youtube.com/watch?v=r907pEGhAwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ymVbayWVGMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are all great musicians you dip shit

Please someone explain why Dean Blunt is worthy of attention

The Anti-Kanye

because he is good

are these guys the saviours of music?

Babyfather convinced me that he can take music to some pretty far reaches. That project is so underrated.

clockwise: meh. hit or miss... hit... who

Clockwise starting from where you idiot?

they are the weird frontier

this poopoos the whole group where I want to just poopoo

not him but where the fuck do you think

hint: imagine a clock

ferraro is trash
blunts got some stuff worth listening but i dont think hes even trying to improve
opn has made great albums but hes too obsessed with memes and trends atm it all just comes out lackluster
arca is and incredible producer and has good ideas but the way he structures stuff, parts tends to sound samey or uninspired or like an entire james ferraro album

ferraro is GOAT faggot ass bitch

i tend to agree about arca, but what do you think about Xen?

>meme musicians
>great

The true new patrician frontier

Not an argument.

>when the music of james ferraro clicks

Babyfather makes me super uncomfortable but it's amazing. Only hip-hop artist on Dean's level is Kool A.D. probably

true, I saw somewhere that Arca had piano lessons when he was small so he should have some classical training but he does nothing with it and all falls to the same put more shit on already playing shit motif which is pretty boring at this point.
Xen is comfy, did you check the B side songs?
youtube.com/watch?v=oXI72OfbiR0
This is one of 5 I think.
I wish he did more of the noise stuff like Mutant had combined with the Xen sound, but more developed.

i think i did, but don't really remember them. it sounds good, i'll check them out.

yeah exactly. it'd be a shame if he never really developed and perfected the structuring of those wonderful sounds

>opn ... is too obsessed with memes and trends atm it all just comes out lackluster

I completely disagree.

ferraro is great, poser

>not knowing ferraro
why havent you killed yourself yet?

Ferraro is like frank zappa but not hamfisted as fuck with the humour in his music. He lets it come naturally so i understand people not being down with it.
Dean is cool, i like the message hes trying to convey and he actually made an interesting hip hop album so props.
Opn never sticks with me, dont really know why. I love what i hear from him but rarely come back to it
Arca is hit or miss and im kind of tired of hearing pianos with fuck loads of flanger on them layered over eachother desu

wait who's top left?

ah its jenny hval nvm

The Redeemer.

>ferraro and blunt will never do a worthwhile project
>opn is going normie
>arca will die of aids before reaching his potential

>ywn listen to this set half delirious and choking on incense
>ywn get to see dean and inga perform together

youtube.com/watch?v=zxcWCp0TORc

>ferraro will never do a worthwhile project
u w0t
youtube.com/watch?v=r907pEGhAwc