Feels thread. Broken up? Feeling depressed? Not sure what to do with your life? Post here

Feels thread. Broken up? Feeling depressed? Not sure what to do with your life? Post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/A4Pyq
youtube.com/watch?v=W_7G4J4JAXc
youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord.gg/A4Pyq

Join here to just hang out and talk. Take shitposting to shitposting chat or be banned

I'm convinced that we are all living in a video game esque simulation world wherein all "normies" so to speak are NPCS. With the same souls that have existed for thousands of years being recycled over and over again to fill an empty vessel when one dies.

plot twist: everyone is actually a normie, so you're an npc as well!

Interesting as fuck

Go on please

Recently dumped by gf. Can't sleep at night not because of heartache or anything like that (had that at first) but because some things have come to light, red flags I ignored along the way with her that really give me the creeps now. She might be lurking about on here and figure out who I am though so I'm afraid to get into the gruesome details of it. It's disturbing though when you're really into someone and you give them the benefit of the doubt but once it's all said and done, rose colored glasses are of and some disturbing shit rises to the surface.

quite and egocentric view of the world to think yourself as not an NPC, they believe they have free will just like you do, you could be an NPC just like the rest

Does anyone really know what happens when you die like do you see blackness? What I think is that the instant you die you astral project and you can see the entire thing

LoL ur a Faggot

personally i believe that the whole you see your life flash by your eyes is real, your mind can distort what you think of time if you think of dreaming it can seem days in a dream and just be hours, i think your brain releases dopamine and you see things, you could be living the last seconds of a life right now.

>What do you want?
I made a bad fucking choice and now she's gone.

Contributing

Baww thread?
>She'll never text my phone asking if she can come over again
>She'll never show up in the middle of the night for warmth and thank her for showing up when I never texted back
>You'll never wake up to morning sex while she plays your favorite songs again and already has coffee brewing
I can't smell freshly brewed coffee without thinking of that morning, so I thank her for that.

What was the joke man tell us

it's the small things like that, like i'll hear a song that was playing the first time we met and it takes me right back

I know this feel...I don't want to anymore...

Hell at least you had it you faggot some of us will rot away alone never to know what does it feel like to be loved

feeling you

My girlfriend dumped me but she wants me around still as a friend I don't want this I don't want this I don't want to be there and watch her being taken by another fucker. What do?

Tell her to fuck off. May not be easy right now but probably best.

>the smell of her hair
>that feeling of your fingers running over her skin

Became friends with a girl over the summer. We got close and ended up hanging out every other day. Finally work up the courage and ask her out in July. She says no and says that "I'm not good at long distant relationships" because I'll be going to basic training in October. We hang out some more, in August I try again to ask her out. Still no. Same excuse and doesn't see me that way and only wants to be friends. I'm in love with her yet she doesn't feel the same way back. We still talk and hang out to this day. I can't seem to let go of her.

it's called simulation theory

Stop posting about me, Charles. I'm not even watching you

start working out, and focus on yourself.

roses are red
violets are blue
you're all cucks

yeah what the other guy said either straight up tell her to fuck off and be a man about it or just ignore her, best to tell her to fuck off so atleast you come out of it not looking like a bitch which you will do if you're friends with your ex and if you're a cuck you'll be friends with her next boyfriend

I can't. I have a medical condition. :(

Hahah. No Chuck here.

She left me for the stupid service. When I met her she had just switched majors from pharmacy to teaching to follow her real dream of teaching first graders, then after a few months she just signs up and gives up on her dreams to be told what to do. I'm a banker, a banker and a teacher living in a small town in a mid-sized house was my dream. Now she fucking killed it. Still recovering but it sucks Sup Forumsro. Now whiskey comforts me while I know she's fucking happy in South Korea forfeiting he freedom.
>Am drunk

This place on a friday night is depressing

It's a feels thread.

Not that much more depressing than my local dive bar though. At least I won't have a hangover this time.

The only people who love me are my 3 immediate family members
Any ''accidental'' suicide methods my dudes?

FAWK!!! This hits close to home Sup Forumsro
She may have saved you from a shit ton of more pain

Been there, never did it

>sitting in hotel room on my own (was away for the weekend)
>phone lights up
>grill adds me on facebook notsurewhois.jpg
>ask her how I know her
>"Random add"
>know some of the girls in her pictures
>talk all night about random shit
>next day get her snapchat
>we talk all day and all night about random shit
>this continues for a bout a week
>I assume she likes me and I like her a lot
>thinkiloveher.exe
>ask her to go on a date with me she says yes
>play walkingonsunshine.mp4
>she goes back to school and we talk on and off that day whenever she has breaks, seems to work well
>next day I go to college I send her snapchats all day
>no reply
>ask her whats up when I get out of college
>"Been really busy"
>meh things happen I guess, ignore it and continue to try and drain a conversation out of her
>doesn't work to well but we manage to talk all night
>next day we dont talk all day ask whats up and why we don't talk as much
>"busy sorry need to focus on school"
>kden send a novel explaing to her i like her real top tier romantic shit
>replies with "sorry"
>listen to sad songs on spotify for the next 2 days

I think I love her but not sure what to do

user don't do it man I went through it and it was the shittiest thing I could have done I got thrown into the mental health facility with a bunch of crazy then I realized that I did not belong there we were all so fucked up and I realize I had so much to live for you'll find it man you'll find it inside of you

Life sucks, but you kinda just have to muddle through it and wait for the end. We'll all get there so just chill and watch some TV

Disappear out of her life, now! You're only an option to her, she knows you're available for her once her other approaches don't work out. Just cut of all ties with her and block her everywhere, go ghost on her forever. She will be back if she really loves you, but otherwise you will never see her again, either way do not get back together with her.

Focus on college you whiny bitch, she is focusing on school, if y'all can get stuff done when you have free time cool, but you shouldn't worry about bitches, finish that education.

Talking about UK college btw, only do 1 subject and it's piss easy I'm definitely gonna pass

Lucky you got out early. Go find a girl who will really dig her claws in your heart and rip some chunks out

Fuck....

It's fucked though cuz she keeps giving mixed signals to me, one day she's super eager and talkative then the next moody as shit and hardly talks

>inb4 on period

I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years about two weeks ago. I did it for a number of reasons, but now that she's really gone it feels like a lot of them were bullshit. I'm not going to get back together with her because that's retarded, but I miss her a lot. Did I fuck up?

when i say it im being serious, are you being a beta about it, you've not known her that long and if you're acting all cringy with a lot of i like you shit in a beta way you're not seeming like someone she'd want to fuck/date. Just play it a bit more cool, don't make it too obvious you need to her, if you're the only one trying to talk it's not going to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_7G4J4JAXc

Yes you did listen to that and cry :)

i have to win her back

Be yourself, be real. If she doesn't follow then just say fuck it.

This always lightens my mood.

I can't sleep. I can't help but to feel my Girlfriend doesn't love me anymore. I can't back this up but I know shes tired of me just like everyone else in my life is.
Things have been rough the past few months and we've been on a small break. I blame myself for being an insecure jealous piece of shit.

We were supposed to meet today and I was gonna break it off but she never replied to me. We havent talked much for a week now and it's killing me that what we had for four years has come to this.

Don't fall in love Sup Forums.

You're probably right, I haven't had a gf in like 4 years because I've never seen the need at my current age but lately I've been wanting someone I'll play it cool and see what happens ty user

the dad folder time?

I'm trying to be myself she says I'm funny and stuff maybe I'm trying to hard we've only just met but man I've never felt like this in a while

Hey man. I posted this
I'm in somewhat of the same boat. I'm sure there were good and understandable reasons as to why things didn't work out between you two.

this made me sad

So my girlfriend and I broke up, but we bought a dog together...well she bought the dog and she says when she finds a new relationship that I can never see the dog again, but until then we can be friends and shit. This dog is my best friend :(

no problem, i was hung up on a girl for like 2 years when i was probably like 15, i was literally called captain friendzone by my friends because we used to talk so much and i got nothing, i ended up getting a girlfriend for 2 years and after that ended i'd changed the way i talk to girls and my attitude as a whole, looked back through my messages to her and fuck me i was cringey as shit it was so hard to look at. as soon i just stopped making it looked like i cared so much she was way more attracted to me.

Wow :/ Really hit home for me that did, I always try to avoid my dad but I do love him I just never feel motivated to see him

This makes me really sad for some reason, like my dad was a complete piece of shit so people having good fathers and treating them bad gets to me

i'm very fucking certain i have a brain tumor. i feel 6/10 headaches at all times, my right eye won't stop twitching,i feel like i'm always about to puke and my nose has that "bleeding feeling" alot, and some times i black out for about 30 minutes in another part of the house doing something completely different. worst part is half of me doesn't really care

Had breakfast with my dad on my birthday after reading these. Amazing fucking stories about my time as a whiny brat. but at the same time never seen him smile while telling stories so much. I thought had pissed him off during my youth, guess I was just planting good times he can look back on.

I have never been in a more fucked up situation than I am in right now.

My boyfriend and I split up around two weeks ago but we still live together. He claims he still loves me but it's not the same and I have to live here with him knowing that the man I love; who still loves me- won't be with me.

I have two kids that aren't biologically his but he's always treated them as such AND I'm pregnant with his first...

We moved here to this state TOGETHER and aren't together. I left my family behind in Cali and I don't have ANY family that lives here except my sons and I can't talk to them about what's going on... He's trying to be supportive, friend-wise, but I don't think he realizes how much it's hurting me to be here with him but not WITH him.

I've wanted to cut ties and move back home but with the kids, we're in too deep, and it wouldn't be right to them to take them away from their father-figure or separate him from them. Not to mention his unborn baby.

This is the worse torture I have experienced and I've been through some shit. I would take all of that pain ten times over again if it meant things between us would be fixed.

I moved here so my life would get better and yet after moving my sister died. My grandma died. I just learned that my mom and brother became homeless. I lost my dog and my cat in and now I'm a pregnant single mother of two; forcing a smile on my face so they can be happy and trying to work two jobs to keep this life afloat even when my soul feels absolutely destroyed.

The worst part about all of this is that the years' not even over yet.

Come join us in the Discord chat

I broke up with my girl on sunday.
>She behaved badly when we were out on saturday night and hurt me.
>I over reacted and left the pub, and couldnt sleep worrying she didnt want to do this anymore.
>She gets home and i tell her i like her so much but i think im losing her, does she still want me?
>She replied "maybe it isnt working user, you are so nice but ive been a bitch and im sorry"
>".. maybe it is too soon for me after my ex and you are moving away and i have a new job"
>(i am not moving far)
>she listed out all the things she was worried about
>instead of telling her it can work and none of those things matter because we are happy
>tell her "we're done then" because i thought she wanted to end it. Stupid drunk brain :(
>She apologises, says she still wants to be friends. "its just not the right time"
>sleep, wake up at 10 instant regrets
>text her and tell her i feel bad
>instead of telling her we can make it work and that it will be worth trying
>type loads of shitty messages telling her how she made me feel and trying to get her to say sorry (guilt tripping)
>if she just says sorry i can tell her its ok and that we can make it work
>she keeps saying just leave it just leave it
> "its not all about you"
>she felt bad for being a bitch and i was making her feel worse
>block her because every message makes it worse
>text a few times that evening
>she tells me i made her feel so upset
>tell her im sorry about that and if we are both unhappy then its for the best
>text some closure stuff monday and delete number
>text her tuesday morning saying i have made a huge mistake and dont want to lose her
>she replies "its done, i dont want to be harsh but i guess i have to"
>wednesday no contact
>thursday text explaining that i know i over reacted and that i was feeling insecure (last relationship ended from cheating) and can she forgive me and give me another chance
>she texts back "No"
>leave it at that

I am going to hers on monday to try to speak face to face

Your kid is thinking, "Do whatever makes the fighting stop and what make you happy." My grandpa and my mother's stories of him after he passed when I was 10 were my father figure. Stay strong. Woman are somehow good at this and they really don't need any scumbag father. Look at all us crying cunts begging for a woman back

the cat's in the cradle

I'm in love with my good friend's/roommate's girlfriend. I met her over a year ago, and she has since moved in with us and we're in the same program so we hang out pretty much all day. She's cute, and funny and we have a lot of common interests, and I guess over time it turned from a small crush to a lot more. It's gotten so bad that I broke up with my longterm girlfriend because I realized how unfair it was to lead her on. I can't even pretend that I haven't completely fallen for her at this point.. but I know it will never work, as she is in a good relationship with one of my best friends. And I'm more alone now than ever.

made me think of this shit I'm about to dump. Good Luck, be you and don't regret shit

Normies?
Fuck outta here, your mother just made you tendies you diaper wearing autist fuck

ask her to invite friends or sisters over, fag, don't take the pig while it's still in the bag

He's a great father. I was just a shit girlfriend.

>been friends with person for awhile.
>physically theyre a little messed up, uncomfortable in their own skin and unknowing of how to deal with it.
>personality is like a dream come true though, never met someone i could relate to more and feel as comfortable around.
>eventually start going out with said person.
>a lot of mutual friends here so we have to keep it a secret.
>i love them a lot.
>only been dating like a week, already getting intimate (in high school so it was a new experience for the both of us)
>not really sure but trust my other enough.
>theyre very enthusiastic about getting with this.
>feel more comfortable doing such things with them. Its good.
>out of fucking nowhere their neighbor messages me and says "yeah they wanna break up with you"
>its true. Not neighbor being a dick.
>heart broken as hell. They still wanna be friends.
>they explain they're just scared of the actual RELATIONSHIP part of what we were doing. Still super happy being close and cuddly and intimate.
>aight fine i can live like this until you're more comfortable.
>they start getting condoms from said neighbor.
>start planning out times to have sex.
>realize i need to up my game and try to be closer in that way.
>get closer, tries to be sexy.
>week later i get a message from a guy i thought was a close friend.
"user your mate feels used. You need to stop being around them"
>whatthefuck.jpeg
>me trying to be closer to them in the way they only seemed to care about made them feel used.
>they leave me for said dude who told me.
>cant trust myself. Cant trust them.
>they wanna try and sort things out. But doesnt feel safe around me.
>new boyfriend actually says "cant let you get that close to them again. Out of respect"

I just wanna die. This was months ago. I havent dated since.
What do i do to make myself feel better Sup Forums

>discord.gg/A4Pyq

The invite has expired.

trying to quit using heroin
thinking about all the years ive wasted
thinking about just killing myself
thinking about life

I've been thinking about using heroin. I won't though. Just really depressed. Good luck with kicking it I hear it's really hard.

Oh, come on. You know the rules: mamories
or depart from Sup Forums.

You forgot that she has to support two children while pregnant with another and has no home and no one to help besides her ex boyfriend.

Idk what's wrong with me. I just turned 18 and life's pretty good, got a good job, a car, a free year of college but I just feel empty. I can never sleep and I always have this voice in my head telling me I should just kill myself and all these terrible things. I just want to end everything I can't live like this

All the good things we were told to expect from life either don't exist or are extremely difficult to achieve for the average person. While all the bad things just happen by default.

What really sucks is going places or taking a route you used to commonly take before seeing them and you just get that feeling. That feeling of knowing that you aren't going there, and won't anymore. Fucking hurts dude

discord.gg/A4Pyq

Come join to talk feels . We got really chill people here

You're getting cucked, user. Listen, give the girl an ultimatum. It's you or it's him, if she chooses him tell her and him to fuck off and never contact you again. Once they break up she'll inevitably come back to you.

there are two types of honest people in the world. Kids and drunk people
Drunk you said what you're too much of a little bitch to say.
Get over her, going to her place could end up with you getting a restraining order
youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o

She was too crazy. I couldn't tame the beast and had to let her go for my own wellbeing. Still feeling totally hearbroken over it