Terroni happened

they're italians, what did you expect?

>watch the italians call me an italian name because of me being Argenitne

colpa degli immigrati che ci rubano il lavoro

nobody took anything from you stop crying you little intolerant piece of shit

Italians went Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil and other new world countries

calm down

>expect a regular amount of geniuses

all the time the majority is like us, a bunch of nothing going to death and stuff

>More Italians are believed to have moved to the UK than any other European country in 2015; 600,000 are now estimated by the Italian consulate to live in the UK. More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

Because they're all over here.

People like you happened

Why do Italians tend to move rather than making Italy better?

Strong individualist mentality

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo

shitaly makes me depressed

it's so poor, it's unemoloyment is massive and it's used as a trafficking point for mudshits into germany and gypsies

1.Comunism
2.Terroni
3.Migrantiā„¢
4.Alcohoolism in north-east of the country
5. tuscan comedians

>Communism
What?

You let rROMANI-a exist. You are the reason there are so many of those fucking subhumans in your country. Instead of giving them a reality check and reminding them of what they really are, subhuman balkanshits, you just laughed it off. These """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are delusional. They genuinely believe they share a common ancestor with the Italians and the French, with civilizations that shaped the entire world. Karl Marx was right, rromani-ans are a mistake, a stain on the fabric of humanity. Their existence is meaningless, out of the 4 "romanian" Nobel prize winners, only one of them actually spoke romanian natively. Just think about it, a group of about 20 million """"""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""" barely achieved more than a South American country in its entire history. Pathetic creatures, the world would be a better world without them. Nothing but leeches and criminals, the whole lot of them. They try and scapegoat the gypsies, but at least gypsies know they are pieces of shit and they don't destroy Western Civilization by attaching themselves like a teenage girl on Deviant Art.

Scum, absolute scum, the people should be genocided and the land shared between the neighbors.

People on the comments are so butthurt

t. Gabriel Heinze

>5. tuscan comedians
Why?

Some days ago I watched Il Divo. How accurate it is? And then I thought Spain was corrupted and caothic.

This is a problem of watching history from the perspective of the current. The average person knew as little about Vinci when he was alive as you know about current scientists.

You claim Italy is bad in modernity but half the things I research is modeled by Italians or Koreans in my field, yet most people will never know about these things in history before we are all long dead.

SHART

IN

MART

It's because of the widespread usage of bidet.
With our asses so clean people feel more relaxed and unwilling to work.
In bidet free countries people can't really sit down and relax with their itchy buttholes.

>be most prominent superpower in the 20th century
>become 56% in the 21st century

youtu.be/y1OkCqKT-Cg

>poo in loo tier

Not really, if you're not a total dumbass you can easily get a job in Italy while not even having to work til you graduate from Universitywhile in fatMurica you have to get a job and sell your liver in order to pursue an Academic career

Then why does italy have such high unemployment and bad infrastructure?

Italy is in deep shit because of bad leadership.

They turned away from God and so are punished

Because most young people are idiots who go to meme Unis like "Laws", "Communication sciences" or even worse "Political science" and complain how they don't get a job while in reality they stay comfortably with their parents til theiy're 30, it's not like they're starving.

I'm not particularly intelligent (always get 115-1120 in online IQ tests) and I've breezed through highschool and University, while not having to work, most young Italians are literally compelte retards like I don't get how they can be so dumb

>high unemployment
Because when Berlusconi fell the eu literally assigned us a premier that set the retirement age five years later

>bad infrastructure
High debt, non competitive currency and eu limitations means we can't make huge economical maneuvers

who are you to talk about bad infrastructure lmao

The answer to those questions is always "the south"

Devuelvan el lavoro

european union

is it true that the italians have the best surgeons?
how satisfied are you with the italian healthcare?

This is what even a moderate ammount of islamic influence does to a part of a country.

We are all doomed.

They are still best at everything. They are just smart enough to disguise it under 6 layers of distraction. Any good musical band in the US has at least one italian descendant. Try and prove me wrong.

consider that this was 2014 when unemployment was at its highest. Wouldn't be surprised if lots of Central Italian provinces were yellow now

northen Italy is pretty chill,
definitely would live in Piedmonte, toscana or Veneto

wayyyy better than northern France

Veneto is anything but chill. Should have said Emilia-Romagna

That's not entirely true, but the americans make so funny faces when you say it :D

>what went so horribly wrong?

your education

You're just bitter you didn't get to finish milking some promising student.

>become poo in loo-tier in the modern era
But that never happened, have you been to Italy?

He doesn't go there because he trusts everything he gets to read in the news. He doesn't risk having his image challenged and he's probably OK with that.

If you can think past your nose you should realize what the latest 10-15 years of intra-euro tensions come from. Someone didn't get what they wanted with the union so we got denbts and gypsies and finally they have hell toupee rallying for isolation.

>shitaly
>even shitalians are fleeing their shithole and becoming refugees in cuckmany

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35131925

What's wrong with Italy?

ZITTO ANIMALE

Why is the Mona Lisa in the Louvre and not in Italy?

What's so bad about Terroni?

because frogs act like gypsies

see

It takes one to know one

Also southern Italy has worse infrastructure than anything I've seen here personally