What's your opinion on Leafyishere?

What's your opinion on Leafyishere?
Anyone ever meet him in person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZBA1W1S3uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone attempt to find him in person?

Hes a regular, ugly guy. He reminds you of 9gag irl.

He seems ok, I watch his videos from time to time and enjoy them

he's the cancer of youtube

He looks like a complete faggot.

Itt: a bunch of anons on Sup Forums hating a guy that acts just like everyone on Sup Forums

Reading the comments in his tweets is a cringe fest.
Most are underage girls begging for his cock not even exaggerating.

Faggot millennial

He makes unfunny "cringey" content and has quite possibly the worst fanbase, ever.

Fuck leafy honestly

He's made being yourself cringey. He's made enjoying what you like to do something that's preyed upon by other people. Most of the people in his videos are just normal dudes. Some fuck up, but most are just people either having embarrassing moments or just trying to be funny. He's pointing and laughing at people that try with life. Those that don't just sit back and dub their prepubescent voices over footage of video games. He's a critic, and a bad one at that. And he's misusing the term, "satire". He sucks and is quite literally, unironically the cancer of youtube.

I dont get it.
Who is he?

fuck dude, amen

Spot on

He's critiquing the people who do dumb shit, idiot

I know it is you leafy
please violate my soul

His Keemstar rants are cancer

He is awesome! I feel like he is on the same frequency as me in many respects if that makes any sense.

°•∆•°
•∆∆•

The most I'll give him is that he looks semi-attractive at about 2 angles. He looks like a faggot most of the time though. And his videos are fucking shit. There's nothing really good about him.

Talks too fast to understand. Thinks he's being funny by being a double irony.

He just reuses the same unfunny jokes all the time, I hate him just for how clickbaity and low quality his work is.

shit content like everything else on youtube
a bit more cancerous tho

Love him!

I want to lock him in my basement and fuck him while he's crying and screaming in bewilderment, I want to see him begging to be let go, and I want to break his mind so that he becomes nothing more than a slave to me.
Pretty shit videos.
2/10

welll.....

youtube.com/watch?v=sZBA1W1S3uc

>Talks too fast to understand?

Is english your first language? not trying to be mean, just curious.

kinda cute tho

played minecraft with him 4 years ago, he was a total entitled cuck beta bitch then too, go figure

and in the proccess he's making himself into an even bigger faggot than the people he makes videos on

Leafy, I would like to meet him.

this site sucks just because of this comment

Faggot

Opinions...

You are doing what leafy does in his videos yet you are in the right, right?

HYPOCRITICAL_

He can recognize people being retarded, but can't actually finish the job by explaining their retardation to his audience.

He does sometimes, most of the time it is so obvious it does not need explanation.

These are dubs

How anyone can get padt his intros is beyond me

Double dubs at that!

Well done sir user!

I agree, what I mean to say is that when he tries to explain anyway he fucks it up and looks like a dickhead

>double dubs

Ever since he started making rants and the videos about those musical.ly faggots his channel has gone to complete shit. It was funny before though

Dubs again?

damn he is fucking cute

Damn

I like the way he teams things down, but I agree every once in a while it feels like he tries too hard.

I still love him though

*breaks

Auto correct

same Sup Forumsro

Trips?

CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW TO SEE ME REHASH THE SAME SHIT CLICK HERE NOW FAGGOT!!!!!!!!! CRINGIEST PERSON TO LIVE EVER ON THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET OH MY GOD END MY LIFE CLICK HERE NOW PLS

Indeed they are

>mfw
lmao

He really does resemble a rat

Too accurate

Beauty lyes in interpretive perception.

Yes. He raped me. Dude punched my penis.

K...

Wow!
I got sequential dubs!

>: )

Here's what I think about him. He's just some normal fuck who got famous and because he rose to fame talking about how stupid some youtubers are, he stuck to that and got a shit load more fame over time with a certain shtick. Back then he seemed to be more laid back but lately he's been doing stupid shit and exaggerating his reactions like a fucking spastic, editing his videos to intentionally be obnoxious While also doing a puppet show with random photoshop characters to super mario bros 2 music. It's not that he unintentionally acts like an autistic man child, he just noticed that doing so gets him views. It's a formula that got him famous so he's sticking to it to keep himself famous.

I like how he speaks his mind and says things you 'shouldn't' say but I HATE his transitions in his videos. They give me cancer. Also his music choices suck

I like his personality, though I agree he tries too hard sometimes, but even that I find entertaining.

His videos and everything he does sucks dick, but he seems like a typical, regular kid who just happened to get famous off some stupid shit.

The music in his videos is great, then again I like almost all music soo....

he is objectively ugly tho
he looks like a cartoon character from a very certain angle, and thats the only thing he has going for him

on every other angle he looks like a twat
he looks like he is from another race, like what people wouldve looked liked if they evolved to sucking dick

his face is shaped like he could drink an entire glass of water through a straw in less than 5 seconds

Wow, called it.

I mean he is just a glorified reaction channel tbh he just says thing like "wow so cringey why would a person do that" like fuck off man you long neck Asian gook.

every Sup Forums poster is a 16 year old edgy leafy fan

dont ask Sup Forums what they think

My biggest problem with his shit tier content is that he'll sit there and mock people that are clearly being funny as if they were being dead serious.

He may as well splice up some clips from the movie step brothers and sit there and talk about how ridiculous and crazy Dale and Brennen are. What a waste of time.

Ugly motherfucker too.

Your comment made me laugh! You are a natural comedian, no sarcasm.

There is no such thing as "objectively ugly/beautiful" though, he does look like an anime character sometimes.

I like you. I don't normally give (you)s out as rewards but this is an exception. Plus he's managed to swear to the point of annoying people who actually swear.

"Look at that guy; trying and failing to sing. Better make fun of him so other people know not to try at stuff! What an idiot, like goddamn dude"

>someone getting paid to shit on people in a youtube video is literally the same as someone posting onto a random web board

who cares about some fag on youtube. fags on there are dime a dozen

It's not like that, it's more like "get good before you post a video, goddamn!"

It's entertaining like Tmz is entertaining. Meaning I'll admittedly watch it, but if it's whole cast died, I would laugh and shrug it off.

It was pretty easy, his face did all the work

I can see people seeing unconventional beauty in his anime face
but its all smoke and mirrors

plus he is inmature and stupid
and Im not talking about his content, I bet I could be a much better leafy than that faggot

I get that, but these are kids a lot of the time. Everyone's 'cringey' as a kid or even as adults occasionally. It's just how people are. Why's it suddenly something that constitutes public humiliation?

No, but your criticism is the same type of critique leafy has made on others for their content, the catch is you are saying that type of criticism is invalid and distasteful while partaking in it yourself.

He looks so fucking weird. It's scary.

Fair enough...

Leafy's famous and has a mob who jumps on anyone he mocks. That user was just an user who doesn't even have a username attached to his post.

I think he is a beautiful person.

You seem clever and quite wity too, I would genuinely like to see your content.

Try and see if success favours you.

Fucking fag looks like he's from a Dr. Seuss movie

cringey

He's really no different than any other 20 (21?) year old dude. He obviously knew how YouTube worked by exploiting some of the easiest tricks (Talk about cringe shit, shit out a video every single day like Markiplier and other channels with millions of subscribers do, get involved in any "YouTube drama" bullshit).

If he didn't make his channel and the videos he does, someone else would have easily taken his place doing the same thing.

It constitutes criticism, whether it is positive or negative, kind or harsh depends on the community.

The lesson should be "refine your talents before posting, or go to a hug box like tumblr."

I wouldnt be famous
the only way to be big in youtube is to appeal to little kids

thats why lets play channels are so big
kids love that random PeNgU1N oF d00m"humor"

Aside from his shitty, repetitive content, he has the worst fanbase of any youtuber I've seen. They spam people telling them to kill themselves, as if it's somehow edgy or clever. He also makes fun of other people who make satire as if they were being serious, while simultaneously acting as if his own poor attempts at roasting people are satire.

Which is why you or any other individual should be cautious of what they post on a very public site.

I would still like to see your style on YouTube, it's not about fame it is about expression.

leafy si famous because he openly and harshly mocks other youtubers.

basically, he's the Howard Stern of youtube drama commentary. some of you will disagree, but hear me out.

for the longest time, the narration-over-game play-footage genre was dominated by faggots, some literal, who reacted to everything with the alacrity and tenor of teenage girls chewing on a bit of gossip or slighting another girl. every little spat between any two given you-tube channels of any sort of fame was endlessly and breathlessly dissected by the drama faggots to the point of absurdity, with daily, even hourly, channel updates being made for the same issues again and again. everything was overly serious, totally inane, and more than a little idiotic.

then, leafy came along. he's probably brighter than most, and he's certainly more of an asshole, and instead of just documenting drama, he picked out those drama faggots who were the worst, and lampooned them, albeit clumsily, with hyperbolic accusations, sarcasm, and toilet humor. this was a novel approach to the medium, so people took interest in him. .

He became famous, ran out of legitimate targets and began going after everybody, and the result is the bullshit we get today, but his origins are understandable.

lol it isnt

nobody wants to hear what anyone has to say, at least not on youtube

unless you are famous, like leafy
but leafy is stuck on being autistic for youtube money
Id love to talk to him irl
to see if he really is that inmature and stupid
and also to see who he really is

I disagree, I love hearing what others think famous or not.

I doubt I am alone in thinking this way...

Sadly, I agree the majority follows trends though.

you are nice user

If I ever start something it would be because of you
once it expectedly fails, Ill feel embarassed and sad
and that will be your fault

His personality, energy, and voice helped excel him to fame as well.

>>703281691328223682418019
>>703283619328396584109434UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED UNDERAGE NOT ALLOWED

Anyone have his nudes?