Why are there different weight classifications but not height?

Why are there different weight classifications but not height?

Probably because the point of weight classes is to keep competitors capable of using the same level of force (mass x acceleration).

Height is independent of mass....even if it might affect torque or acceleration a bit.....not enough to greatly affect force.

t. manlet

>chad walkons

>there will never be a manlet NBA league

When did the nfl start hiring models?

its called the WNBA bruh

I just looked each of them up.....not only were they walkons, but each of them transferred to USC to be walkons.....

I wouldn't want to be tyrone's tackling dummy at practice. But then again, if you have access to USC female athletes, that's pretty much the top of the food chain for women.

Actually, these guys would get recruited to walk on at a place like USC, because they bring the team GPA up and do charity work. Coaches get bonuses from team GPA improvements.

I mean, they might be given scholarships because of that.

fucking kek i did 5 minutes of research and none of them have any stats, except 81 who had 2 receptions in 2013 at Colorado before he transfered
>volunteering to be a walkon scrub

whoops, thought #85 looked like #89, he had 1 ( o n e) reception last year

Dude, you would probably volunteer to attend a more prestigious university for no money and get treated like a VIP. I just wonder how much Tyrone gets to bang heads with them.

Probably not much because practice is always divided into scout teams and stuff.

thats college football

Names? For scientic purpose.

theyre not on scholarship, theyre paying to be walkons out of their own pocket

but probably their parents pocket

The one on the far right went to my high school and still has a modeling portfolio online

From @officialhotguys

"number 97 is Wyatt Vinci, 85 is @mellstromdavid, and 81 is @ConnorSpears.... SIGN ME THE FUCK UP @USC "

I still would guarantee that they're getting use of USC jock resources, like training table, medical care, etc.

thank you

yeah, because theyre on the football team

Chippendale's has a team? NTTAWWT.

lol, whitey's on the bench trying to look as pretty as possible, not good enough to step on the field unless they're in the marching band.

>best qb laat season was white
>best rb last season was white
>best wr last season was white
>best returner last season was white
lmao negros getting cucked out of their own sports

>if you have access to USC female athletes, that's pretty much the top of the food chain for women

Naw, bro. I'd rather a brainy woman.

Ameribantz!

I can't blame them.

Instead of chasing unrealistic dreams of playing a sport at a higher level when you're just not cut out, go to a big school and get treated like a fucking god for a couple of years.

Have you ever been to a big university and seen what these guys get treated like? It's one of the few things not exaggerated in movies and shit

as opposed to you, shitposting about them on Sup Forums

>NFL
It's probably more like 'typical high school or college team' football, where whitebois can compete before they get BLACKED.

People in America try too hard to make every situation a matter of ethnicity or race. I guess that's all these millennials can spend their time doing. Remember, the person making all the "Why is this allowed?" posts with a pic of the France team was an American. Now some American is trying to racebait, "Why are we the only white country doing well". As everyone knows, Sup Forums is filled with Americans and so on. I figure the generation after millennials will be less racially divisive. BLM and the alt-right both sprung up out of this generation when racial relations are at the best they have been in our history. People are trying to set back years of progress by polarizing every situation. I think the unprecedented feelings of entitlement in this generation has led to millennials thinking they can get whatever they want, even if it is unreasonable, if they complain hard enough. This manifested itself in the SJW and alt-right movements and those ideals are now spewed on this Mongolian basket weaving forums and various social media sites.

whiteys can't really compete in college either, not at good schools.

Only o-line and QB because those are the two most cerebral positions (Also the highest average wonderlic score)

Brains and athleticism aren't independent of each other. Think about top tier, oversubscribed university course like medicine and shit like that. Everyone has perfect GPAs, and whatever else, so it boils down to their extracurrics, so you get team captains, and other charismatic fucks making it through interviews because they can chat shit.

When I played little griz (aka pewee) football they made me play defensive line because apparently, I was too tall and weighed too much to be a running back. I know why. If you have really big, really fast people playing at wide receiver or running back the game is over because it would just be monsters running the show and then what would the manlets do?

Most of the medical fellowships are here in the US. We tend to branch out when that shit pops up. Hell I was offered one in Manchester but fuck going and living there. Crazy bastards.

Prestige is bullshit. What matters is the quality of your specific program

If they're business majors, yeah, USC is a better choice. Engineering? Stay in Boulder

>more whites in the league now statistically since the 60's
your cuck fantasies are dying, user

D:

I'd like to touch their penises

Well said. I hope to God you're right about the next generation having a backlash against my generation's bullshit.

Imagine jerking two of them off while sucking another.

Is there a reason he has uncovered his stomach or is he just being a douche?

Way ahead of you
>You'll never be the boy whore for prime American lads

Cool if you're gay and all but...

It's filled with trannies and self-loathing benders, why would I go there?

>BLM and the alt-right both sprung up out of this generation when racial relations are at the best they have been in our history.
You could argue that a lot of it was because people smiled and played happy families in the 90s and thought race relations were great, but you could say that's just because people didn't want to ask the same hard questions they do now because you could make cracks at racial stereotypes and people would all just laugh and say it was okay.

And now people are asking the hard questions and challenging the status quo, saying it's not okay. A generation of whites that thought that everything was okay, are starting to feel how some minorities feel when the system shits on them and unfairly promotes a minority (e.g. blacks) above all others. This generation of white people that aren't to blame for the status quo are being told they should feel guilty for a system that their grand parents and beyond created, but they have been made to feel that and that's why the alt right is springing up. It's like inheriting a debt. Imagine if your parents were wealthy and you lived a good life. Then they passed away and it was all taken away, but you were told that it was all your fault and to pay for it. It's unfair and anybody would feel aggrieved by it. It gives people confirmation biases which only become more polarised as time goes on too. Blacks are told they're oppressed and that's all they see.

You see something similar when people move to Japan and get pissy about how the Japanese are hyper racist because they give them English menus at restaurants or say gaijin (while happily saying foreigner back home). White people that move to Japan crumble like cookies at the slightest hint of racial microaggressions when they're not given the same level of support as they do at home and cry about it all the time and try to protest in an equivalent of #whitelivesmatter when Japan really isn't that bad.

You might be right.

I went there to serve an olive branch and I'm pretty sure like 90% of them are in the closet. They take severe offense at any straight person who posts.

Yeah fuck that place.