It looks like I'm moving to the states soon (either Seattle or SF) and I have kind of a sensitive question for my...

It looks like I'm moving to the states soon (either Seattle or SF) and I have kind of a sensitive question for my american friends.

I've never met a black person more than one or two times, and people always meme about them on here and I'm frankly pretty scared of meeting them.

It's all memes right, black people in the states aren't actually that bad right?

Why the fuck would you ask Sup Forums?

you're going to get

flayed by

Yeah pretty much memes.
Id watch out for the tweaker white people more.
And the red indians, careful with the red indians.

they gonna make you their fuccboi

pounded

Carry 24/7 nigger is unpredictable and feral animal

>Seattle or SF
Don't

>pretty much memes
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao
not even blacks believe that shit.

Tweaker white people?

I come from like super white bread upper middle class Canada and have almost no exposure to those kinds.

The states has always scared me but I want to advance my career.

In those cities you should be more worried about commies and fag brigades

around blks
WATCH YOURSELF

Yeah, I dont know how it will be in sf/seattle but from experience they're the more criminal types around the streets.

you fucking shit fuck, around blacks you're not safe, i don't give a fuck about why, it's just how it is, could be slavery, could be oppresion whatever the fuck doesn't change shit.

my dick twitched a little

Rural Washington. You won't see a nig.

Sadly I don't have that choice, I can only move to seattle.

I kind of want to retire in either the BC interior or rural washington so I will totally take some time out to see it and get a feel for it.

I assume there aren't many tech jobs out there.

You're fine if you just don't sperg out about dumb shit in the middle of a poor area in a major city. This will fucking trigger Sup Forums but my best friend in highschool was a black guy from Chicago, funniest motherfucker I've ever met. Just don't go full retard and avoid apartment complexes in poor areas and don't go shouting about some heil hitler bullshit. I'm in semi-rural southeast so this may change once you hit the really poor parts of some cities like Detroit or some shit.

>hey i met a lion that didn't eat me
no...

meh
another country, same basement alone routine, don't worry

seattle blacks are no problem. theyre nice northwestern folk.

san fran blacks are too close to oakland, so expect niggerdom. but then san fran is all gays and liberals so i dont think youll meet too many dumb ass gangsters there.

bottom line, dont go into shit neighborhoods and all the blacks you meet will just be normal people

t.black guy

This comment gives me some hope.

Thank you Mr. Black Man.