twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>albania
>kosovo

I mean, I know they're effectively niggers, but still, wtf

???

why are they not blue?
you dumbfuck

>1.3 billion white

You wish, at most there are 400 million real whites. And that being generous.

>1.05 billion Hindu Indians, who stick together

Nice maymay

>1.6 billion Muslims, who mostly stick together
Top fucking kek

they're effectively niggers

> This thread triggers the Mexican OP with his painted maps of whiteness

ok but even if they're muslim they're still european.

>Israel
that's just taking the piss

>1.35 billion Chinese, who stick together
>tibet
>taiwan

>1.6 billion Muslims, who mostly stick together
>Aside for the arab emirates they are literally in constant conflict

Get your facts straight Hans

Actually seems ok, North is kinda white, now the center and the south should be nuked.

t. Norteño

>Costa Rica
Hahahahahahaha

>but even if they're muslim they're still european

then Turks are european also

>Israel is white
Albania isn't

No. There is only one white. Me.

Wow rude

Ok, fix'd my country, all europe is blue like it should be, and israel isn't.

I don't know if there's anything else wrong, that's what I could fix.

yes, I'm a bit autistic when it comes to maps, thanks.

> Muslims
> sticking together
Muslims have been murdering and backstabbing each other since basically the invention of Islam.

>tibet

Has a population of 3.18 million. Taiwan is not even included in Chinese population figure, it also only has 20 million. Japan and the Korean peninsula are together at 0.2 billion.

I think he means on the map though.
we're all spread over all of the continents except africa.
muslims are all in north africa + middle east (only the arabs, but whatever)

Stop posting this meme map. You really think Armenians and Georgians whiter than Albanians or Chechens?

China, Korea, Japan = Okay, we have a serious problem of demogradic aging. Let's try to solve the problem; Immigration is not an option.

Europe, North America = Okay, we have a serious problem of demogradic aging. Let's try to solve the problem; mass immigration.

>all europe is blue like it should be, and israel isn't.

then make middle east blue also. we're all caucasians

700-800 million more likely. they only make up 10% of worlds population. considering how annoying and hated minority whites are they wont survive 2 decades. hopefully we will butcher them like pigs.

wow, I hate Mexico is white guy as much as anyone but this idea white people only exist in Sonora and Northern Baja is ridiculous, can you stop trying to fix Mexico and just fucking post it however it shows in the original source? Even the European diaspora map contradicts itself with specific information on wikipedia articles but this is an out of control meme.

Fucking population the size of Australia and we get erased because of triggered dumb fucks.

>You really think Armenians and Georgians whiter than Albanians or Chechens?

Yes, they are Christians. Albanians and Chechens are Muslims.

Your comment is also valid for you nigger

why middle east?
they're not european, they're semites.
the fact that albanians and bosnians are mudslimes doesn't make them any less european.

make the entire world blue then, we're all humans.

Stupid Turkey, have you already forgotten that you never genocide anyone?

>the fact that albanians and bosnians are mudslimes doesn't make them any less european.

you're clearly just one of those retards.

>can you stop trying to fix Mexico

Dude, I did not try to fix anything. I googled "white people in the world", and the map was the first hit.

>Spain
>Talking about genocide

the difference is that it happende 500 years ago and they recognize it.
in the 1900s you should've known better, and you don't even acknowledge it.

Fair enough, still that map is wrong. I[m very proud of living in a biracial country, the overwhelming majority of Mexicans, something around 70% are mixed after that ethnic Europeans and Amerindians exist in roughly equal numbers. Shouldn[t be considered racist to say that we exist tho and it takes nothing away from anyone.

Amerindians = Approximately 60.5 million. Not including mestizos.

Armenians = Approximately 5 families and 2 dogs.

There[s the small matter of Muslims were the invaders in Spain while Armenians are the natives in Anatolia.

>that flag
>that comment

wtf

>Argentina
>white
This meme must be stoppes

Actually we didn't genocide Muslims, we just expelled them.

DELET THIS

>still engaged in infighting
No, only Europeans are doing that

meh, there[s some who would argue expuslion is genocide, I[m not getting into that just saying Reconquista is a very different thing from the Turk invasion.

Seriously man, I'm letting slide your country's pretend whiteness in this thread

Just compare some pic of Buenos Aires with any Canadian/Amerifat city and tell me wich one is more European.

Warmongers need to shut the fuck up. Only slavs are white people now left in this world, after ww2.

We are white fucking untermensch

are you seriously so retarded as to think we're genuinely not white?
I mean, you're not even trolling anymore, I think you're just stupid.

Oi although there's a large number of amerindians in argentina we're still whiter than the rest of latin america you discount russian.

Are we family?

Have it your way, I don't have to indulge the delusions of your urban middle classes

¡Hombre primo Alfonso, cuánto tiempo! ¿Qué tal todo por ahí?

Compare to Mexico
"Despite that extra-official sources estimate the modern white population of Mexico to be only 9-16%, in genetic studies Mexico consistently shows a European admixture comparable to countries that report white populations of 52% - 77% (in the case of Chile and Costa Rica, who average 51%[32] & 60%[33] European admixture respectively, while studies in the general Mexican population have found European ancestry ranging from 56%[34] going to 60%,[35] 64%[36] and up to 78%[37])."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans

Of course we are, Ramón José.

En la lucha compadre, tu sabes como esta la situación de la economía en España.

>china
>stick together
yeah, that's why they have a thousand of uprisings a DAY in china

>being this angry that we are white and your country isn't

there's nothing wrong with being brown, pedrito.

>compadre

Deberías dejar de juntarte con tantos mexicanos.

I support you bro, tell them that Russia is whi-

>muh white

>muh black

it's funny how the nazis are so fucking stupid and shallow

Yo lo se.

No

white people are individualistic degenerates. You can't blame other races for sticking together

>there's nothing wrong with being brown
I'm clearly acknowledging my country is mixed am I not? See and I am damn proud of it, I'm one of the guys who posts more Aztec and Amerindian stuff here. You however, regardless of whether your country is more admixtured European by some meme amount percentage, are the one in denial about your own people, maybe even yourself. That hand isn't tellimg me about your ancestry, is it?

Now, have fun disputing hard scientific data, I've seen it on this board all the time.

wtf i'm white now

>hard scientific data
>a memekipedia article

why would you LITERALLY go out of your way to try and """prove""" we're not white?
I think you're a bit obsessed more than just plain retarded.

>Jujuy
>white

prove you're white, Sup Forums

>t. celtic-nordic-anglo-germanic-scottish-welsh heritage

You[re the one picking fights left and right with Mexicans and it takes a literal minute to google something on the internet, which I didn[t even have to do as I've been in this argument before.

What I'm saying is this is the hard data. You want to talk about perception? Pictured is how people view your country in US media.

And this is from your own country.

>cartoons
kek
you're just desperate now.

No, it's a good reflection of what a default is.

>Native american
>Blue eyes

.35 billion Chinese, who stick together
.05 billion Hindu Indians, who stick together
.6 billion Muslims, who mostly stick together
Of these only Chinese stick together. There is a literal war in the Mudslamic world. The problem with Europeans is self-defeating pathological altruism and borders open to third world migration.

Yes, it's a part of his powers, complain to the show's writers

you are the mongoloid that literally saves pictures and screenshots of """info""" about my country to argue with us, kek.

I can even spot you from a mile away now because you use [ instead of '
pathetic as fuck

you're not getting any more (You)s, sorry my brown friend.

kek, it isn't personal negro, welcome to /int

>EU is dying
>USA got Trump'd
>Australia is too small and far away from main white hubs to matter
Never I guess

>When will this madness end?

You tell me.

Ok, other pic, white people here still are mostly my brown friend

>Australia is too small and far away from main white hubs to matter

Probably the reason that it's still one of the whitest countries around.

Now let's look on average german redneck. And cherry pick who are the mostly ugly species.
Come on, it is not funny.

Being white is suffering.

>thread asking why whites don't stick together and others do
>instead of debating the main topic the subject is ALWAYS switched to debating who's whiter and who's not whiter or whatever based on arbitrary assumptions while the question originally asked in the thread gets ignored by everyone

>in the meantime all non whites stick together because they have a common cause based on taking advantage of their white host countries, while stupid niggerminded Sup Forumstards keep dividing themselves in an eternal loop

Now answering your question, everyone who has european blood and puts european values first (i.e. anti globalism, anti islam, anti non european etc.) is white and should stick together ideologically just like all non whites do, because they share a common goal, the goal of saving western civilization from non europeans and all of that

What you keep failing to understand is that you change the topic everytime when that question is asked, you keep trying to label who's whiter instead of sticking together, and that's dumb
It's like the germans during the end of the war, they recruited a lot of people they didn't consider white enough to be in the SS even though they were white since the beginning of the war, but the germans didn't have enough people to fight at that point, at the end of the war
And we're in the end of the fucking war, globalism is a gigantic enemy if you didn't figure it out by yourselves, you dumb fucks

>Puerto Rico
>South America
>Spen
>US
>Europe
>White
let's end this boring meme once and for all. There's no such thing as "white" except in a few remote areas, no one is pure, Chinese isn't a race, muslim isn't a race, absolutely none of those "stick together", and you're making an extremely retarded comparison.

What the fuck is the point of all your arguments? Why do you always post the same shit?

>a cartoon

post discarded

>live on tutorial mode
>being white sucks guyz! :(

the question is retarded and should be ignored. I'm not going to "stick together" with a German just because we may look slightly similar and share some DNA. By that logic everyone should just love each other and live happily ever after but humanity doesn't work like that. I look nothing like most brits and my skin is white. Look yourself in the mirror. It's safe to say that most if not ALL latin americans are mixed, we're a mix of Spanish white, native american and african. YES that includes mostly """"""white"""""" countries like Argentina and Puerto Rico. Read some history and biology from reputable sources before spweing this nonsensical bullshit based on what you read on the internet.

>And we're in the end of the fucking war, globalism is a gigantic enemy if you didn't figure it out by yourselves, you dumb fucks
calm down Brazilian Alex Jones. If there's something affecting your country that you're not happy with, you can go out and do something about it without going full retard (example: you can fight to keep out muslims out or whatever because their CULTURE is dangerous, without spewing muh white baseless bullshit)

>"1.6 billion Muslims, who mostly stick together"
nice meme

pure autism

>implying there's a point to any of this
Man I do actively contribute to the rare good threads you find on this board, most of the time we are just shitposting tho, once you've had the same argument a number of times you go through the same number of steps, there's no point to it at all. Sure we all express our own agendas like the unironic hue racist who just deleted his own post or the Argentine I've been arguing here who thinks he can make an argument on cherrypicked anecdotal evidence, obviously I'm something of a leftie proggressive and I make my argument not because I have any delusions of enlightening or even shaming anyone else, fuck I'd cringe at most of what I post if I was interested in taking a good look at it, but because I'm too fucking bored grinding on the MMO I play for "fun" and this is a nice easy on the RAM side activity

Content here is shit and repetitive, try starting an interesting convo and keep it going by all means.

>All of Argentina highest white

Nice meme

isnt Tibet and tona of small groups in china are fighting for their freedom? i dont call that sticking, and no an Iranian shia will never stick with a saudi arabian sunni

Racial movements don't work for white people because they always fall into genetic purity arguments.

And your "logic" doesn't even think about why would Turks genocide them after living 1000 years together? Everysingle time we invite them to find solution and prove the genocide but they never join.

>They butchered people on their first arrival
>There are literally proves about it except few made up photos
>We massacred them after living 1000 years together
>There is no scientific proves of it. They never ask UN to make council to find out the genocide.

Make sense.

>white people
>Balkans and Meds
>Israel
>Georgia and Armenia
>fucking Kazakhstan

Go away Mehmet

Nah it's just that we had strict immigration policies, but there's a lot of regular non whites that come through.
Only a matter of time before they out breed us

This is why you've got to keep importing Brits.