Things black men impress (white) chicks with:

things black men impress (white) chicks with:

-loud, booming presence. confident voice. funny jokes...the kind of guy with an insurmountable, california "bad boy" beach dude attitude

-sexy defined body with bulging biceps and already genetically powerful legs and arms...hot as fuck abs that chicks go wild over. most black guys can squat 350+ pounds so when babes see their legs they know they're about to get ploughed like a horse.

-always the most popular guys in the class. you see a black guy come in and he hi-fives all his bros and the sappy white boys avert their gaze.

shit that white bwoys try to pull lmafo..

-they always mumble when trying to talk. even to their own fellow sperg pals. they go up to the girl and they're looking at the floor and shit. lol. fucking embarassing

-self depreciating sense of humour they think is gonna get all the quirky tumblr chicks...lmafo...all white women care about is a big black cock ;) umad?

-wimpy muscles from spending all time watching epic gamer brostep parkour pony vids on youtube and typing hateful racist comments about black studs. tiny dicks (if your dick is under 7 inches you've got no hope lol)...sorry white guys but its true. black guys are mentally, sexually, spiritually and physically superior to you. get over it!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOsm_aO4ZRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A white man posted this ironically

it's true nonetheless

lol get out of here you kike

One day OP will stop feeling inferior to the white man. But not today.

Fuck off Sup Forums. This is not your recruiting ground you closet fag.

Saged.

White guys can get through high school without welfare nor impregnating a 16 year old

>california "bad boy" beach dude attitude
I lol'd

The thing that turns me on about black men is confidence. I've never met a black man that wasn't confident. This thread for example I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.

Me and my girlfriends strictly date black guys. Everything about them is better than any race. They are tall, handsome, confident and in general nice to be around.

White guys on the other hand want to be women, self conscious about penis, shorter than the average black man and in general very insecure people just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool.

I don't see myself dating anymore white guys, I've been disappointed to many times. If your dick is smaller than 6 inches let me know before we take things further. There's nothing more disappointing than getting to the point of having sex and he pulls down his pants to reveal a shriveled up cock. Never again.

I can smell the bait

i wish i was black
everything would be easier with the girls
instead im a virgin 24 white male, i hate my life

While white bois stay at home alone

same here, tbh. i see black guys all over my campus with multiple girls on multiple days. but here i am alone on a friday night. again.

I'm a white girl who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just telling my personal experience. If I could go back in time I would waste less time on whites, though. You can always marry a white man in your late 30s, when you're young it's better to have fun with men who can fuck you hard and rough, and there's nothing better than a hung black bull for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOsm_aO4ZRc

Why are these women being covered in feces?

I shall enjoy the screams of the dying when trump is elected president

She shallow but the pussy deep (she shallow, she shallow)

blacks have more testosterone so it's natural they'd be better (last longer, be more aggressive, etc.) so it makes sense. a female acquaintance of mine actually said the same thing. kinda surprised me but got over it once i understood the science.

Nope. You'd still be a 24 year old virgin just with half the IQ.

They owe it all to the white man. Slavery was the best thing to ever happen to blacks. Regardless, all white chicks I know are closet racists and wouldn't get with a black guy

/thread

another happy couple

Is it good for you to marry girl, which was black"s girlfriend? I mean when she do it some years and after her body is not so sexy she wants to marry white man. For example, you
Will you feel yourself decieved?
Sorry for language, not native eng.speaker

The ride never ends.

blacks usually get the best years of a white woman sexuality. they tend to come around after.

What's to debate? Hasn't there been a handful of studies done that has confirmed..

1. Black men have on average more testosterone than white and Asian males thus making them more desirable on a biological level to white women. This is also true of Black and Asian women, respectively.

2. Black men have the largest penises of any group of men followed by the Samoa. This alone presents a clear reason for white women (and frankly many white males) to seek black men for their sexual satiation.

3. Numerous studies have shown that white women have a psychological need for the perceived security and protection a black male provides. When they are able to secure a black male partner results show that they score 4 to 6 points higher on the general happiness and fulfillment kinsey scale then when they have a white male partner.

I could go on but the science has ended the 'Debate' quite a while ago.

Blacks not radical enuff brah