Why do Poos do this when they watch cinema? Can't they just sit down and enjoy the movie?

Why do Poos do this when they watch cinema? Can't they just sit down and enjoy the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_n06VyyG-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bootleg movies in india must sucks

Those are south Indian cinemas, those niggers treat their actors like God. They can literally kill people for criticizing their actors.

I will really advice you to leave this topic before a Southerner sees it, gets butthurt and goes on and goes about it until the thread expires.

Are south indians the rowdy ones that you would find in canada?

>he didn't knew a group of SRK fans literally bashed another fan to death because of an argument on the movie theater few months back

there is more poo on the street in the north
t. guy who has been to india

>Dark skin color
>Near perfect Apu accent (from simpsons)
>0-100 real fast in head bobbling.
South Indian traits

>Fairer
>Too loud and almost feels like they yell all the time
North Indians

Kerela is GOAT when in it comes to India.

I know but its way more intense in south india
I think people who are that much crazy over movie actors needs to be put in asylum

I know, I am just saying they get cray cray over movies. Also nuke Bihar and Uttar Pradesh and North India will become 100 times better than the South.

ok nvm thanks
I guess it's the North Indians who are the rowdy ones. One user told that the Sikhs were more rowdy and violent than the hindus? is that true?

>Sikhs
Inshallah

>Also nuke Bihar and Uttar Pradesh and North India will become 100 times better than the South
>nuke the two of the 3 biggest states in India with 100 million in population

>One user told that the Sikhs were more rowdy and violent than the hindus?
Nah, I live in North and can confirm everybody up here is equally violent i.e. Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims. It just depends on the concentration of which group is higher.

Though Sikhs and Hindus are equally very peaceful than muslims but Sikhs are more chill (Prefer partying more than us)

Bihar is responsible for India being a shit hole.

Wtf? This our land our theaters and our entertainment.

It might be the biggest shithole but, pretty sure there are other states that are shitholes

I see
One more question, it's more obscure; but is there a tendency for south indians to go to the USA and for north indians to go to Canada? I almost never see indians with "apu" accent like on tv; most indians I see have a less "goofy" accent and sound more aggressive when they talk

And why they become shitholes? Because Biharis migrate to cities and spread like cancer and boom crime rate, slums and rapes go sky high.

Cities become dirtier and full of diseases.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_n06VyyG-U

Punjabis (people of Punjab, mostly Sikhs) prefer Canada a lot, Idk why but one of the most common dream among their Children and youth (regardless of their education and qualification) is to live in Canada. They some how think Canada is like another state of India.

>They some how think Canada is like another state of India.
Brampton at least is lel

I kid you not, but most Punjabis have a dream to turn Canada into Punjab 2.0

LOL that's pretty funny that corresponds almost exactly to my area. There are definitely a lot of Punjabis where I live hahahah. Is it just common knowledge that Punjabis love Canada?

So is Surrey lel

They also sing the anthem before every movie

Fucking slum dwelling, poor dog calling out south indians, you niggas pray toilets and donald trump.

North indians dogs are the ones in canada, punjab scum

All north indians need to be gassed

>Is it just common knowledge that Punjabis love Canada?
You can say that as the definition of being well settled in life mostly means to live in Canada for Punjabis.

Second We North Indians regardless of our states love our land/property too much, we respect it like our mother the reason why most of the North Indian people living in foreign countries are equally patriotic to both India and the land they live in.

Land is expensive in your countries, or we (Northerners) would have bought it and cultivated/farmed it.

That guy in the pic is South Indian. So you kinda proved my point.

Lol how do you know about the Indians in Canada?

Nice, thanks for all the info

IIRC that's not really a worship but, more of a celebration that there were toilets given to them. It's a good sign meaning they'll actually use unlike others.

If an Indian user could give the name of this type of ceremony that escapes my mind

It was in odisha you dog

Simple, wikipedia

I fucking hate when people confuse advise and advice!

Truly amazing
Do you have beef with punjabis? are there many in new zealand?

Odisha doesn't come in North India either

Meant to write Advise but wrote it Advice. It happens a lot to me, still thanks.

Just north indians,
t. a person that has been to north india

They speak the same garbage that you rape babies speak

Nope, North Indians speak Hindi, Punjabi, Haryanavi and Garwali.

People of Odisha speak Odiya

Which is related to your cancerous shit you speak

Nope, Odiya is related to Bengali and is totally different to North Indian languages.

Really makes me think

OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHH AHHHH OHHH AHHH AHHH

AHHHH AHHH OHHH OHH

Ignore him. He probably thinks all Indo-Aryan languages are North Indian.

A lot of southerners group everything north of Maharashtra together, same as Northies grouping all southern states.

All those poor states come in Eastern, North Eastern and Central Zones.

>A lot of southerners group everything north of Maharashtra together, same as Northies grouping all southern states.
This is sadly very true.

is the Hindu Hulk north or south indian?

Which is the fucken truth

he's Iranian

"north of maharashtra" but maharastra is a northern state and has nothing to do with the south or its culture or language

I don't understand what happened to indian culture.
You guys wrote the vedass, mahabharata and the upanishads right? Why are you suddenly obsessed with this tasteless shit?

"You guys" That was ancient indians, not present day turco-mongol rape baby abomination we have nowadays

That is fucken north india you blind fuck

>YOU ARE ONE OF US

lmao that mad delusion

Globalization. Same reason Transfomers 4 is the highest grossing move of all time in China and Japan is an infantilized NEET society that can't even stop themselves from going extinct with their negative birth rate.

>I will really advice you to leave this topic before a Southerner sees it, gets butthurt and goes on and goes about it until the thread expires
This actually happened kek

Turks and mongols invading india and slaughtering north indians is the best part of india's history

You pakis are just as bad as the north indian hijew fuckers

>Paki
I'm white lad, calm down.

>trust me, I'm white

>pray toilets and donald trump

Its a central Indian state, not north.

>I will really advice you to leave this topic before a Southerner sees it, gets butthurt and goes on and goes about it until the thread expires.

but this is exactly why I am here for

>Indian in Hongcouver

why.jpg

Indians are present in significant numbers in every place on Earth including Antartica.

Why was the Maharaja of Nayvahda the last GOOD Indian ruler?

Never heard of this and I'm an Indian history buff, wat?

What? The fucking who? Are you fucking quoting Shenghai Knights to us?

HAHAHAHAH i literally cannot breathe

beyond cringy

i get the impression of some ancient vibes

please gib poo gf

typical americans

And its already happening

It is important to always remember your nation when watching any movie.

I personally prefer a flag blindfold. Really gives that "blind monk" feel when watching anime.

>Wtf? This our land our theaters and our entertainment.
So you invented theaters and movies, discovered electricity, and photography and filmography?
Oh wait those were all westeners? nvm......

This desu.

Even the Buddha couldn't fix Bihar.

>Japan is an infantilized NEET society that can't even stop themselves from going extinct with their negative birth rate.
nice meme. Japan is not going extinct just because birth rates are low. it just means the population will slowly decrease. there's over 100 million of them, they're going to last a while

t. ping pong

>hey some how think Canada is like another state of India.

I visited Dhaka, Bangladesh and it was okay. Is the rest of India like that?

You are just an extension of Tamil Nadu m8

That made no sense

The people in north just see south Indian states including Sri Lanka same way as people in west may see east Asian countries. They look the same but hate each other to the fullest

sikhs are bro tier

>They look the same

top meme if you don't think all indians look broadly the same