a fetus was born on 09/15/01

Fucking snitch

in 5th grade, teacher turns on the tv and we watch the towers burn for 40 minutes. bell rings. next period. forget all about it until i get older and develop feels

Fag

Fucking snitch

I was working as a subcontractor on a US warship when it happened. Swarms of marines came out of nowhere it seemed and simply told us to leave. Heard the news on radio driving down the road. I was on a ship on one of the most protected sites in the country.

flying the plane

>snitch
huh?

before - sleeping

after - stealing shitloads of american flags from people's porches... must've gotten 50-100 in the first couple of days after 9/11

i was giving a speech to an elementary school class down in south florida. shit was so cash. mfw they never even connected the dots back to me! HAHAHA

I was Flying a Thread.

Meant to respond to someone else idk why it sent to you.

before: eating breakfast
during: heard unconfirmed reports of bad shit going down on the radio, head to school
after: classes are cancelled and we all watch the news at school

I was in 4th or 5th grade. Got dropped off my buddies house whos mom droves us to school. I usually watched animal planet but for some reason I turned on the news and saw the thing. Friends mom asked if I was watching some sort of sick movie, then the 2nd plane hit. Dad made me stay home from school, and tried to explain it to me but I was more excited about the 1st gorillaz album he was bringing me that day and didnt think anything of it.

I was double checking the thermite in building 7

sup lad, i was in 5th grade too

i had a dentist appointment that day. mom woke me up early to watch the news. saw both towers go down

dentist and assistant talked about it during procedure. they had the news on at the office as well

do the math
people in first grade on 9/11 would be in their early 20s now

fapping in front of pc. then i speed... and I continued to fap.

I was praying to mecca
>mfw I gotta bad feeling about this

Too soon

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc

Honestly just pulling in to my half assed summer job when it happened... Was on an applicant list for a full time job as cop-fag in a large US city.

>mfw I get the phone call for final job offer an hour after towers went bye-bye

>mfw had it come a few days later I would've already signed my life away to the Navy

I often wonder that "what if" scenario to this day...

cuck

drugs

I remember I was wondering how a building designed to specifically take this type of impact fell within a couple of hours at free fall speed into its own footprint. Then I wondered how building 7, that wasn't hit, also fell demolition style. My next thought was "where is the debris and bodies of the planes that hit the pentagon and flight 93?" I realized it was an inside job to get the retarded muricans on board to invade a foreign country to capitalize on its natural resources.

In 8th grade between homeroom and first period and i know this because as i was walking towards the class some dipshit was running down the hall screaming We're Under Attack! And when i entered the classroom the tv was on so that how i found out

Watched the second impact. Was a little over 50 miles from ground zero. My friend who is dead now was standing under the World Trade Center when second plane hit. Everyone panicked. Most people started assuming it was just the start of something. Never felt legitimate, the whole thing. The way it happened, and how it stopped the same day. Felt off.

>flying
You call what they did "flying" a plane? Brother, if I was in that pilot's seat I would call it "crashing" this plane

>WITH NO SURVIVORS

Can someone answer the question legitimately?
I'm genuinely curious

Moar

Before - in bed

After - watching tv and browsing the interbutts straight for about 3-4 days

If your asking If people gave a shit, you might be disappointed. It's not like it was personal to everyone. I'd call that a fail.

loominaughty confirmed

is that a jumper? I didn't think there were any splat pics of jumpers on 9/11

As soon as I found out I started building a ladder to heaven.

Elementary school
Playing ps1

When that happened i didnt really care

Sitting in world history class, thinking that the Pentagon was a bigger deal.

Joining the military.

right before 9/11 I was finding a bucket that had a pentagram on the bottom

Most of the communities around NY were more worried about having to shoot someone in the face if it came down to it. Their families. It's not like everyone is a fucking flag loving patriot. Kek.

Those trips!
That pic!

You did exactly what they wanted you to do. Hurrr durrr lets invade Iraq when supposedly the terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. Duuurrrr. You got played son

I was in college. I went to my Art History class. Half the class was not there. Professor said "I know we are all concerned about whats happening, but let's go ahead and get through class". An hour later, i walk out of class and there are hundreds of students gathered around TVs in lounges. My first visual was just of dust and smoke. I had no idea what was going on. I tried reading the headlines and i saw it was about plane crashes. I rushed to a payphone to call my mom (my dad was a pilot for Delta). It took me about 5 tries to even get a dial tone. All the phone lines were jammed. Finally i get through to mom and found out dad was ok and she told me what happened.

I spent rest of the week watching TV in shock.

mention this to no one. my life may be at stake. i will msg you in 5 days. if you hear nothing, assume the worst. yankee oscar lima oscar. over and out

Thanks user

it was psychology class iirc

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I was eating a bowl of nails..

WITHOUT any milk

>9/11
>psychology
>inb4 ayy

Junior year of college, walked into living room of our apartment, turned on TV so see first building burning on the news. Watched for the next few hours. Went to class, it was cancelled.

Woke up for school. TV on. Mom telling me what's happening. Go to school every room has TV on. Basically free day at school

Before: at Pre-school
see it on tv, mom can't believe it
After: taking a poop

All good brother. I retired at 25; how's that work thing going for you?

/thread

That's some tasty lookin curry

Good. Not living off taxpayers like you though.

Wake up in the morning
Clock says half past one
I have no sunglasses as I step into the sun .....what happened?

I'm talking about how the dream came true except int he dream I thought it meant I would be the anti christ. A lot of things were different though. There was a different punk rock guy in the yard with tha table in it and after I went to the bank instead of my other friend's house, though I did have to drive past it to get to the bank

trying to upset people. Unispired faggots.

Check em

>Unispired

Aww, Want to rub your nose on my sleeve for real, now tell me, how many bumps did you feel?

Get some stripes, sillyvilian

Flying the plane

Fuck off tool. If he was six in 2001 then he's plenty old enough to post here in the current year.

I was at work. Everything got quiet. Everyone stopped working. Saw people heading toward the break room. Television was on in the break room. We watched until the second tower was hit. Watched for about another half hour till everyone was dismissed from work. Went home. Went outside to look up at a sky with no aircraft. Was surreal. Probably never get to see something like that again.

I was in highschool. They rolled the tv in and we watched it live. Also got off the next year for sniper days.

You're on meds for a reason user. Get back on them.

Fuck your faggot ass stripes

with that "you are the antichrist" thing hanging over my head after that it definitely encouraged me to always make an effort to do what I thought was the right thing.

You know years later when I was at GSU I would walk through this park and I would always see some post-apocalyptic scene where the park was the entrance to an underground base and I was standing in front of tent the erected up top as a surface level command post. I must have seen that 50 times 2003-2007

Less than a week after 9/11, a friend of mine was working at the pizza place on campus and he built a couple of towers out of pizza boxes with paper planes stuck in the side.

At work, a large aerospace company. We were all watching on the TV. About 10 minutes after the second tower was hit we had a general evacuation, everyone had to leave and go home. The powers that be wanted no chances taken.

Coincidentally it was the very same day the first Doctor Who DVDs were being released in North America. So I was on my way to the store to get there the moment it opens.

After the towers fell, Toronto was pretty much evacuated, for some ridiculous horseshit reason, so I walked around deserted streets in the middle of the day. I went to a McDonald's that was normally packed but on that day I was literally the only customer. All the staff was still there though. LOL I guess no one cared if they were to die in a copycat attack.

You in the MD/DC area?

not that I never did anything wrong but my transgressions weren't generally of the type that make people cry

You got pretty rekt tbh m8.

>learning spanish
>playing gameboy color

However, I bet I made a lot of people cry with the right things I did.

Underrated post

Lmfao

FUCKING WAITING FOR CHEEZ TV TO COME ON.

Calm down Muhammad.

>fetus

Same some faggot was running down the hall yelling "world war 3 is starting"
>I tripped him
>odoyle rules

before watching tv , after watching 4hours only news on tv seeing the plane fly inside again and again.