At the mall

>at the mall
>walk past American girl doll store
>take a quick look inside and see mostly black and dark skinned dolls in the displays
>no white looking dolls at all
Is this really what America has come to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to the future.

If that's the case, we are fucked.

Blame Niggers and SJW's

pick your battles, OP.

do you really care enough about doll skin colour to make a fuss?
if everyone just stopped giving a fuck about what everyone else was doing, we'd all be a lot happier.

Cuck.

OP is saying this America is sad.

why are you looking in a store that sells dolls in the first place

Because she was walking through the mall, was observant and noticed it?

Maybe because all the superior white dolls are sold out and the store is stuck with the shitty ones?
Think OP stop being retarded

topkek

That afro though.

>at the mall
You are part of the shit storm that is American consumerism fuck youre white doll black doll bullshit you sheep. You got played as easily as the fragile diversity issue we have currently

It's called supply and demand.
I suppose you'd prefer the government force private corporations to meet quotas of white dolls?

How do you know OP bought anything?
Wait, where the fuck do you even buy your shit then?
Basement dweller. Topfuckingkek

The majority of America is white.

No, thats how americans are, look at Trump, he isnt even white, hes darker than the regular mexican

I heard wearing too much tinfoil can cause irritation to the scalp m8

Any more asshurt liberal downies?
I need a good laugh.

The majority of American white girls find mixed babies adorable and want to have one with a black man. Sorry, whiteboys.

Nah.
I like my guy white. And I'm white too. So yeah.

The alt-right capitalist boy is here to set us all straight. Adjust that fedora, cuck.

Clearance shit is always out front, brah.

Lol 8th grader detected. Yes you're mother lied to you, that old navy at the mall us not the only place on the states to buy a decent pair of jeans Not big on conspiracy, malls just emphasize a problem we have. And someone bitching about a color of plastic, another problem

Malls are on the outs, young boy. Internet shopping is the future.

kek
kek
kek

You people make my night

So, you're saying the government should force private corporations to produce dolls with races that match US demographics?
Can't we let businesses respond to customer demand without government intrusion?

kek

Well it is American Girl, so.. yeah?

Why are you telling me? The internet was the point I was making You shut your mouth when youre talking to me

can you take an online iq test and post the results here

[North and South] American Girl

>quick look inside
That's where you fucked up sun; I went to an AG in a mall and it was nothing like you described. Stop giving yourself reasons to be afraid.

Niggers belong in Africa.

Lol too tyrd c8nt moove

Demand, or subliminal messaging? Take a look at the last few decades... Systematically shoehorning minorities and homosexuals into the limelight is just what they do. Learn to love it, or fucking fight back.

Did you see the pic or are you too liberal

>Using liberal as a vague catch-all for anyone you disagree with

But liberals are all retards, so it's a valid insult.

How could a 5-year-old girl be exposed to decades of subliminal messaging?

Not our fault you are a racist op

>wacist

>>take a quick look inside and see mostly black and dark skinned dolls in the displays

Look at the RED sings above all the dark skinned dolls

They are all on clearance aka a on sale because they don't sell well.

The store is just trying to push them them out because they have to many UNSOLD dark skinned dolls in the back room

You can relax .....For Now....

Yes, I'm sure you're on the right side of history, hillbilly.

>one picture
>that's the entire store
There are multiple displays in an American Girl; I'm sorry I don't believe black people are taking over everything.

Love this 'you can't be and educated conservative' meme.

>Muh NPR "experts" tho

This is like the STAR WARS Fin figure but flipped into the world of girl toys.

They have a lot of them because nobody buys them, and they are having a dark skin doll BLOWN THE FUCK OUT SALE!!

Yeah.
Those darkies should mind their own bussiness, and not worry about what good, upstanding white folk are doing.

Pandering to the niggers, yep.

thanks obama

This is why nazis and libertarians are going to end up having problems with eachother

Agreed
Do they come with some cotton, and total picking action?

Did you ever complain when it was just white dolls on display?

because you can get white dolls anywhere
its hard to find all the other races of dolls so theres a store for it

Nice way to twist words, a five year old girl could be subliminally influenced far easier in only minutes or seconds as opposed to decades.

Of course not, there's normal then there's these shitskin dolls

This is why the Black dolls don't sell.

>Video very related.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho

They're rife with SJWs but at the same time they're uncaring shits. I forget the details but they've recently announced some new bullshit doll design with -isms written all over it.

I also know someone who used to work for them. A child with terminal cancer called, asking about a discontinued doll. The company didn't give a shit. As much as they are about image, they didn't give a shit about one doll to a dying kid. My friend gave the child one out of her own collection, and she was fired for it.

fuck 'em in both directions.

Most leftist rhetoric is total bullshit, so ad hominems and character politics are their only effective weapons. They aren't actually refuting anything, they're just being jerks.

all the sjw bullshit aside I think its really important they do this kind of stuff (at least creating some sort of diversity)

look up the "doll test"where they ran an experiment showing black and white dolls to kids of different races
the black dolls were mostly associated with negative traits while the white dolls mostly had all the positive attributes in the kids eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Nobody wants black females or black female dolls.

This is also the same reason black men don't even wanna date black woman. They look horrible and are horrible to live with do to their attitudes

nah, this is the definition of america

you do realize that's exactly what whites have been doing for the past decade.
it's all these PC liberals, feminists and niggers who have been crying about every little thing until they get their way, and they are getting their way, because we're letting them.
at the rate were going white men will be required to pay a "reparations" fee just for existing.
>pick your battles

>No boopable nose?
What did she mean by this?

THIS!

No reason to be sexist about it.
Five-year-old boys are just as impressionable.

>at the rate were going white men will be required to pay a "reparations" fee just for existing
You mean Affirmative Action and not having easy access to Welfare and "minority only" grants. Trust me, you're already paying reparations. Overpaying IMO since that debt was payed for by the Civil War.

what you talkin bout weirdo

>Because black people are the majority of doll buyers these days.
White parents will just buy their little girl a fucking ipad now

>weirdo
Who nose ?

muh culturul murksim

pretty rich blonde girls don't need dolls
they can afford real babbies

this is that black sumo that actually went to japan and joined a dojo.

All the white dolls had already been purchased,

Those were the unwanted dolls.

they actually have done a study on this. black girls in america prefer white baby dolls. Its pretty fucked up actually.

Implying a successful corporation like American Girl can't calibrate its supply chain to match demand.

auf wiedersehen!

Good to see not all young girls are falling for the kike tricks.
Even tho uncle seth sure is trying.

Hope +5

You see, there are no more white dolls because they have already been taken, leaving only black dolls behind. Ever tried shopping for jeans, only to find that the only ones left are for fatasses because all the normal people have gotten to them already?

nobdy is falling for the kike tricks. interracial couples are still very niche.

>Ever tried shopping for jeans, only to find that the only ones left are for fatasses because all the normal people have gotten to them already?
fatfag here. it's the exact fucking opposite when i try to find jeans at walmart

not saying anyone should "like" them
but how about we dont teach kids to hate themselves?
kind of disturbing and sad when the black kids get asked about who the "ugly" doll is and all of them point to the black one

this is standup material son. go on tour as the next fat ass comedian we all love a fatass comedian.

lol these kinds of threads still get attention

That's because only white people have enough money to buy those dolls and they bought all the white ones.

White ones were sold out already, just the ones they couldn't sell left.

>the act of having a white man raise their kids.
the what? I almost believe this is real because of the wording here.

they all look the same. where's the blonde/ginger/black hair but no afro ones

Your mom belongs in Africa.

Watch this

Stop having so many god damn niggers