It's time

It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro
youtube.com/watch?v=eirBtt7wIDU
youtube.com/watch?v=znjLSW8kfBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a faggot

It’s been YEARS since I’ve had any meaningful female attention. Feels fucking bad man.

I fap to Indian girls. I like their skin color and the fact they come from a shitty third world country.

ISLAM ISN'T A RELIGION OF PEACE

I LEIK DIS BANANA

I want to fuck a prostitute but don't have the courage to see one. I need to harden the fuck up.

Please kys.

Forgot pic

I'm so fucking high right now.

I HONESTLY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHY PEOPLE ENJOY THE ZELDA GAMES. ALSO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY SO MANY RETARDED MILLENNIALS LOVE HILARY CLITORIS SO MUCH

GO FUCK YOURSELF RIOT

>kys
Pic related

I'm scared of the nothingness after death.

>Thinks millenials and other decade categorias are valid or even exist

Coconuts are goddamn gross. So are pickles. And fuck you if you like either of those things.

Harambe is over rated and I'm tired of this stupid maymays

I like fat womans

Nothing to fear it'll be like before you was born

I've been feeling weird lately. My life's going pretty good but I just feel weird. I think I'm just lonely

I hate niggers, every last one of them

y tho

Then make your life as amazing as possible, distract yourself. "I don't fear death, I was 'dead' billions of years before I was born, and don't suffer the slightest inconvenience."

-Mark Twain.

why won't you leave me alone? we're done, our friendship is fucking over because of this. i gave you a chance to leave me alone and to get over it, but nooooo you just had to fucking try to talk to me. i told you to leave me alone you fucker but you kept going. FUCK you. we will never be friends again and if you think that by 'taunting' me, you'll get my attention again then you might as well hang yourself, fuckface.

You know, I think dating this dude will probably make you really mad, so I'm gonna do it. You deserve it. I saw your pathetic little head turn when I started hugging him, and I saw the look of fucking sadness and pain in your eyes. I want to see it again.

Why not faggot ?

EVER SINCE MY HUSBAND CHEATED OVER A YEAR AGO I FUCKING HATE HIM. I DONT LOVE HIM. I HATE TOUCHING, HUGGING, KISSING AND HAVING SEX WITH HIM. I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE. NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER LOVE ME. SO I STAY. I DONT WANT TO START OVER AGAIN WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY. THIS MARRIAGE IS SO DISGUSTING.

I can't go to bed without jacking off right before.

yeah, I fucked her. I came deep inside that pussy too. She is married, but if she doesn't care then I don't either. Thank god her tubes are tied.

My cock is raw from all the fucking we did. I hope to keep fucking her on the regular too. dumping load after load after load of my thick sticky cum in her pussy.

I thought I was a man of greater moral fiber, turns out I'm just as ugly and guilty as everyone else.

I hope I'm not a bad person.

Ive murdered three people and haven't gotten caught

I wish people liked me

Same here user. I'm constantly sad for no apparent reason. Lifting weights keeps my mind off of that kind of thoughts, at least at for a few moments.

I'm bored of people, don't know what to do.

I wish I could kill myself.

I know im a sociopath and will feel nothing for my life. After life I believe in nothingness the idea of religion is stupid and science disproves. I am a first degree felon. Fuck the police even though my father is a police officer. I could go on a murder spree and maybe then I would feel something. Love is stupid I may have been in a committed relationship... or so she thought. Life is short I could be at an end any moment, I could end you at any moment.... a thousand yards a way someone like you could be on their phone thinking they matter until I deliver them to nothingness. You would never have any idea it was coming and then bam your 5 feet under.

Same

it's been years since the last time i've socialized but at this point my depression has fucked me too much, plus i've already lost my best friend to cancer when this all began and my current best friend wants to kill himself everyday, can't live with it much longer

i'm afraid i won't get to live past 30

It's been over 6 months since we broke up... and I still dream about us being together.

It's tiring.

Watch JOJO's Bizarre Adventure, especially if you lift.

It really gives you that drive you need as a man

I have stolen passwords and pics from a lot of female friends and coworkers. I have nude pics of the young daughter of one of my coworkers: some pics of her around her house in skimpy clothing, and a shot of pussy and ass that I have no fucking idea why was taken.

niggers

Holy shit that's funny

My little sister had sleepover when I was 15, her friends were around 13.

I gave one of them head while she "slept" at one point we made eye contact.

I might sound like an edgy teenager fuck but i hate my dad. He is such a logic driven person i cannot do anything around him without getting a lecture. I would move the fuck out but unfortunately im a massive pussy.

Divorce and move on dumbass.

>pix or it didn't happen

You're a piece of shit and you should definitely take every measure to fucking kill yourself tonight. There's already enough shit people deal with without garbage like you wasting oxygen that someone else could use.

I will miss how your voice sounds like, how you smell like, feel like, how happy you got when we would walk around holding hands, im really going to miss every single time I caught you looking at me. I fucking love you and maybe one day youll realize that leaving me was a mistake. The saddest part is, I know ill take you back.

post you fucking nigger

awwww, someone got cheated on?

I'm black.

I'm scared of my government and losing my freedom of speech.

Well I have a confession to make, I like loli hentai...

fucking bitch free riekie for life lmao kys you dumb bitch how you gunna say "everytime you look at the moon think of me" kys
ty Sup Forums

pic's are pic's bro, it's when you act on twisted thoughts that you need to stand in front of a train

I cannot get over my first serious girlfriend. She turned into a total republicunt and is a terrible person. But I still think about her constantly.

You and every single male under the age of 25

Well, your government is scared of you too. That's why they're coming for your rights so they can own you better than they already do.

I like browsing this site, it's always fun.

I'm dating a girl who's cheating on her boyfriend of 5 years with me, she thinks I'm super amazing and I can tell she's falling for me, and yet I think I'm in love with my best friend of 6 years, who is wildly out of my league. I just got fired from my shitty job a few days ago and am afraid to tell my family. Every day I'm bored of life and fight my long term depression that makes me wanna kill myself.

I frequently wonder how my life turned out the way it did.

Sure did multiple times. I'm sure a neckbeard like you cant even get off your mom's computer enough to get cheated on. Maybe one day you'll get in shape and hang your fedora up long enough to even have a female look at you in a way that isn't utter disgust. I just pray that after you know true love she fucks your whole family and makes you suck the cum from what you thought was only your vagina.

the pen was supposed to be black you fucking cunt

Drawings aren't real people, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro

get a dog and move on, you retard. you are already alone and without love.

jokes on you faggot, i'm the one who posted what you quoted. Though I've been cheated on numerous times too. Now I've been on both sides of that terrible wall.
>meh

You can't kill what's already dead.

I'm tired of being in a relationship with my gf who I pursued for 3 years and was my best friend in favor of a different girl who liked me during that period. Fucking end me.
>pic related, my gf, the other girl, and my best friend in the background

if your unhappy, change your situation ya fucking pleb

Megan, your life is nothing to be proud of. You live in Oklahoma pretending to be Native American, you just had a premature child with an illegal immigrant, you're already step mom to his three kids. You're nothing special.

You're Catholic so you should know that the children pay for the sins of the parents. Didn't I say that child was going to be karma itself? Well it was already born a failed abortion, lets see what else life can throw and at excuse of a life.

what a disgusting trio of unattractive females

youtube.com/watch?v=eirBtt7wIDU

Meegan!!!

>Anonymous 09/10/16(Sat)00:48:20 No.7032785
I don't want to work 8 hours each day for the rest of my life. Getting a degree and keeping a social status based on wealth sounds extremely boring to me. Makes me want to just kill myself and reroll another existance.

3edgy5me
You are so totally beyond death you're probably typing this from the sunken city aren't you. Fucking end it so no one else has to deal with the edge highness

Lmao. Entitled to your opinion. Regardless of appearance, my gf is a needy cunt and the other girl is really funny and relatable. She's also kind of had a fucked up life and hasn't ever had a good relationship and I really want to be that stability for her.

I keep posting my ex tonight because I keep getting hard to the thought of her sucking another guy off

naw nigga i'm chillin in the void alone

there's nothing good in a relationship that starts because one half wants to be the saviour of the stray dog, which is the other half. either you both are at the same emotional level or you will be floating in a messed up dependant relation.

What you think an 8 hour day is the worst it could possibly get? Did you know 100 years ago 12 hour days were the norm, 6 days a week? And children worked back then. And don't even get me started on third world countries today.

Get over your goddamn Peter Pan syndrome and come live in reality with the rest of us. It isn't perfect but it's a lot better than it could be. Fucking sheltered snowflake.

Rolling

Not an argument

Sentence fragment

i feel you bro

I hate niggers.

Higher ups love me enough to give me 55+ hours a week, but not enough to bump my pay past $9.50 an hour, or even make me a general manager for that matter. And to top it all off, I was going to go talk to the qt 3.14 at the movie theater today, and there was some land whale there instead. Fuckooofffff

She isn't totally fucked or anything, I just think she's kind of drifting about not really having any emotional stability because it's never been given to her. I think she'll latch onto it if it's offered and I already know we get along well.

Also remember when you said your baby took out its breathing tube?

Yeah, just like all the men in your life, it wanted to leave you. Even your own child didn't want to be raised by you. It tried committing suicide by coming early and your stubborn ass just had to make that miserable thing keep on living. Bet it's gonna be like that forever. I know for a fact you're not gonna treat that child as anything more than a possession stemmed from jealousy that all your other friends were having babies and you sitting here knowing that the only man who would even touch you is a filthy illegal. He probably only wants you for citizenship.

Your shitty reproductive system not being able to conceive should've been the hint that even your FUCKING body was telling you you would make a shit parent. Now look.

Sleep well tonight, because those nights that you don't get to take your child home from the hospital are going to feel a lot more familiar when more health problems come along.

dubs don't lie
dubs never lie

>Implying you don't know this meme

I hate myself more every day and I'm okay with that now. I will make use of the life i was given, even if nobody appreciates it, even if i hate myself every moment of every day, even if i cant find joy in anything I accomplish, even if nobody will love me back.

im lonely

I'm voting for Trump.

Life is pointless, if we die now or later it's make no difference.

Im texting my recently gotten gf love her

I hope it helps or entertains me, thanks tho

Lol, dude just drink and shut up

islam is disgusting

>\m/

youtube.com/watch?v=znjLSW8kfBM

I stole my friend's wallet and threw it in his garbage can.

I didn't even take any money or anything. I just took his wallet and threw it in his garbage

IIIIIII FUUUCKING LOVE DIMLY LIT ROOMS AND HAVING GOOD STUFF TO EAT AND DRINK WHILE WATCHING GOOD MOVIES I'M SO GOD DAMN COMFY RIGHT NOW RAAAAAAAH

are you on the beans?