Can someone with a crunchyroll membership please download the images of chapter 123 of Fuuka and upload them for me?

Can someone with a crunchyroll membership please download the images of chapter 123 of Fuuka and upload them for me?

if I do will you love me?

I will love you long time

Im working on it, might need to bump

Thanks friend

Dude that manga fuckin killed me but i like where it's going now

Same man, Seo is a cruel bastard. I keep waiting for truck-kun to come take out Fuuka 2.0

It's definitely getting better from 37, but still bad. It's like a drug, I know it isn't good but I have to keep reading the new releases.

Have you read Kimi no Iru Machi? I forced myself through all of it before Fuuka and honestly I should've seen that shit coming. I don't even want to try Suzuka now knowing their daughter dies.

I have not, Fuuka is the only series I have read by him.. I hear his other Manga are on the same level as Fuuka, so I don't if I can take reading his other series.

shit pdf doesent work

By far, nothing hurts as much as Fuuka, if you made it through that nothing left can scar you any deeper.

welp bump

Maybe I'll check it out at some point. It's about original Fuuka's parents right?

No no, that's Suzuka, Fuuka's mom was the main heroine in that I think. Kimi no Iru Machi is an entirely different story, but same universe. There's a bunch of references to it in Fuuka you might notice once you've read both

Oh snap, user delivers. I was about to offer screengrabbing and throwing them in a Dropbox after I finished my evening poop

Ohh, okay. So what's Kimi no Iru Machi about?
Thank you so much user.

Basically follows the on and off relationship of a fucking herb and a psychotic twatwaffle who can't ever make up their own minds and hurt others in the process. Also there's a dude that races motorcycles. He's cool. Deff get super attached to him.

There, fin. So, are you guys team Fukka 1, team Fuuka 2, or team truck senpai.

Thanks again, user.
Definitely team Fuuka 1. Though I wouldn't mind him getting with Sara-senpai.

Yeah me too. By the whey, nice 666, its in mid though.

Oh shit I gott 66 and 0 trips