Allright Sup Forums I need your advice. Im a 20 year old college student. I have the money to buy alcohol...

Allright Sup Forums I need your advice. Im a 20 year old college student. I have the money to buy alcohol, but don't have any friends at college. I also don't know anyone with a fake id, and there's virtually no parties at my campus. There is however a liquor store pretty close to campus. If I get caught with alcohol again however, I'll be kicked out of school. How do I go about getting alcohol without fucking up? Anyone who was in a similar situation have any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZBA1W1S3uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-Gun
-Mask
-Bag

nah, I wouldnt be able to pass the background check for a gun anyways even if I wanted one, lol.

Knife

You prob shouldn't get alcohol there friendo

Don't get alcohol then you fucking idiot. Why risk an entire future for a few hours of getting drunk by yourself. You're just asking for depression and an hero didums

Sounds like you're an underagedb& pretending to be a 20 year old

You could shoot up the school

I'm a britfag, so I'm not sure. How likely is it you get ID'd over there when buying booze?
They're so strict over here with ID, when i was

i am under 21. However, Im not underage, and I have drank before. Literally why the fuck would I lie about that? It doesn't help my cause bc then id have bad advice bc id be giving the wrong situation

Just smoke pot

idk, people don't walk by pretty often there, and they also sell food and shit and its very close to my campus, so if a campus official goes in there and sees me hanging out there asking for alcohol then im fucked!

i dont want to and I also have even less access to that than alcohol.

Can't you just find a liquor store further away?

Can you really not just buy liquor from some kid?

fair enough... but how do i know which person is trustworthy. Asking the wrong person could lead to this whole plan fucking up

I guess I could. My main problem is just that I don't have any friends here though (im a junior in college, so I'm not very likely to make friends by now either).

I mean who's gonna rat you out for some booze?

they might walk in and tell the shop owner "hey, there's some guy out here trying to get people to buy him booze without an id" then the owner will call the cops while I wait there not knowing they're coming and then ill be fucked... I think, Ive never really tried asking strangers to buy me shit before.

Don't ask people that look like 25+, younger people are more likely to buy it for you and less likely to rat you out imo.
Don't do it directly in front of the store.
Don't wait around too long if you aren't successful.
It's a risk for sure, first off I'd just try buying it and say you don't have ID. Depends how old you look though... Grow some sort of beard if you can, that helps a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZBA1W1S3uc

kys

doesn't like every place ask for an id these days?

>I don't know anyone
It's time to fix that.

I take it you will be carded if you try to buy. If not then you could just buy and keep it hidden in the bushes nearby or something.

Depends, sketchier liquor stores are less likely to ask. Probably is hard to get away with though.
The asking people to buy it you plan is probably best.

Maybe not drink? If you're already this desperate, you're doomed. Just end it now.

well, I do know of one person I could ask to buy me vodka. I always asked him to buy me shit last year because he had a fake ID. However, I havent talked to him in like 8 months, and I think he'd find it weird for me to text him out of the blue asking for him to buy me more vodka.

end what?

should I even bother to ask him?

also, how should I phrase it if I text him?