Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cHRkyfR2wT
vocaroo.com/i/s0ms8occ2VlY
strawpoll.me/11191556
yokai.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I SUMMON THY CHIEF TO LOOK!

Life is a funny joke.
Hiya all!

its the strongest day

baka

BAKA BAAAKA!
>Eye will get the 9s!

you got the 9 therefore you are a baka

Should I stay with my wife???

Uu~ Hello, everyone! Say, "Aaaah..."

THE CITY DRESSED IN JEWELS AND GOLD

FINE LINEN MYRRH AND PEARLS!!!

Reimu-chan!! I'm probably just stopping by, can't stick around for too long, but can I have a fortune cookie this time? Hehe.

- Cirno

You're just jealous cause EYE AM THE STRONGEST!

Happy 9-ball day!

*I'm not late tonight! Yay!*

Rolling for a general

>jumps out of /bin/
meow.

-meowbot

how is everyone tonight?

>double chomp
...ice cream
WOOHOO

-meowbot

-licks your Uuus-

I'm sure Chief will hook you up! Nice to see you even if it's just for a minute!

Aaah~

Chief why does 50-60 suck so much?

aaah

-meowbot

Can Takahashi get a cookie?

*Hi Reisen! So i was wondering...don't you think that knowing why a person chose his avatar could tell quite a lot about that person? So why you chose Reisen as yours?*

Something something introduction

Hello everyone

Feeling fine

How about you, Moon Bun?

-Sweet Roll

no can do, helmet has a helmet under it and the latch has conveniently gotten stuck

>Cirno ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "99".
well, happy 9 day cirno

because of the endless vault runs

L-Lewd.

I'm stuck on Dusk Vigil right now, it's not great.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cHRkyfR2wT

>Takahashi ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "67".

i still need to run through everything with my monk, its gonna suck

Define everything.

comfy
in bed, and it's cold today

-meowbot

>mfw this is actually my lucky number
Thanks for the inspiring words!

*Hi Hikari! A lovely mockingbird told me you like playing Killing Floor 2, i was wondering if you would like playing it with me, but if you don't want to then it's fine.*

*Do you prefer Frisk over Chara?*

H-hikari! You weren't supposed to look this time!

You too!

Did anyone ever tell you that you sound like an anime voice actor?

...Aaaaah?

So how did these threads start? Could someone give me a history lesson?

dusk vigil, the aery, sohm al, the vault (about 20-30 goddamn times), the library and all the dungeons onward

then the cookie is obviously right

Oh, let me tell you.

Oh, well if you need a healer then just let me know.

disgusting people

im around

Those cockroaches, they're art I tell you.

So, one day, Reimu was just sitting with her 200 cats, playing Scrabble with them. It's important to note that the place she was sitting was on your dad's face.
Well, one of her cats played the word 'Waifu' and Reimu insisted that it was a bullshit play, and that 'Waifu' was not a real word.
The cat, of course, protested, so Reimu took to Sup Forums for help. She recieved no help until she posted her feet with a timestamp. She got a lot of advice on how to interact with cats, how to play Scrabble, and how to keep her feet looking and feeling smooth. Everybody had a great time and they asked that Reimu make this kind of thread again, and here we are now.

How did this endless feud of ours even begin?

Ahaha. Not in my case~ I was originally going to be Marisa, actually... But Marisa was taken and I'm not content to be a clone.
Fine! Spending time with a wild Hikari.
You have fur, how are you cold?

It's winter in Brazil, or at least it was during the Olympics.

yo if you need someone to play KF2 with ya i'll play, i need to level my gunslinger anyway

well if you're offering i still need to get my dork knight leveled

no, it's actually pretty cold here

-meowbot

Reimu-chan! Have a good day! Can't stick around but I love you!

- Cirno

>CHOMP

-meowbot

I think they're both really cute! I don't think I could pick one over the other.

Ah, y-you think so? No, they haven't, but I'm very flattered!

I wouldn't know how to begin training my voice to sound decent for that kind of thing, but, still, vocaroo.com/i/s0ms8occ2VlY !

*Oh i see, was she the Marisa i know? I'm asking because someone told me that there have been lots of Marisas so far.*

Oh, of course. That explains it all.

What level is it?

If you mean mine in particular, it started back in December of last year. I started by just asking Anonymous to hang out with me because I didn't feel confident enough to give advice yet. Those threads were fun, but there were a lot more perverts in them.

Around New Years I started offering fortune cookies-- it was supposed to be a temporary thing, but it was so popular and made the threads so lively that I kept it going! Then eventually I learned tarot so that I could offer more.

There's more history than that if you wanna hear it, but I didn't wanna be too long winded about it.

When will I die

convince a nigger to kill you

-meowbot

You're all bugs living off the nutrients you get from dog shit....

Of course.
strawpoll.me/11191556

You too, Cirno! See you around!

Yeah, there's a certain kind of character voice that sounds similar to yours... I dunno how to explain it and I can't really think of any examples right now, but that's what it reminds me of. It's adorable~

still where we left off because i dont trust randoms so...42

when will the stress be over? will things ever work out?

Hey, if you've got the patience to type it, I'm interested!

Well you're a really pleasant person, aren't you?

You're dying in this very moment user! You're getting old everyday, eventually, you'll decay enough one day and presto! A nice lovely corpse.

Reimu, I've researched a little bit more into Youkai and found some very interesting stuff on this site yokai.com/

But, how can I tell if something I have has developed a spirit and turned into a youkai? I've never talked with a spirit or seen any real signs of paranormal activity, so it's hard for me to trust my senses on these kinds of things. How can I speak with them? If I must get more in touch with my spirituality for that to happen, how can I do that?

Aww geez...thanks a bunch Reimu, that really means a lot, especially coming from you! And thank you for always having these threads, I really enjoy them!

>King of Cups
>The High Priestess
>The Wheel of Fortune

They didn't tell me when, but apparently it involves dumb luck, a counselor, and an authority figure trying to uphold the law.

Edgy!

>dumb luck, a counselor, and an authority figure trying to uphold the law.
Sounds like a sitcom waiting to happen.

*I'm glad you say that, it means we're still friends! We can play as soon as i buy the game.*

*I guess it would really depend on the one you relate the most when it comes to picking a side.*

>no votes for Reimu's feet yet
This can't be happening.

Oh no..does that mean I have to show you my pantsu this time again?!

I would love to play with you sometime! A lovely mockingbird, huh?~

Er, means a lot to me, I mean, just because I've always really liked your threads, sorry if that came out wrong or sounding sarcastic or something!

its 9 day so i had to vote for cirno

What is an uuus?
W-what?
Ooooh.
She is, yes. Well, there was another back then too but she stopped coming by, I think.

WHAT?!

Reimu, I've begun working to make my feet cute and soft like yours! I used that cheese grater thing earlier when I got out of the shower, and I plan on moisturizing them tonight! I hope one day they're so cute and soft that everybody will love them!

Ekaterina

Do your weird magic

>9 day
Yeah, I definitely know what the fuck that means.
Yeah, it's how seasons work, what with the Earth tilting and, you know, The Sun, and all.
Looks like this misdeed has been corrected.
I'm going to manipulate the Universe's timeline and see to it that you find someone who will enjoy licking and tickling them, even if that's not what you want.

*That won't help.*

*Now that you mention it that bird actually had bunny ears...*

I am

You didn't write anything

You didn't write anything either

The nape of your neck

>Cheese grater
I hope you have a different one for the food, or else you're disgusting :(

>Ekaterina has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Silver", "16".
what a shame

its the 9th day of the 9th month baka

Oh, but too much isn't good, because you need callouses for using feet to walk or do something, like if you get rid of callouses you fucking implode, bleed and die or something.
>You didn't write anything
What did she mean by this?
Oh.
That's pretty funny because 9 is also 9 more than the number of shits I give

Oh gosh...do you think someone would actually want to do that? I think it would just feel nice to be told that they're cute and pretty

Ew, no, it's not actually a cheese grater! It's one of those foot egg things where the bottom just looks like one!

What am I suppose to do with the keywords?

I don't know

Interesting...
W-what

10/10 ass

>asking advice from Sup Forums

Really, you niggers must be better than that.

Never mind

*Isn't it better if you use sand paper instead?*

*Was that Marisa that stopped visiting this place the mean one everyone has been talking about?*

you take 16 silver pieces and then donate them to the shrine

Not at all! I appreciate it, Anonymous!

W-well, I wouldn't complain...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get there as long as you stick with it!

>Ten of Cups
Full heart. Blessings. Higher, mature love. True love. Real companionship. Dreams come true. Safety, security, and satisfaction. A giving relationship.

>Queen of Wands
An intelligent woman with a warm heart. She is admired for being self-made, having earned her standing in the world by way of her own hard work and talents. This experience makes her sensitive to the struggles of others she finds worthy.

>Seven of Pentacles
The fair and just treatment of others. Growth in personal and business life.

You're going to fall in love with the Queen of Wands and she'll bring you happiness and success.

Reimu and touching feet when?

Thanks Reimu, I'll try my best!