I have a question Sup Forums, a serious one. I tried Sup Forums and got nothing...

I have a question Sup Forums, a serious one. I tried Sup Forums and got nothing. A lot of evidence point out the fact that the pyramids are much older than we think. How old? the answers range between 2000-26,000 years ago. something's off. The evidence in favor of the 26,000 theories is the angles to certain stars. The structure itself was never rebuild, no one has ever succeeded in building a Giza pyramid replica (identical size) using modern means, if you've seen something- please let me know. And the idea of the Giza pyramids as power plants? This is blowing my mind. We can never know what took place here 20,000+ years. All evidence is long go, and all I feel is that we are so inferior, and dumb. Comparing to their alleged abilities. Does anyone here know anything about this? I need a serious conversation in the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the Egyptians harnessed the power of slavery thats all there is to it

Wasn't slavery, you fucking kike. Fuck off back to Auschwitz where you belong.

National Works, like the Hoover Dam. Top of the line healthcare and accommodation, thousands of skilled laborers, etc.

~10000 - ~12000 years. The alignment difference between the base and outside is keyed to the procession of the North Pole. Carl Munck figured it out.

While you're at it, read about Coral Castle, and ECE theory. Have fun

Who the fuck tried to rebuild a pyramid? there's no fucking point. Show some citation or kys faggot.

>tfw niggers try to take credit for the pyramids

But now it seems an impossible feat because we're not a society built around building pyramids. We can't just get a fuck load of people and force them to work to death. We have 401k's and overtime, that makes it more of an impossible feat than with manpower alone.

There's a great Joe Rogan bit, where he says that he thinks Egyptian society was more advanced than ours, then for whatever reason, the smartest people, and the elites all died or disappeared, and the idiots ended up in charge, and drew cats and shit all over the pyramids and prayed to them.

Link me the evidence suggesting the pyramids could be 26,000 years old, please.

26,000+

There's no way the pyramids were built with fucking logs and rope. Chisels? Pssh.
Slaves? lol .....right.

Nobody knows how they were built but it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to build them today.

Meditation chambers or power plants.
They sure as hell weren't tombs, as they've never found a single mummy inside one of them.

Wake up people.
Read.
Watch documentaries.
The knowledge is out there but distractions are in the way.

You forgot aliens. I would believe it if there was aliens. I want to believe...

I go by the theory that aliens are just humans thousands of years in the future that have evolved to look like that, and they've perfected time travel.

It makes sense somewhat if you look at the scientific studies that say in duture generations, we will have even less hair, bigger eyes and rounder heads.

Not sure about the height, though. Most reports of aliens from people put them at between around 4 and 5 feet.

>they've never found a single mummy inside one of them.

Bodies were moved out of the pyramids into secondary tombs for protection.

>we will have even less hair, bigger eyes and rounder heads.

aliens look just like fucking chinks. clearly the chinese rule the future.

Wrong.

>range between 2000-26,000 years ago
>Does anyone here know anything about this?

Yeah, who the FUCK thinks the pyramids were built during the Roman empire? They have fucking history at that point.

Don't be a dumfuck.

It's total bullshit. Here was no agriculture 20kyears ago. The land couldn't sustain enough hunter gathers for the labor required. The calories necessary to cut, move, carve and place that much stone is impossible for hunter-gatherers to accumulate. Physically impossible.

Well, we did find hieroglyphs inside the pyramids, on top of the kings chamber there are some messages on the walls - its pretty certain that those were made by the people who built them too, but I cant remember what video I saw it

point is, that upper chamber was inaccessible because it was sealed during after the project was finished. Since it was undamaged (before we openend it in modern times), that means it couldnt have been graverobbers or some edgy ancient teens but in fact the people that built it. The Language was that of the egypts who lived around 5000 bc, so there's your evidence

nothing to back it up tho but feel free to research some of it

It's not even Egyptian culture, it's a lot before they came along.

Seriously, there are A LOT of stuff on netflix and youtube. Just look it up- pyramids, tesla, electricity etc. I love this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

bump