How to do fill the emptiness inside of me? Is anyone else here completely empty inside? What do you do to cope with it?

How to do fill the emptiness inside of me? Is anyone else here completely empty inside? What do you do to cope with it?
>pic unrelated

Money

Try a dildo, op...

Jesus

get ogg the internet and meet people F2F

Keep yourself busy and take solace in the fact that nothing matter and that we all eventually go

Your life is too easy. Fill the hole with pain and sweat.

>
this+drugs= /thread

fuck off op your a huge faggot therre's 6 billion people on this earth and not a single one gives a fuck about you. nut up and make your own happiness or kys

I have meaningless sex with fuck buddies. Feel empty again the next morning though.

7 billion you failed abortion.

>this
A mustache?

Choose a different reality OP. The way you think things are is just a construct in your brain. If you take all of the things in your life and see them as fulfilling, then you would think the opposite of the way you feel now. We get to choose. More than likely your roller coaster is on the downhill right now, and soon it has to go back up. Chill.

You nut up and make your own happiness faggot.

My mom cares about me tho.

Hobbies
Spending money on shit i think looks cool
Drinking
Women

How about you kys fucking pussy.

Sporty qts are always related user

I cope by getting drunk and browsing Sup Forums

You get emptied when you spend your life in front of a computer or TV screen. Get out, do something communal, become human again.

Also, I have practically no swimmers, so please dump more

i wasnt counting sorry cucks like this faggot
ye
lol liqour and drugs fill that gap quite nicely
cuck
cuck

ama; im not a cuck who go's to Sup Forums of all places for love and attention

OP, tell us more about yourself. What's going on? How long have you felt this way? Have you been stressed out lately? Have you had any major life trauma? We want to help. But we need more to analyze why you feel this way.

Doing the exact same right now. Good to know it's not just me

Stop jacking off

user, can't we just start a sexy swimmer thread

STFU CUCK.

You just learn that word kid/cuck?

Motherfuckin bad ass ovah here!

Cuz that will fix OP. Focus user.

wah wah my life is so bad give me attention wahhh
grow the fuck up no one gives a shit about you

Smoke weed my nigga

Pussy

wahhhhh im on Sup Forums for love and attention i cant people random people on the internet dont care about me

get the fuck out of here kid realize your the reason this site turned into cancer kys

this.
its what makes religion so appealing to people.
it gives them purpose because they genuinely and fully believe in it.
it doesnt matter whether it is true or not what matters is they believe it to their very core, and thats what gives them a sense of purpose and fulfillment.

it's all just a mind game.

hello underage.

How was school?

I am completely dead inside, I have little to no emotions. I cannot remember the last time I felt genuinely happy about anything. I take a lot of prescription pills and over the counter sleep medicine and sleep a lot.

Lift pussy

See? This is one of the things I hate about b/ today. Always someone trying to hijack interesting threads by getting the attention on themselves. You devolved fucks.

Waaaaaahhhhh b is shit now!!!!!
It used to be better!

I've been here since summer!

Dumbass kid.

Hydrocodone or Jack Daniels

You gave enough shits to post about it

Sleep deprivation + exercise.

It completely changes your body chemistry. 4-6 hours of sleep max. Suicidal? Try jogging your self to death.

Okay, what are the warning signs in that sentence. Prescription pills and OTC sleep aids. OP, what do you think your first problem might be?

Well, you can do what other anons have suggested and expose yourself to incrementally increasing or repeatedly nuanced hedonistic pleasures. Eventually, though, unless you're very wealthy and can afford even greater novelty you'll start getting diminishing returns and feel empty again.

I've found that people who don't feel empty tend to be either the folks who have some sort of goal, or those who live with structure and purpose.

So, assuming you're like the rest of Sup Forums and don't have anything you really give a shit about, the only things that're likely to make you feel like you're not hollow are structure, hardship, or religion.

If you want structure (maybe hardship, too?) join the military or something. Hardship--having to struggle to stay alive--will definitely make you feel more human, but I can't help you find that sorta shit. Religion is probably off the table altogether, because, c'mon, it's fuckin Sup Forums, man.

>8
lollll all these white knight fags kys

ez mode /thread

actually not so good this semester discrete math is bending me over and raw doging me

More Sup Forums gayness.

Very true on 2 variations of these now. Very happy

OP, stop taking the pills and sleep medicine and start smoking weed. It's cool. It's religious. It will help you overcome any addictions. It will promote healthy sleep. And best of all, it is a social drug to help you make new friends and get out more.

I was like this before I took any pills but before I took pills I drank a lot of whiskey

I can't smoke weed, it gives me paranoia and panic attacks

Can't stop talking about yourself can you? Bet that's what your peeps in the real world think about you too. That's sad. And narcissistic.

Drinking, messing with my car and the occasional hit of acid, can't smoke because work drug tests regularly

Yeah, me too. How did you do on the alcohol? Were you still empty?

I usually jerk off on omegle

Sometimes a girl will stop and help me cum

Makes me feel kinda wanted

I miss my ex-girlfriend :/

lol i called out every self righteous cuck white knight in this thread..kys go to club penguin if you lovey dovey bullshit kys

i am so beautifully empty, why would you want to fill it.

Okay here's my diagnosis....you have substance abuse problems that probably led to your breakup. You are a high risk for a girl. Now, you're still an addict but you are alone. OP, what do you need to do? Get off drugs and alcohol and get back out in the game. Get your girl back if you want. But clean yourself up. You must find a purpose. I am sometimes amazed at how people wonder what the problem is. Choose differently and you will have something different.

too real to not be true
if you want someone to talk to im here user

jerking off on omegle is still a thing?
I thought that died like 4 years ago

omg user wahhh lets cry together over some anime

kys your the cancer of Sup Forums

"I" "I" "I"....Always I. I did this. I did that. Mirror mirror on the wall.... "I" predict you're going to say something contradictory soon.

ppreciate it, but there's not too much I can say without making a wall of text

bottom line is, we dated for 2ish years and I truly thought she was the one. Few weeks ago she just, fell out of love.

Shit sucks cause she was a perfect 10. Cute little thing, thicc where it matters. Crazy in bed, and she appreciated me, and was into the shit i was into interest wise.

Just feels like there's a big empty hole in my life.

lol " I bet your a huge cuck" kys cancer

what are you doing in a feels thread then faggot?

Try Buddhism OP. I don't know if it interests you at all, but if there is even a little, give it a try

just crusing by figured id give my 2 cents
this world is hard and no one cares for the weak grow up and make your lives worth living anons no one gives a shit and a gay feels thread certanly sn't going to fix anything

lmao wtf

i never did so idk

>omg user wahhh lets cry together over some anime

i cry then smoke weed then watch anime
usually every night after work

i take my offer back

Been there, done that. It sucked so bad. Then it happened again. And again. And then after all of that I met this perfect chick. She's so sweet. PhD super smart. And I realized that if I had never been through all of the other problems I would never have been prepared for this chick that I love so much. Everything led me here to her. You just gotta believe and push through it. Trust me. It's so much better knowing how shitty things can be when you finally get it good.

>what are you doing in a feels thread then faggot?
Someone pointed out your contradiction for me. Thanks user. Why are you here in a "feels" thread? Is there something you want to talk about. Let me guess....you.

Its okay high school is almost over.

And hey buddy? You ARE cool, alright? No matter what Chad says.

What happened to the swimmer chicks?

Life is meaningless. Deal with it. You put the meaning into your life, so get the fuck outta the internet and start doing shit you like.

I feel nothing every day of my life... nothing changes but why would you want it too. A real sociopath like myself will give you advice, murder can make you all better. Murder someone... your welcome.