I really need your help, you guys

I really need your help, you guys.

How many Flintstones chewable vitamins can someone eat before it starts doing permanent damage to the body?

I just ate 6 bottles on a dare and I'm starting to freak out.

Other urls found in this thread:

empirenews.net/man-dies-after-overdosing-on-flintstone-vitamins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Green text the story

no permanent damage only death from irreversible vitamin A toxicity

GRAND DAD

Just drink lots of water to flush that shit out of you once your body has absorbed so much it sends it to the kidneys so make it easy on them and drink lots of water.

Call Poison Control

If you are feeling sick vomit dumbass. I bet all the talc is neutralizing the acid in your stomach, so when you eat you wont digest properly and you will tear your asshole apart. Other than that I mean that is an excessive amount of calcium and vitamin D, potentially causing liver issues but your going to be fine I am sure. Just vomit it out dumbass.

Call Poison Control, homie.

do you feel dizzy or nauseous

Nothing will happen to you. Like actually nothing.

sorry op, your already as good as dead. even FOUR is immediately fatal after only six hours.

How the fuck am i supposed greentext this? They told me to eat 6 bottles and I ate 6 bottles. Now they left and I'm all alone.

bro green text this shit

if you do call poison controll

Try activated charcoal

My girlfriend did this when she was like 7 because she wanted to grow taller.
>She's 5'1''

well, that explains why i'm 5'3

Depending on the vitamin A content, you should be fine if it's not incredibly high. Safest bet is to vomit that shit up or, failing that, drink lots of water

No, you're thinking of activated almonds.

But no, really, several essential vitamins are toxic in large doses. Go get your stomach pumped or you might die a slow, agonizing death, or live out the rest of your years on dialysis.

Focus on what you hate, OP. Keep taking flintstones vitamins, push beyond the limits of a regular user

Were they the ones with extra iron? That would fuck you up even worse

You should call poison control there's just a lot of shit in those things

wow you sound like a massive tool.

hahahahaha

Ipecac

Flintstone vatimans cause cancer and were outlawed in like '95

Kek

Call the damn poison cotrol and give us a update on what you do next.
Overdosing on Vitamins that contain Iron can lead to fatal poisoning, also too much vitamin A can kill you.

Symptoms of overdose may include unconsciousness, paleness, weak-rapid heartbeat, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or green diarrhea/tarry stools.

>talc

Dare you to watch an LSD Dream Emulator Let's Play now

My thoughts exactly

Yabba dabba doo, douchebag!

This is exactly what you should do

lol

my dude

if you don't vomit, then prepare to have the hardest shit of your life.

i did the same thing when i was 16...

Phone number for poison control is US

fake and gay

No one has 6 bottles of flintstone vitamins in their home.

If this becomes a dub thread, i want to roll for this

Fuck, my mom gave them to me all the way until 2004.

Liar.

Don't listen to him, OP. This number is for the guys with the straight jackets. You wanna be in a padded cell?

lol why would lol you do lol that? lol i hope you lol got some money lol for it or lol something? lol

Get your ass to Accident and Emergency ASAP, don't eat or drink anything until you get there.

Power up OP!!!

Go see if you can power a car with your feet.

lol

My suggestion, alot of water

Medical nerd here,
You probably have Vitamin A toxicity.
Your liver is probably kill as we speak.

Why is this thread still going OP is clearly just a bait fag.

Funny
If OP is serious the number is on the side of the bottle anyway

You're fine op. Your body can only process so much calories/nutrients a day. You're gonna have a big shit but other than that you'll be fine. If something does happen go to the hospital and don't put it off. But chances are slim

>2016
>Flintstones vitamins are still a thing
Are the Flintstones even relevant anymore?

lol

You need to shove the empty bottles up your ass as quickly as possible, so that the vitamins can return home.

I mean we know who they are... so...

Call poison control you dumb faggot
How dumb are you?

Almost every fucker in this thread was stupid enough to bite the. Bait

I ate a whole thing of vitamin c gummies because I was high and wanted gummy candy.
On a side note I've never been sick since.

Fucking faggot, as if you had 6 bottles of chewy Flintstones. I doubt you went and spent the money of them.

>they ain't cheap, nigga

Get the fuck out of our internet.

Flinstones vitamins are good stuff

Serving size is 1/2 for under 3yrs
1 for 3 and over, even adults.

I usually take 2 just because i like the taste

> your body can only process so much calories a day

Found the fatty

It's looks like extasy but what is this ?

Really hahaha dude chill out there is no such a thing like a vitamin overdoze

>On a side note I've never been sick since.
you must have found the secret to immortality, nice!

you cant OD on vit C you just piss out what you dont use.

lol youre gunna die

If you eat enough of the things your body will eventual obtain god-like capabilities. Youll turn into a Super Saiyan, probably. Or maybe like eating a Devil Fruit, or maybe the Hulk.

lol

Ya...

chalk filled with vitamins and minerals that faintly tasted like "cherry", "grape" or "orange"

leave fa faggot

It will just make you shit like you're going to die.

>dad makes me be friendly to this autistic kid
>hang out at his house while my dad cucks his dad
>take 6 bottles to his house and dare him to eat them all
>he does it the absolute madman
>tell dad I made him eat my vitamins
>tells me he did the same to kids mum
>we bail and will never return

induce vomiting

dubs has it that OP proceeds to fulfill his destiny, ascending to the next level by going out and getting 6 NON-FICTIONAL bottles of Flintstones Family Vitamins

Diarrhea and kidney failure.

>you just piss out what you dont use.
at lower doses, yes.

Take about 10 grams and come back to tell us if it came out in your piss.

You can OD on vitamin A, other vitamins not as easily

OP, get to a hospital NOW!

lol

>I laughed
>but then I realized that OP may actually an hero
>because of a dare

>wew lad grand dad

Don't do it OP she still loves u she loves u just the way u are

Hush, let natural selection do its thing.

HE NEEDS SOME MILK

Dude.

What?

Why? Absolutely why?

Well, fuck. You're not even wrong.

If you ate 30 x 6 pills, you just received 10,800,000IU of vitamin a, which is a toxic dose for someone who weighs 432kg (950 lbs). If the bottles have more than 30 pills, or you weigh less than a ton, you are going to OD.

How the fuck did you even put away one bottle, let alone six?

this, assuming your kidneys are healthy you will filter 500 ml on average per hour so have 750 ml of water per hour to be safe.

You're going to vomit. Multivitamins are extremely harsh on your system and will cause nausea and violent retching, which leads to vomiting.

AS for body effects if you kept it in, that depends on whether the supplement has iron in it as well as magnesium or zinc, all of which are metals that can cause acute metallic toxicity (which is a lot like a nonlethal poisoning. You're get really sick to your stomach, sweat profusely, vomit a lot and feel like shit for a while.

Other than that you have to tally the daily intact of water solubles (B-complex and C). These will have a temporary damaging effect on your kidneys, though luckily kidneys have quite a high stamina for filtering shit. You have to do it over a long time to be in read danger.

So basically, you're going to be violently ill for a while but your body will be fine in the end. Just don't be a fucking dumbass like this on a regular basis.

Nursefag here, please call poison control: 1 (800) 222-1222

If you really ate that many vitamins it's definitely enough to cause toxic levels of the fat soluble vitamins in the tabs.

Post the 6 empty containers with timestamp faggot

Oh ok ok thank you it's shitty x)
It's sell as XTZ ?

If u were that stupid to eat 6 bottle of Flintstones vitamins...u were going to get picked off sooner or later

Let me say this your body sure as hell will try to piss it out.
Needless to say not the stupidest shit I've done

not OP. my bottles have 150 each.

That won't be his choice. All those minerals will wreak havoc on his stomach and the insane absorption rate will cause him to vomit violently, whether he wants to or not. This is going to be like Ipecac--stomach contents going out of business sale.

The bottle tells you the percent of daily recommended allowance for each vitamin. Get your calculator out and do the math. Anything that is way above 100% I'd be concerned about.

>I just ate 6 bottles on a dare

This is the smart thing to do. You should always do shit people dare you to do, lest they think you are a pussy or something. Impressing other dipshits is more important than your health and life. Also, good job coming to Sup Forums for advice on life and death matters.

Anyway, empirenews.net/man-dies-after-overdosing-on-flintstone-vitamins/

You may want to consider getting to an ER. You might be fine. You might just lose a kidney or fuck up your liver, but then again people have died taking far less. I don't know what all they have in them, but the main one I think you should be worried about is the vitamin A. It can really fuck you up to OD on it. The excess sodium and iodine isn't good either.

If he ate 150 x 6 bottle, he's in serious shit. That would be a big, big, problem.