/got/ General

Old thread:
Geographic edition

nice edition OP

nth for Shireen

First for the one and only true dynasty

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence clad in a suit of black-scaled armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easy as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold that gleamed and shimmered when he moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal. Whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols molded into steel. Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel.

WHO /melancholia/ HERE

MOAR MAPS DAMNIT

POST ALL THE ONES FROM THE LANDS OF ICE AND FIRE

Why did Shae betray Tyrion again?

neat, I have never seen that one.

>Valyrian steel armor

Euron is fucking getting cheat drops

You know she would be just as unhappy with him as she was with Robert.

>just realized Lyanna double-cucked Cersei

Will red god magic make Theon's cock grow back?

Now I feel bad for Cersei :(

god what a shit map

Because she's a whore that likes money

>Euron did not lie
>He's been to Valyria
>No wonder he was mad

When will Euron officially make the Damphair his shitwife?

> Which comes AFTER the time period we are dicsussing

Do you think King Robert, who hated the Targaryens with a passion, wasn’t aware that Viserys and Daenerys, the last of the Targaryens and thus a direct threat to his dynasty, had been evacuated to Esoss 17 years ago?

In the scene in Book #1, he wanted both of them assassinated so much he was willing to end his friendship with Eddard over it.

So clearly there had been previous attempted assassinations, all of which just happened to misfire for one reason or another…

And that’s because Varys was using Viserys and Daenerys as decoys to keep Robert focused on them and take any potential heat off Young Griff, (Aegon Targaryen) who was being raised by Griff (Jon Connington) and Septa Lemore (Ashara Dayne) and thus Varys couldn’t let the assassination attempts against Viserys and Daenerys succeed, which is why he warned Jorah about the wine seller.

The only “assassination” attempt that Varys didn’t orchestrate, was the Sorrowful Man on the docks of Quarth, who had been contracted by the Undying Ones.

>no matter how many times you watch this scene, Oberyn will never cut the crap and stab his sister's murderer in the fucking face during his gaping chance

I have many my friend

They chose the wrong fucking quotes, they have no fucking relation to the personalities of the characters, it's just something they said or something someone said about them.

the most beautiful girl in the seven continents

thats not /melancholia/ thats /newagepiano/

E U R O N
U
R
O
N

Probably. Lyanna was an evil whore who wanted nothing but to bring misery to sweet, innocent Cersei's life

I know, just posting mine.

Dont mind
Based Thenns just passing by

>make giant wall
>oh and we have this bridge with no protection

Oh boy I wonder how the walkers are going to get in...

Why would the Night's Watch leave a bridge there?

they really picked a shit photo of him

Did she finally realize she's fucked without the vale?

/emo/ here

That makes a lot of sense, I always wondered why Varys would try to have them killed in the first place.

Has no one ever sailed west from Westeros?

Fucking manlets.
When will they learn?

farwynds do

Aeron is his buttwife
>You know what it's like to be caught in the back

Also I re-read Vic's chapters in ADWD, in the first one his young maester complains that four Ironborn dragged him in the hold of the ship and "used him as a woman"

Seems like for the Ironborn, a hole is a hole.

The Wall is a red herring. It's actually a prison for evil man eating giants.

Yes. They are never heard from. One Stark once left with a huge fleet and went west because he was convinced that something was out there. Never seen again.

I thought it was the Dothraki that scared him, he didn't think children were a threat to his rule, he didn't even want Elia's children killed.

That's more what happens at sea stays at sea, I think. Euron doing that shit at home indicates a predilection.

Well at least the Theon one i think they got right since great part of the character's development is he dealing with regret of betraying the Starks, specially Ned who was a real father for him

How powerful would a Sparta like kingdom be?

And I mean real Sparta. Not 300 movie sparta

What's on Skagos?

Who are the chieeki breeki of Westeros?

Greyjoy - Brits
Lannisters - Germans
Tyrell - French
Martell - Spanish
Dothrakis - Mudslims
Starks - Northern Europe
Arryn -
Bolton -
Targaryen -
Tully -
The Watch -

Help me

unicorn riding cannibals

unicorns and cannibals

It's like the Westeros version of that island in The Wicker Man, by all accounts.

That's not puppyfu m8

It's not fair that white women are so beautiful and none of them, not even one will ever acknowledge my existence. What's the point in living then?

I don't think there's anything better on the planet than a classy beautiful white female, if you can't get one to love you, then you might as well just kill yourself.

bollocks, he didn't order it, but he knew full well they'd be a threat in future so he was happy to go along with them getting their heads smashed in

>he didn't think children were a threat to his rule
He doesn't want them dead to save his rule, he wants them dead because he hates Targaryens for what Rhaegar did to his future wife.

>Valyrian Steel armor

>Dothrakis - Mudslims

American history education.

god what a shit map

>I know, I'll draw two slightly wavy rectangles and call it a day
>climate zones, what are those
>and lets add an upside down Ireland just for laffs

Kill yourself then and stop shitting up the thread

>he didn't even want Elia's children killed.

Robert was a party animal but he was still smart enough to know that ANY surviving Targaryens would be a threat to him and his heirs; he was fully aware of the repeated revolts and attempted coups by the Blackfyres over the years and there was no reason to think it would be any different if a Targaryen was alive.

Robert was grossed out by the deaths of Elia's kids but glad that it happened nonetheless and relieved that Tywin had saved him from having to do it (i.e. officially order it done) himself.

I want a series of short stories set in east Essos.

You'd be shocked how vulnerable women are. They want the same thing except from men, however women crave safety so they will act odd around you until they deem you safe, then you'll see their vulnerable side.

user it's really not that hard. Just act like you have confidence, be 15% a jerk to her and the rest a good guy but do not white knight.

I thought it was pretty fucked that everyone knew about that. Even if Aeron gets free (which he fucking won't) he'll have the reputation as a man who let himself be bummed for the rest of his life.

>Dany is mad

>Storms westeros with 1000 ships

>Some sunk but over 500 land

>Thousands of wild rapist storm the lands

>Babies killed. Children mauled

>Women raped and taken as rape slaves

>Men butchered. Old and young

>Dragons burn crops. Entire places starve and freeze or worse

>Anyone pro dany still rekt due to being invaded

>She takes KL because it's already weak

>Sits on throne. Smiles

>2/3rds of westeros raped killed or starving. Entire family lines ruined. Entire sciences and history erased

And Dany fans will still think she's good

Shouldn't have bothered with anything east of the Bone Mountains desu

>Street of Steel isn't in Flea Bottom
>now Davos and Gendry's talk makes no sense

I love fantasy world based maps

If she defeats the white men that's everything that matters.

>Skane?

Her speech shows this. She wants to KILL anyone in westeros who doesn'tlike her. She wants to destroy castles and homes.

>implying based Aeron isn't going to kill the maddest of them all

>he didn't even want Elia's children killed.

Barristan on Robert

>"If I had seen him smile over the red ruins of Rhaegar's children, no army on this earth could have stopped me from killing him."

The word at least was that Bobby wanted it

Are you talking about the time Davos saves Gendry in the show?

You really think D&Dabid would pay attention to that detail?

You discovered the fire my friend. Its what most of us think since Khal Drogos speeches.

>based Aeron

More like basted Aeron. Basted with Euron's foo-man-goo that is. Stuffed like a turkey.

kek

We are soulmates

The show makes King's Landing look like there only the Sept, Flea Bottom and the Red Keep.

Can we get some Human-Hamburger appreciation for the tastiest lord in the realm?

The one true Burger shall win.

By the way, I'm still saving this, friend. Thanks for the dump. I borrowed the Lands of Ice and Fire from a co worker for like a week and it was interesting as fuck.

Kek

And yeah an alien did design the Norwegian coastline, his name was Slartibartfast

So what's stronger, a valyrian steel sword or valyrian steel armor? And what happens when you ram two valyrian steel armors together?

>it's a humiliated and tortured Greyjoy gets his revenge on a psychotic killer episode

They show the distance from the sept to the red keep, and it's pretty large.

lyl

>geographical edition
guess I'm not the only one skipping this thread and waiting for the next one.

>And yeah an alien did design the Norwegian coastline

I mean I didn't make the image, but I'm ~99% certain zat's ze joke.

A brave young fan named preston "alt shift x" martin took this picture at D&Ds hidden lair of the last episode.

Who is this mysterious new character?

>what's stronger, a brick or a brick

>Tfw we will never explore the jungles of sothoryos

Awwww, can't shitpost with interesting maps?