bump for op

aye cheers mane

noice

OP where are you from?

just wondering.

blermp

Took this OC today

usa

Why? See post above yours for directions.

What directions?

OP you from Norway????

I think he means on how to take good creepshots. get good quality shit

no im from usa

I was too far away and had to zoom in. Ill try again another day

Try to get an attractive girl next time.

Is she not?

OP here. Discovered this amazing gem last night. This shit I discovered is for Android users. If you wanna take creepshots without getting caught I got the app for you guys. Pic related is the app you should look for on the play store. It allows you to take pictures while doing other stuff like playing games and what not. Basically the camera actually runs in the background. Just press the down volume button to take a picture. The rest in the app description should help you guys. Hope you all enjoy. NOTE: This will have advertisements when you activate the camera but you can get past them by disabling WiFi/data. This will also drain your battery to hell so use wisely.

tfw I have a windows phone and cant take good creeps.

Anymore like these anyone?

By that I mean bitches with phat asses

How good is the galaxys7 with autofocus?
The main thing about creep shots is having a God tier camera

S7 should be plenty. I used a Galaxy A5 for my first 12 posts

Good good i don't have any on topic pic but the girls in this pic have no idea im jerking off to them

Do you move your arms while you shoot?

I always have prime booty to shoot, but it's too obvious to stand still with a camera pointed right at them..

Got any feet? They're the easiest and the best!

Heres what I reccomend. Either that app I posted about or consider getting a blue tooth remote shutter device. They're real cheap at 7/11. And also use jeans to store your phone. Make sure the camera is sticking out of your pocket and position the camera towards the booty. It takes lots of practice as well as trial and error. When you think you've got the perfect shot press that button. Another alternative is to use iPhone earbuds that come with the volume adjustment. The volume adjustments also act as a shutter button for the camera. Simply do the same thing.

I actually did have feet but sadly I deleted them as they were too blurry and I had no other opportunities today.

I wonder if windows phone supports the volume adjustment as an alternative to the shutter button.

Not OP, I have an lg g3 vigor, and what I usually do is turn down ALL of my volume and open my camera while turning the screen brightness is completely down. Then I just press record, then you don't have to wait for the camera to save the photo every 2 seconds! pretty much walk like normal but whenever you come up to some nice ass just hold your phone like you're waiting for something important; like a text. DON'T stand completely still or she'll notice, and do subtle things from time to time like raise it up to your face and pretend you're reading something for 3 seconds, don't worry though, 3 seconds is nothing for 3 minutes of footage. But don't be afraid to hold it at an angle or just sideways down by your side. It's better if you're holding something like a book or a bag of some sort because it makes it look more natural holding your phone facing outwards towards someone.

I've tried this before and while it can work, you're phone screen can be manipulated through your pocket, so if you have an Android, I really don't recommend this at all, iPhones may work better. But this technique doesn't work for taller people such as myself.

Not sure, so far though there is one semi-decent app for taking creepshots. the screen goes full black, but unfortunately the only way to get them from the phone to the pc is to uplaod it from the app to dropbox.