I have a budget of $650, and I need to upgrade. Which do I buy, Sup Forums?

I have a budget of $650, and I need to upgrade. Which do I buy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/Fc4pBP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xbone because you're a faggot

just go with your gut, they are both black boxes that spin discs

I mean in terms of games, which would you recommend? I liked the multiplayer flexibility of the 360, but PS has more anime-oriented games.

You know why they call it xbox 1? Because you play it twice and your throw it away

I bought a ps4 a month ago because xbox live suspended my account for calling someone a douchebag. Go with the ps4, wish I bought it long ago. Much better system for sure. and they don't ban you for talking shit online.

you know why they call it ps4? cause it is for 4 year olds

Settle down, you two.

Hm. I don't do much shit-talking; I'm the kind of guy who has full-blown conversation with players online.
>I'm not Brian.

Save up like $300 more dollars and build a pc. Totally worth it.

generic buy pc comment here

Bad idea, considering I'll be...relocating soon.

also, ps4 has its own cable subscription so you can drop you cable bill if you watch tv. I think the graphics looks a lot better. I bought battlefield 4 and it looks better than it did on the xbox for sure.

if you want a console, PS4 is my personal choice just because Sony is so far a more ethical company, but i will make a PC elitist remark and say that everything is going to end up digital, might as well have it run smoothly

id buy a xbox 1 just to play halo

user you replied to here, no game now is worth playing, its just people trying to milk money out of you. i ended up just playing 10 year old games but yea. the witcher 3, I've heard good things

the ps4 is also slimmer and easier to transport. it also uses a standard figure 8 power cable vs a huge ac adapter.

I use Hulu for TV.

I want a good PC, but I'd mostly just end up playing Minecraft and RuneScape anyway.

Seems like a bit of a waste.

Going by that, I'd be better off with a Wii U.

Another vote in favor of PS4.

>used xbone runs PS4 probably is about the same
Buy both faggot

ps4 has blue tooth so you can sync any Bluetooth headset of controller you want. VS xbox you can only use their crap

also. the hard drive is extremely easily upgrade by yourself if you can follow extremely simple directions. upgraded mine to a 1tb ssd and only took me about 15 mins to do it.

Don't want to put all eggs in one basket; I intend to keep some cash aside for other expenses.

That's also something to consider. I know the 'pro' is coming out in November with 1tb standard, but I can't wait that long (I'm playing a Japanese SNES ffs). Really leaning toward PS4 now.

pcpartpicker.com/list/Fc4pBP
Neither there you go Sup Forumsro
Pic unrelated

yeah I tried to swap the hd in the xbox. I got it done but it took me 3 hours.

I guess then...

I'll buy the PS4. Maybe sell plasma to get a Wii U.

PC, its worth it

Buy used. Get both.

Cease being a faggot.

How is it a bad idea...? I don't get it. Pack it up and move just like you would a console...

That's an expensive fourth option.

Out of country though....

i think he's trying to say he's going to jail for buttfucking small boys

in which case OP, i'd say splurge on some decent looking hookers

Neither, get the Wii U like a normal person

No jail-time for me.

See, that's the third option.

OP the obvious choice is ps4.
ps4 has more exclusives like street fighter 5, shenmue 3, rez infinte, no man's sky, and all the ps1 games to you hearts content.

I vote ps4 bc of the selection of games and the controller feel

It seems like the more logical choice. I was just considering Xbox since I had a good run with the 360 and have a big Gamescore there.

I've always been a Xbox fag but the one is really fucking stupid and I wasted 300 on a fucking broken referb. I'm never buying a Xbox ever again. Just go ps4 only thing you have to worry about is psn shitting it's pants

What all happened to your Xbox One?

go for the regular one, not the S, prices dropping at a steady rate, second cont for like 50, gold for a year like 60, then you still got like 250 for gaems

At this point, I'm strongly considering PS4.

I got the Xbox one last year as a Christmas gift. I'm pretty happy with it. I've own PlayStation since they first came out, but I haven't even thought about getting a ps4.

I just recently bought the Xbox One S and honestly I am surprised how good it is... These days there are more games being released for the PS4, I purely bought it for the multiplayer, 4K Blu-ray, Halo and Forza.

>Forza
Never could get into that series.

Neither.
You buy a pc then soon realize gaming is for children.

I've always been a Xbox person, and I've always been used to the controls. But these days there are a lot more games being released on PS4 then Xbox... I would say get a Xbox but honestly, if you want a PS4 go for it, get the new Pro.

Having talked about it with another user, I should probably get a regular PS4 then just upgrade the hard drive to 1tb when I can. I can't wait until November to get a PS4, even if it is the pro.

Just go with the one that has more exclusives you want

Yeah that's a good idea, will save you some money as well... I spent $549 on my One S, but it's a 2Tb, so I won't have to worry about running out of space for a while.

if you don't care about shit tier controllers and don't consider playing competitive, you can buy a ps4. otherwise, buy an xbox.

Oh, and I just remembered a game I've been dying to play: Just Cause 3. I could get that and like two other games for the PS4 and still have some left over for a headset and possibly the 1tb drive when I'll need it.

As far as competition goes, I'd really just be missing out on Halo, which I've loved since 2. The multiplayer aspect is what made me consider the Xbox.

Ps4 and bloodborne

i've loved halo 2 and 3 more than anything else, but since halo reach, the series became worse and worse. ive bought halo 5 and played it for like 5 hours. its just not halo anymore. that said, there still seem to be a lot of players who enjoy the game, though.

i'd still choose an xbox, because its the better system to me. i own both consoles btw. i rarely play on ps4.

Yeah, That will save you money and all but you will be missing out on all the Pro stuff... Even if you waited that amount of time you'll get heaps more things, even if you made an savings account and put a certain amount a week, you could buy it, plus heaps of games and you won't be behind. I have Just Cause 3, haven't played it yet but it looks good! Main reason I got my Xbox was for Halo, I've always loved Halo, ever since I got my Original Xbox and Combat Evolved.

Xbox is easier to upgrade storage. Plug in external hard drive, select format. Done. No need to open it up.

True, every Halo after Reach is shit, thank God they made the Chief Edition.

You can get a semi decent pc for 650. Dont go heavy on the tower and peripherials and you can afford it.

>its just not halo anymore
That's a shame. I was really looking forward to it, but you're right. I didn't feel a change in the wrong direction when Reach came out.

I guess I'll get regular PS4 now, and pro sometime next year (around April) depending on what's going on in my life by then. Really looking forward to VR for...science.

Buy a mid level gaming pc on Craigslist

I'll make a plan to do that either by the end of this year or before mid-next year. I want something like this.

Yeah, that's a plan. I'd still get the Xbox, if I play any other console it just feels weird.

>save money.

>move out of parents crib.

>crib

Implying sfv and no man's sky is worth more than 15 dollars.

I mean, you bought used. What did you get expect.