How do I get past this thing?

How do I get past this thing?

Pic related. Have been playing it for a few days now and an stuck at the first regenerator. Have Lucky 7, Riot Gun, Punisher and Tmp plus one Inc. Grnd. Any advice?

heat scope from merchant or grenades

So I just outrun it and go to the merchant then?

man, what a game

Is the most fun I've had in a game since mgsv tbh.

No you nigger, get the treasure map and find the scope for the rifle. Once you do that attach it and point at it so you can find the weakspots

First 3 you're gonna need to kill by force until the heat scope in the cryogenic room
>source: beat the game about 30 times, so has my dad

blow off his legs then use your knife to not waste ammo, they do die eventually.

This is very helpful but do I need to kill the first 3 or just injure and run past?

Nigger I beat the game in hard mode only using a knife and not even dying once

step up your game faggot

You can't even beat the game with a knife only you fucking bullshitting faggot, you need a gun to shoot some of the bosses weak spots. Like Salazar,

You want to bet nigger, I can live stream it if you want and I will start from the beggining on my ps3

do it pussy

hold on let me set up my ps3 and here's a link to my picarto so you can watch me do it faggot

picarto.tv/HeTechy

Distract it with a flame grenade or shoot it in the head, run past it. Repeat for second one, go to cold room, get infrared scope, shoot all of them

join my stream nigger

Yeah, yeah
You can't kill the lake monster with a knife.

Offline, you pansy

Wanna bet? make an account so I can see if you're in or not

you can't knife the buttons when you face IT, gotta shoot the ones you can't reach.

It' took me three hours to kill the lake monster because I had to get close to it. I knifed him as he passed by

Who fucking cares if we're in a chat or not, I'm not making an account when I can just watch. Hurry the fuck up bitch, we'r e waiting

You already lost you pouge.
It's PS2 or nothing

Hold on I have to download ffsplit

Segacious as I am, even I get lost sometimes

youre a fucking loser, end of story.