How does one become hacker?

How does one become hacker?
You know, for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpreter_(computing)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lr2computer

be an autistic faggot

Learn to program.
Learn how things are programmed and common mistakes.

Also, this.

The first step is to consult the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Clearly you've got what it takes... to become l33t.

Edgy

Download Kali
Make an 1337 Twitter Account
Dox
Type dox into compromised database websites
Your now an 1337 l33t haxor

Learn a bit of the C langauge, after writing some basic code, tackle a book called Hacking: The art of exploitation.

(leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf)

Might also help to have a good SE reference and a box running a Offensive OS like Kali or blackarch.

pic related after me and a couple friends fucked with a cuck who said he was a "hacker" on bf4

I'm also adding that Mr. Robot is surprisingly similar to ways people do attacks irl.

>buy a balaclava
>wear it at computer

Not really a 1337 haxor here but I can give you some info I have obtained from over the years.

Most of the "Hacks" you hear about on television are just people who found a hole or exploit into the files of the victim, in a simple sense.

how can i protect myself from hackers? lets see he knows my ip adress cuz of game i host what he can do with it?

install gentoo

u liek ddos

u liek ddos now toobad

stay updated with your OS and don't download suspicious files. You should be safe. Honestly it's that simple almost all of the time, the exception being a zero day.

no i didnt download anything from him my os is win 10 updated. ty for reply.

Stop watching that crapass "Mr. Robot" show

Can some user track down this post and hack me?

Oh, almost forgot, db leaks might also be an issue. Don't use the same passwords for everything in case one of them are compromised. Any skid can google a db leak.

beat me to it

The gentoo meme is the cancer of Sup Forums imo

start practicing dox, information gathering is a huge part of hacking
start looking into internet anonymity, unless you want to get caught
have a play with some skiddy programs to get started
download kali linux, this is an opensource penetration testing operating system, its metasploit or armitage thats probably the best hacking utility
you'll also need to learn about how ip address work, subnetting, virtual machines, and domains, a good place to start here is learning binary and hex
also start using irc, its a internet chat protocol that allows you to run scripts

>irc runs scripts
rest is good

what dont you get? irc allows you to run scripts, thats how you make bots?

>implying irc isn't a protocol
google is your friend user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpreter_(computing)

fbi i mean just jokeing lel so hao you guys? totaly not fbi.

seconded, first show/movie I seen that actually uses proper jargon

Not a hacker..
But I enjoy using spyplane on reaver... Once you get one someone's wifi, if your lucky you can get into their wireless settings. Most dip-shits never set up their routers, always ADMIN.

Better yet, learn about spoofing! so damn easy, theirs diagrams on how to build your own little card spoofer

not only that, they use proper tools on the command line like sqlmap, nikto, etc

"Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is an application layer protocol that facilitates communication in the form of text"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

I am the hacker known as 4chins. Reply to this post or I will hack your mom's vagina

In case anyone was wondering, irc exchanges text. It is ONLY a protocol, even says so in your paste. It doesn't do anything with it. That is an interpreter's job to run a script. Possible bait or just skid.

shes very lonely user. pls do