S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Another round please, bartender.

*sigh* i need to get myself a tail plug.

you first.

Also a reminder, if that is a message to the thread, you're in the thread.

Oh yeah, that's another thing I should get when I get some dragon dildos.

i should probably get some new ears too...it's time for a shopping spree.

Fuck yeah. I now have enough money to blow on stupid shit, and dragon dildos are definitely going to be among them.

There was anothe rscience guy who always used to put the things he was doing a table and then the camera would get in close and he would go "Watch it, watch it now." right when he would do the demonstration and I can't remember who he was. I want to find it again so I can make some dank reactions

This is a really cool pose.

also maybe like, a new garter belt/stockings, cause it's just time for a new set.

Fuck off dash

I think it's a good one.

Yo that sounds sick. Be sure to take pics and post them here.

Nah.

“What would you know of struggle, Perfect Son? When have you fought against the mutilation of your mind? When have you had to do anything more than tally compliances and polish your armour?” “The people of your world named you Great One. The people of mine called me Slave. Which one of us landed on a paradise of civilisation to be raised by a foster father, Roboute? Which one of us was given armies to lead after training in the halls of the Macraggian high-riders? Which one of us inherited a strong, cultured kingdom? And which one of us had to rise up against a kingdom with nothing but a horde of starving slaves? Which one of us was a child enslaved on a world of monsters, with his brain cut up by carving knives? Listen to your blue-clad wretches yelling of courage and honour, courage and honour, courage and honour. Do you even know the meaning of those words? Courage is fighting the kingdom which enslaves you, no matter that their armies outnumber yours by ten-thousand to one. You know nothing of courage. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them. You know nothing of honour.”

New here, thought I'd give it a try. What should I get off to?

nothing beats a fox.

this thread is in desperate need of scales

Anything that gets you hard

That fox is pretty nice

god how i so badly wanna be this.

foxes are the tops.

I'm kinda liking the fox

as you should.

Just spent most of the night trying to edit Gordon's head into s/fur images. It was almost as unsuccessful as it was creepy. How are y'all doing?

but why