R-Russia are you okay?

R-Russia are you okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1F8alSY9AC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More vodka, please!

Are Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Balts, dare I say, /ourguys/?

>wh*tes

>every single red country except 1 was part of the USSR

Huh, really activated my almonds.

>be rus
>drink cleaner bath
>methanol therein
>die

>turkey
>secular

Not really if you ask me

Shillion Russian tourists like hotels where unlimited alcohol, drinking until he lost consciousness.

fpbp

I love how Turkey and Central Asia don't care at all about there religion. Thank you Ataturk and thank you the soviets.

Yes.
t. unironically drunk right now

Isn't it lunchtime at your place now? On a Tuesday?

>33 KB, 684x301
>map is from 2004

Great quality map.

Why isn't the Russian government doing anything to combat alcoholism? Why isn't the orthodox church doing anything?

>12:50
vocaroo.com/i/s1F8alSY9AC8

Lads. You shouldn't drink so much

The government gets a lot of tax on alcohol sales. They beneficial to Russian longer drank. More revenues.
If people are too poor, they buy pic-related to drinking.

this

No, they're not.
It's was legit in the times of prohibition.
Learn some history and talk with real drunkers, m8. Stop memeing.

The government needs to establish a state-run store, restrict access, increase the tax on alcohol, use the tax revenue to fund rehab clinics and ban alcohol advertisements.

>10-14%

damn.... that's a lot of vodka

classic drink marginalized here

>2004
Funny thing that 30% of deaths in Russia still somehow, sometimes slightly, but always related to alcholol consumption.
Russian average alcoholic — person whose mental and physical health has been crushed down by the falling of USSR and cruel 90s. Many of them have lost their jobs, home, families and started to drink. They are poor as hell so the only drinks they can afford are like this . So they just were not able to get used to the new reality and found their safeplace in neverendless alcohol bizzare.
I don't see alcoholics among 18-35 yo population at all.

My country's score disappoints me.

It's outdated as hell tho.
Do finns drink a lot?

Half price bottles of vodka tax. Alcohol is expensive if you are not middle class. The poor buy cologne and glass cleaner with ethanol. On the bottle it says "not for drinking." But it is being bought primarily to drink. Many poisonings.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1F8alSY9AC8
>man we were slaves for 50 years
>and like that the communism was a lie
>we killed many people for the communism
>i ratted out my own family being revolutionary
>an hero

Блять, pycaк, eщe paз cвoй eбaный бoяpышник зaпocтишь и пиздoв пoлyчишь

What the fuck are you talking about?
>eбaный бoяpышник
Пoддepживaю. Зaeбaли yжe.

>Why isn't the Russian government doing anything to combat alcoholism?
fuck you m8. they don't care about regular people here at all, we are poor and unhapy living in our shitholes, let us get drunk sometimes at least.

У мeня дядя aлкoгoлик зa нeгo oчeнь вoлнyюcь.

>Kazakistan even though muslims, yet drink alcohol
someone pls explain how?

We sure do. Exactly why seeing my country as green was suprising.

everybody russians here

There are a lot of Russkies live there.
And more than that, some Kazakhs are russified as fuck.
>tfw no suomi friend to drink with

S E C U L A R

P
O
W
E
R

Alcoholism was also a huge problem in the Faroe Islands, my home country, until the 20th century when we received a lot of Christian missions and a national Christian awakening. Men would drink themselves into huge debt, sell off the house, gamble the rest and drink aftershave to forget their misery. Today the Faroe Islands have
lowest rate of alcohol consumption of the Nordic countries and Europe, I believe, because of a strict alcohol policy. The price is just one factor, you also need to kill nihilism and limit access.

Do you want to drink this elixir?

Millions of rus live there.

Alcohol is haram in Western Europe

>inb4 Balts say it's the Russians that drink in their countries

They're mostly the Russian tourists thou.

Even the Turks blame Russians KEKEKEK

Or wait... Do you mean the tourist in Russia?

Not enough 2bh.
Make it double!

I'm not drink alcohol now. Completely. Main problem is - what to do instead, weather is shitty, sex is routine, TV and games are shit.

As you go from the shitter reality?

Study

lmao get lost nerd

>Turkey

I'm girl

Czech Republic confirmed not Eastern European

B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

What the fuck? How are we only yellow?

>Russian alcohol consumption has plummeted by a third in the past seven years, official statistics have revealed.

>The average Russian consumed just over 10 liters of alcohol in 2016, compared to 15 liters in 2009, according to state consumer watchdog Rospotrebnadzor.

If this is correct then Russians drink less than Germans did in 2010

Because Australia has good healthcare

Surrogate alcohol is not included in statistics. Its consumption has increased in the last two years due to the economic crisis and the increase % of poor.

>girls can't be nerds

They can't. Girls are always turbo normies

i would rather die because of drinking than contract AIDS from my wifes boyfriend