Last thing you watched

Post it

More like Crapus, amirite?

pls respond

Would like to see Drive 2 someday but probably it wont happen.

It's pretty good though

Pretty dull desu famalam

I want to see Cranston as a villain in a capeshit or action movie, he would fit the role pretty well

Pretty decent movie. I'm looking for more movies like this and Bully for something I'm working on.

Is Kids up your alley or do you specifically need the bullying/revenge angle?

I saw Kids but yeah I'm looking for that bullying/revenge angle. Something that shows teens realistically and not all idealized and cleaned up.

meh

unless you're watching exclusively to fap to Elle Fanning don't even bother with this crap. Sofia Copolla has trolled me once more into watching her shit out of mild hype and boredom.
never again.

Are all of her movies shit? Does she only get funded for being related to one of the greatest directors of all time?

Incredibly meh, source material was better

dumb but watchable
5/10, wouldn't recommend

try this one if you haven't yet. it's actually pretty great despite what you may or may not think of Fred Durst.

Worst ending to a movie ive ever watched. or more accurately the final third of the movie.

Lost in Translation was god tier and Virgin Suicides I really liked. Bling Ring was meh. Somewhere just seemed like she was phoning it in. Her characteristic directorial style is there but the movie is just incredibly boring and devoid of emotion. Sorta like Bling Ring but worse.

Was there a concrete meaning to any of this or was it just abstract