Why is Sup Forums so triggered by this image

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by this image

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/475669718/rare-vintage-nine-inch-nails-downward?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-clothing-mens_clothing-shirts&utm_custom1=8bd16512-fdb5-4e84-b99a-823f479b2530&gclid=CO64prm5wNECFQ6bfgodOhYChQ
etsy.com/listing/470097294/rare-vintage-nine-inch-nails-the?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-clothing-mens_clothing-shirts&utm_custom1=8d72b741-645a-4b3d-883c-3da866009243&gclid=CjwKEAiAkuLDBRCRguCgvITww0YSJAAHrpf-rzv404wlxgq8XVwJuI__3tX2wYP3Fv5BVojLeGZdYhoCs5fw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cus the girl has a blackie on her shirt

I'm not. Seeing normies with social lives reminds me that I"m more intelligent and successful than them and don't need to focus on externals to enjoy my life

;)

The girl in the leather jacket can get it

TFW to intelligent

why does everyone like the trap so much?

idk if these are nazi's or what but dude got a downward spiral shirt that is most likely worth $400+ now

It reminds me that I don't have any friends, because I don't deserve any

>normies
what does that even mean (to you)? How can even call others normies when
>you use the windows operating system
>the majority of your music is in .mp3 format (or even worse, saved in """the cloud""" where you can only access it by streaming with your $5/mo app kek)
>you drive a car with an AUTOMATIC transmission
>you have NEVER touched a musical instrument
>you can't solve a system of differential equations
>own less than four pairs of shoes (that were all purchased from the mall)
don't make me laugh kid
>"oh but hey! they all have friends so that makes them nurmos ROOOO XD (I am so random!) and I am, erm... r-r-redpilled (that's me being random again xD)!"
-You

>All dat 10/10 female beauty

Is this new pasta?

No it isn't. I have the same shirt and it was cheap af.

fuck I really wanna find out if that's a trap or not now. So fucking androgynous yet I still want to fuck it

You need to get back into meme mode friend

Is that norman reedus in the back?

why

>dat fade
>dat perfect fit
>those tiny little rips on the right sleeve hem
>the fucking collar
>in terms of age and quality its most likely an authentic 1994 tour shirt
>sell to an upscale consignment store in brookyln or directly to a rapper on Grailed

easy $300 at the very least dude

Me farthest to the right

Black haired girl at the bottom is qt af

this reads like a post written by a /fa/ fuckboy who has never seen high-end clothing oustide of a .jpg format

its kind of funny i know all these people as the faces behind mu when in reality they have nothing to do with mu

I don't get it. Are the supposed to be dressed as every type of music fan stereotype?

I live in brooklyn flipping supreme tho duder

I also buy clothes at thrift stores in ohio and dc and sell them at beacons

>I use linux
>I don't listen to recorded music
>I don't drive
>I play several
>Are you implying diff eq's are difficult? I concede that I haven't taken a course on PDEs
>Implying
Stay jealous, brainlet
Ugliness implies a woman is obtainable, and seeing a woman as obtainable makes her more attractive

Stay mad normalfag

Because everyone on Sup Forums is an easily offended prick

etsy.com/listing/475669718/rare-vintage-nine-inch-nails-downward?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-clothing-mens_clothing-shirts&utm_custom1=8bd16512-fdb5-4e84-b99a-823f479b2530&gclid=CO64prm5wNECFQ6bfgodOhYChQ

not a $300 shirt

pbr and rolling rock

holy fuck

Shut the fuck up, you don't know me cunt

>I don't drive
>I'm going to act superior anyway even though I can't drive
wew lad.
>I am unable to take a course on PDEs
>but i'm going to call you a brainlet anyway as a defense mechanism (see:projection)
log out

>Don't means can't
>Haven't means unable
Learn to read before you start shitposting

etsy.com/listing/470097294/rare-vintage-nine-inch-nails-the?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-clothing-mens_clothing-shirts&utm_custom1=8d72b741-645a-4b3d-883c-3da866009243&gclid=CjwKEAiAkuLDBRCRguCgvITww0YSJAAHrpf-rzv404wlxgq8XVwJuI__3tX2wYP3Fv5BVojLeGZdYhoCs5fw_wcB

I could flip this for double to an idiot

do you have the shirt? I'll sell it for you, just send it to me ;^)

if you could you would, but you can't so you won't

:^)

Whatever helps you sleep at night ;

was this before or after The Age of Adz

those are good beers tho

t. Milwaukee

>that many people at a party
>somehow all of them are white
How

racists

Is the trap the one in the blue sweater? Because I would.

With only a few exceptions, that seems like a crowd I'd probably love just fine. They're alright.

lol I don't know about that, it's just odd to see that since I live in California where there are a lot of people of color.

The guy flipping off the camera isn't white.

The guy at the right of the catatonic blonde looks like Elliott Smith

they all look pretty lame and most of guys look musty

The dude near the centre of the pic sticking his middle finger up looks like he could be hispanic

Actually, just the one exception, that being '80s-chic sunglass bro. The rest look pretty chill, and even that dude is probably fine.

>drinking disgusting Blue Ribbon
>bitch on the right has a hideous beergut
>guy in the front has the most punchable face of all time

Hipsters by day, KKK by night

Middle America

Wasn't this a Sup Forums meet up from a long ass time ago?

Honestly it's not bad at all. Nowadays it would just be a bunch of trendy 19 year olds with no personalities. I would take a few late 2000's social faux pas over the fucking image obsessed shallow user base that makes up a good chunk of this place now.

Why would I be? They look like a fun group of people. Only vapid normies who have never experienced loneliness trigger me

>buying clothing

You must be ugly if you think so

blood and honour social club members

Top wew. Who are you trying to impress?

those people have friends

i live in a place with 90% white people, this is pretty typical

same here

I'm not.

I've been having a great few days and seeing the pic makes me smile you can tell they all had a great time and probably all remember that night fondly