In your opinion what tv show(s) has had the finest/most genuine display of pure acting talent across a large portion of...

In your opinion what tv show(s) has had the finest/most genuine display of pure acting talent across a large portion of its cast that you've ever seen? Pic related for me, or breaking bad.

the sopranos

Deadwood

Second'd. One of the best

Seinfeld.

The Wire and Breaking Bad

The Wire imo

mad men, lost, or upstairs downstairs

> Only 2 mentions of The Sopranos
> No Six Feet Under

This thread is starting off well

The acting in The Sopranos and The Wire are pretty spot on.

Orphan Black is pretty good for that.

Main actress is fucking great as most of the clones, especially the crazy psycho Ukranian one, and then the rest of the characters do pretty damn well. No bad ones unless you count the shouty gay guy, but his character is 'shouty gay guy' so not exactly bad acting really

>mad men

Honorable mention.

The Sopranos.

The Wire was for a big part guys literally playing themselves, I Claudius is silly 70s camp acting.

OP here, I forgot to say GoT qualifies after removing the queen of cucks from the picture.

Half of the GoT cast are shitty child actors.

True Detective s1 trumps just about anything.

It had literally two good actors and a couple nothing roles.

True Detective followed by Mad Men

>plebs unironically enjoy a soap about white males in the 50's

Boardwalk Empire might actually rival The Sopranos. What a great array of brilliant roles.

Game of thrones killed off or wasted most of its best actors like Stephane Dillane, Charles Dance, and Sean Bean. Now all we have is Jonathan Pyrce but that is not enough to make up for all the shitty child actors. Half of the cast is shitty child actors.

Deawood or Mad men

This is not the board for you, cuck

Mad Men is the best television show ever made and it's ending signaled the death of good television

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

I don't like the series but Six Feet Under.

The first season of True Detective and The Wire too.

Sopranos for the main roles. Gandolfini and Falco tower over all. Mad Men and Deadwood for top to bottom casts.

Mad Men should have stopped after the first season.

mad men is honestly one of the most boring and horribly paced shows ever

Every season was a constant improvement in directing, writing and confidence. The last 4 seasons are a masterpiece rivaled only by its big brother, The Sopranos. I understand the masses will favor over dramatized event television like BB and GOT but we all know the difference between genuine art and disposable pulpy trash.

Hannibal

Get off your high horse dude, it's not as good as you're making it out to be believe me. Not in the same category as the Sopranos

The Leftovers wouldn't nearly be as good, if pretty mĂșch every single person wasn't at least decent.

Mad Men had no direction after the first season and became just another soap opera.

Same thing that's happening to Game of Thrones now.

Dont feed redditors they thrive on acknowledgement.

this

>no walking dead

Of course a pleb like you would say such a thing. Any show that prioritizes character over plot and action gets called an aimless soap opera. Hilarious.