Where were you?

where were you?

wondering what happened to my cartoons

In school in ny all kids were pulled out 3rd grade picked up by parents dad was stuck overseas

When they built the ladder to heaven? idk cant remember

I remember that day very well... when we heard what happened we were on the streets dancing and singing.
We've made much progress since then and Allah has provided us with multiple victories every year now. Burn in hell, infidels.

Masterbating

Chileanfag here.
I was at school, i was 11. At the time of the attacks, classes were suspended and our teacher were very concerned saying that a global war is happening. Streets were deserted and everybody was watching the news Live. It was very sad here. My parents and everyone here were crying

Grand junction Colorado Main Street cafe

You realize most of the faggots of here weren't even born yet OP? I was at Texas State University

In school grade 10 french in eastern canada. The resident drama queen came in crying about planes flying into the towers. I called her a liar and said she just didnt want to be in class.

Dermatologists

Working the night shift at the Office Max store in Seattle. Was just ending the shift when the planes hit.

Heard about it on the radio first.
Turned on the TV in the break room in time to see the 2nd plane hit.

I was in first grade. I live in a military town in the US so shit went on lockdown and my parents were forbade from picking me up for a few hours due to base security concerns.

waiting to drive my friend to jfk. we didnt go...

Grade 10 Politics class I believe

Grade 10 computer class here.

9th grade latin and the cunt wouldnt let us watch the news bc we had a vocab quiz

>Getting ready for work and wife says a tower was hit
>Come out to living room, putting on boots.
>Watching
>In comes a second plane.
>Somethingawful was never funny again

On way back from a for day pass. In between Anchorage and Fairbanks in Alaska. Stopped at gas and called battalion, got recalled to base. 11B for life.

>fapping in bed
didn't have class until that afternoon,
so i was in bed getting a nice slow stroke going
suddenly roommate started yelling something about turning on the tv
>still came

kek

sleeping it was 5 am west coast

Most of the fags on here weren't alive when that happened.

Was working the AP at the time, really fucked up time

Dubs chek'd

7th Grade Computer Class. I thought it was a movie. Everyone else was freaking out, but I was chill af.

In the shower getting ready to pick up my girlfriend to take her to communty college at DVC in Pleasant Hill. My dad yelled into the shower what happened. Came to school. First class was psychology. Turns out the professor was the former ambassador to Egypt and he told us that this class was no longer a psychology class, there would be be no test and he was going to teach us all about how fucking crazy Muslims are are the decades long shitstorm that would follow. He was right.

>op here
i was 13 yo fag at home watching the news
went to school like it was a regular day

>Be 11
>be in my second year of highschool
>shitty day in school
>walk home as usual
>as soon as I walk into my house my dad shouts me into the living room
>"user, come and look at this on the telly!"
>I proceed to watch what appeared to be an aeroplane flying into a big american building
> Fucking hell
>I've not seen anything like this in my 11 short years of life
>I wondered if things like this happen a lot in the world
>judging by the way my dad was losing his shit, I deduced it was probably a rare event
We both suddenly realise that wasn't a re-play of the first plane I watched- I had just witnessed the SECOND plane hitting, live.
>whole school is talking about it next day
>spend the next year of computer classes playing kill Osama Bin laden flash games
>be 15 years later
>realise I've been bored shitless since that exciting 9/11 thing on the telly

wow. fags

At home right before school, mom was crying and kept trying to call her brother that lived over in Long Island. My dad got home with a smug as face and packed up a bunch of shit. The military base we were living on shut down and MP's were going door to door warning us to stay inside. My dad kept saying "I guess it's fucking time, I knew it was coming" was pretty surreal tbh

On the 32nd floor.

sitting at home, cracking beers, hoping for more chaos

kinda just fizzled out tho.

Shame they didn't direct more toward the pentagon.

i was only 6 so I was too young to even comprehend what happened. didn't know about the attacks until years later.

In p.e 6th grade I think. Kids laughed, we didn't get it. Principal came on the p.a and told teachers not to put it on the TV's in class. They did tho.

Shit son, that's crazy.

that's alright, i was in the military, and we didn't know what happened either for weeks. And when we did get an explanation, it was that three planes went down and the Air Force shot one down in a field before it could reach its target.

Even we didn't know what the fuck really happened weeks later.

walked down a lot of fucking stairs that day. guess i kinda never stopped walking

I was at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

"the towers two have died"

"ok"

and you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I was in like 4th grade I think. The teacher got a message through the intercom and left, and some other adult returned like 10 minutes later and turned on the TV. I remember going home and my parents being really pissed off, but I didn't /really/ get why. I think that as a child it wasn't something I'd experienced before, so I didn't fully recognize it's effects as a catastrophe

Damn you must be like 50 years old. Almost time for the 15 year ruinion

Those aren't dubs

39 sucka