Care to explain what you're doing here?

Care to explain what you're doing here?

i couldnt even tell you anymore

I came here to tell her I'm not gonna come here

I gotta do something with all these condoms and wine coolers

I was promised brownies

I just came here to tell her I wasn't gonna be here, I'm going fishing.

Were these people mentally fucking retarded or literally just so out of it and scared they no longer had any grasp of basic conversational skills?

To say that shit openly to someone as an excuse or some kind of response is so fucking stupid it's mind boggling.

I was just getting something to eat!

I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT

>Whoops wrong house

> I MADE U SOME SWEET TEA!

As soon as they see Chris walk out they basically have to instantly accept that their lives are over. Their brains turn to absolute desperation in that situation. There is literally no group more hated than pedophiles, and they just got caught being one.

yes i came here to have consensual sex with a 21 girl old pretending to be underage online

They need to get a little more creative on this show, bait these pedophiles into apartments where the windows are shatter break proof and sealed shut and the walls ceiling and floor are sound proof. Once inside the door locks behind them, then get all crazy on them, where there's a video screen telling them the room will fill with poison gas in 30 seconds. Just to see how these pedophiles would react. Or maybe its just 2 fat samoan guys walk out in thongs instead of an underage kid, would there be any laws against this?

You know that feeling of despair when you realize things are changing? That fuzzy haze is probably what they're experiencing.

I ask myself that everyday

don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again you swedish prick

>here is literally no group more hated than pedophiles
speak for yourself

Oops

DO YOU care to explain what you are doing here? You're a tv host and these are serious felony accusations.

Their brains are already jelly. The decoy basically targets the dumb and desperate, disengaging from anyone remotely intelligent.

isn't the decoy in her 30s now? Who the fuck really thinks she looks underage at this point?

The decoy doesn't target anyone, to avoid entrapment. The guy always initiates contact, sexual talk, and suggests meeting up. To get a guy retarded enough to do all that to a 13 year old girl takes a special case of idiot/creep, which is why we get "DO U HAVE CONDOM I MUST GO SHOPPING"

You can tell the difference between the guys who's loved ones would be surprised and the ones thats loved ones wouldn't.

Wow, these are homebaked?

> The guy always initiates contact

So she just sits in front of a computer and waits for people to ask to fuck her?

yes, this is the internet. It's how most guys talk to women

they go to a public chat and wait for the guy to DM

sorry i was looking for the other thread that has more replies

He's right though, pedo.

Pedophiles are the lowest common denominator in any society and should be dealt with as such.

>DM
dick message?

If I just sit in front of a computer connected to the internet, nothing happens.

Of course i'm not a woman, so maybe it is different for them.

>and wait for the guy to DM

So they join online D&D games? Shit, that sounds fun, where do I find them?

just checkin' in on yaaaaa

I was just going to shitpost a little, I swear!

i havent watched any of this show

1) should I?
2) whats the best episode?

Just like a normal woman.

bein' stupid i guess :/

Watch it all.

DONT TASE ME BRO

dude, its just a prank

just look on youtube, youll find the best clips right away

really most of the episodes are the same, so theres no need to watch them all

most of the pedos caught on the show dont actually go to prison i dont think. there are issues with gathering evidence through a tv show

I was told all the me me's come from here. :)