Why are viets so angry about china even tho they are both commies?

Why are viets so angry about china even tho they are both commies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
pando.com/2014/05/21/the-war-nerd-china-vietnam-and-naval-nerf-wars/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Vietnam
vnexpress.net/
24h.com.vn/
dantri.com.vn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

they didn't like it when china had treaty obligation to protect cambodia
they though since they had a bigger army they would suprise combodia when combodia was waging a war on their on people
after china invaded and made a point about not invading combodia they left and vietnam was the same before and after invading cambodia

>though
throught

most people unironically think vietnam's government is controlled by chinks. so its the same Sup Forums delusion towards jews, except 1.3 billion instead of 5 million or so.

also china is frequently in the news about fake food imports/fucked up shit happening/usual shit that makes it here about china.

t. vietnamese

Vietnam is only Communist in name. They are basically a capitalist country at this point. I literally visited it just a few weeks ago.

One of Gary Brecher's most interesting articles is about the beef between Vietnam and China.

pando.com/2014/05/21/the-war-nerd-china-vietnam-and-naval-nerf-wars/

That war is just a small part of 2000 years of Vietnam-China conflicts.

Plus that border war isn't taught in school, neither is the war with Khmer Rouge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Vietnam

Correct.
Actually people never care about communism.

xin chào

Chào, bạn muốn hỏi gì à?

I'm assuming you're South Vietnamese correct? Do you think of the northerners as the Niggers of your country?

Mad jelly.

Vietnam has lower per capita income than China, lel. How shit must your country be to be poorer than the most populous country on earth per capita?

Vietnam is an inferior version of China. They will always be mad cuz bad.

Why can't we all commie be friend desu?

Northerners and Southerners are both Kinh people, no need to be racist to ourselves.

Where on the internet can I find Vietnamese posters? I don't know if I'll ever be able to speak Vietnamese, but reading/writing it would be good enough for me.
Unfortunately you guys are a somewhat rare here.

Vietnam has tons of minorities, they're the niggers, not anyone Kinh from a particular area.

>implying
Everyone knows that we're poor. The hate isn't because of jealousy, but history. Vietnam is a bit richer than Cambodia, and Cambodians hate us. Do you think they're jelly? No.

I thought Vietnamese and Cambodians were mostly okay with each other now.

Isn't Vietnam capitalist as fuck now?

They're too irrelevant, and they seem fine wth us. Some, like the Muongs, is particularly close us (like Finns to Estonians).
Here're some Vietnamese online newspapers: vnexpress.net/
24h.com.vn/
dantri.com.vn/
About speakers, just go to some Vpop videos or facebook.

Actually it's just Cambodians hate us. Most Viets like Cambodia.

Hell yeah, cảm ơn.
I will make Vietnam great again.

They hate you for kicking out a regime that genocided a big fraction of their population?

Nope, it is because we took the Mekong delta from them and shietz.

Wuz they khmer kangz or something before you took that stuff from them

Vietnam has over 1000 years of bad blood with China. While Beijing provided considerable assistance during the war in the 1960s, it was really just for selfish reasons (so as to keep US troops off of China's border).

The VCP is more pro-Chinese than the general population, partially out of ideological reasons and partially out of a desire to preserve good relations with Beijing, this is why they're often accused of being Chinese puppets as said.

Case in point. The wars in the 70s-80s are airbrushed out of official history because it would lead to butthurt.

>Unfortunately you guys are a somewhat rare here
The place is dirt-ass poor and hardly anyone speaks English.

feels bad man, Viets are top lads

English knowledge is more widespread among the younger generation, older Vietnamese are more likely to know Russian as a second language.

They actually wuz. And we annexed that part pretty recently, around 1800s i think.

>neither is the war with Khmer Rouge.
Why? Expelling those retards is the best thing you ever did.

Our history books stops right after 1975, the year Americans got out.
>reason
Dunno