How this make you feel user?

how this make you feel user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

indifferent, I'm over 6 ft and petty whores do not mean anything to me.

me right now

MANLETS BTFO KEK

6'1 so dgaf

Ask her weight

It troubles me that so many people are mentally retarded yet are not diagnosed as such.

>girl goes to bed alone
>I dont

I'm 5'8", but this wallet 8"

6' 1", why do they care so much?

Those are niggers and ugly cunts anyway

It's ok some girls like short guys

Why is 6ft the beginning of tall heights? Even so, I'm 5'11" and never had a problem getting a girlfriend. Petty sluts are gonna be petty sluts

95% of those girls were ugly as fuck

I'm ACTUALLY 5'11.75" but I tell everyone I'm 6' even. mwahahaha

I found the butthurt manlet.

xD

I get that look from women all the time and I'm 6'3''. Must be the rape then......

huh?

bad

Yeh, and?

I don't mind as long as a guy is kind and compassionate and a good person who I have a lot in common with and good electricity who cares if he's a bit shorter than me, my last boyfriend was five seven but he was jacked and his dick was eight inches and thick so fuck shallow women.

It sucks and kinda hurts that some girls feel like that, but there are girls out there who don't think that way, and they are usually the genuinely kind ones.

If I wanted a comeback I would have wiped it off your mom.

can't even call bait because women like this exist in the world

but i at least take comfort in knowing that women like this aren't really the ones i want to be interested in anyway.

still would be nice to take a dip in the unlimited pussy once in a while

Ur a cheeky cunt

>ask her weight
>over 120lbs
>mfw

>don't care about shallow physical traits
>lists shallow physical traits you care about

lel women

Ur a cunt, cheeky

>I'm 5'11"

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

I was trying to make short guys feel better because people can have a lot of other things going for them -.- y'all are just not happy with anything a woman says are you

tits+timestamp or fuck off. Are you new here?

When asked my height I ask for their weight. Unless I want to fuck them, then I tell the truth because I'm 6'2.

>2016
>not being 10,000 feet tall

why haven't you killed yourself yet you pathetic manlets?

>I was trying to make short guys feel better
probably should have stopped before you said he was jacked and had an 8 inch dick then

Well above average height in my country, got a problem m8

lol fuck all girls under 11 feet and above 100 pounds

6'5 alpha here
LMAO at the shortfags trying to make others accept their manlet heights

Just like the girl in OPs picture, these girls are all ugly and some looked like they were 200 plus pounds. Not sure they can be too picky

>ask her cup size
>bellow FF

>ask her weight
>above 100 lbs

>ask her total amount of previous sexual partners
>above 0

I'm good.
>inb4 manlet detected
Way ahead (and above) of you.

>ask her weight
>over 200

sheeeeeiiiittttt.... dayum strayt nucka

Enjoy your shorter lifespans fam

i feel pity for the woman asking

>6'3 200lbs
>work out
>get compliments on my appearance and physique
>moment I open my mouth the sperg within becomes released

Imo Wymmens who are relationship worthy don't fall for you because of your appearance. They fall for you because you're socially strong or they're socially retarded like you and are therefore willing to put up with it (as with my current gf).

I am 5'5" and age 35 GF is 6'0" and age 25.

You faggots have no game. It doesn't matter how a man looks it only matters how he acts.

6'5" so I literally have never known what it's like to be rejected for my height.

Legit don't know why some guys even bother. Keep your short sperm out of my masterrace genepool.

were you ever taller?

>6'0
Damn bro your waifu pillow is bigger than you.

LOX didn't just teach the "keys to life" they taught what women truly look for. Money, Power, Respect.

>me
>100+ tinder matches
>literally been on one date

I'm only 5'7" but at least my teeth aren't rotten yellow like hers

Tell that to China faggot

strayt as a muffaka nigguh u no whadup

No but with my first GF i was the same hight.

Pic related its her. But I'm definitely getting a real doll at some point in my life.

I'm not really old yet but dudes under 25 have no fucking clue what they're doing with women. Works out for me.

>mfw I only found out about tinder right after getting my gf

Dudes under 25 also have never listened to Money, Power, Respect and instead think Young Thug wearing a dress is cool which I think explains a lot about why they can't get/keep any women that are worth a shit.

WHATS UP FELLOW Sup ForumsRONIAN TARD TARDS!!!!!XD XD XD :3

>LONG TIME/B/TARD MASTER TROLL!
>BEEN ON THE CHAN FOR BOUT 5 YEARS
>IM A BIG TIME TROLLER AND MEME PRODUCER XD
>I AM NOW OLD ENOUGH I COULD MOVE ALL MY COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND MEMEING DEVICES DOWN TO THE BASEMENT AND HAVE MY OWN MEMEBASE!!!!!
>ITS A BIG DAY TODAY WHEN A Sup ForumsMEN GETS HIS OWN PRIVATE MEMEBASE!
other things about me XD
>im a bisexual man who is sometimes interested in dressing in womens panties
>im an avid minecrafter and FNAF fan (yes i know we like to pretend to hate on FNAF) but the gameplay is honestly unmatched
>my memeing/gaming battle computer for now is a 2009 dell running windows 7
>im a HARDCORE athiest
>i used to not be a brony until i figured out it was actually fucking BOSSS and DA BOMB and has really sweet story lines that are honestly unparalled by modern day brain melting poop television
>i have a great mother who gives me a substansal allowance everyweek (which i earn every fucking cent of)
>i recently graduated alternative high school even though i am 24 (better late than neva :3)
>i would classify myself under brony emo
>my fav bands are slipknot, 3 days grace, creed and uncle kracker
>im looking for a woman or boy to setllte down with
>PREFERABLY A /B? user

SO TO THE POINT WHO WANTS TO DATE ME? IM TAKING APPLICATIONS ALL NIGHT MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTAZ LET ME KNOW YOUR QUALITFICATIONS AND ILL WRITE THEM DOWN AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET SOMETHING GOIN!
hmu motha fuckas! :3 XD h