Shota thread Continuation >703275615

Shota thread Continuation >703275615

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/yuzioekaki/status/761968974883987456/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shota is gay

More feet? If so, you're in luck.
If not...too bad, cause that's what I got.

Kinda the point...

Which makes it the best

I'll be back in a bit.
Hoping for more feet!

anyone care to share their first gay experience?

Ended up getting some std.
Really not a great experience in the end seeing as I did it for the wrong reasons.

anybody have that webm of the kid stroking a guys dick with his balls?

kana bean

Anyone have shotas in diapers?

These are great

Friend's birthday party. Sleepover party, of course. Was six of us there, if I remember. I think we were all 12ish.

Was getting late, so we laid the sleeping bags out and people started changing into PJs. Some went into the bathroom or side rooms off where we were. Two guys, I remember, just took their shirts and pants off and sat there in boxers. When asked what they were doing, "I usually just sleep in my underwear." This prompted a couple others to strip down to try it. In no time at all, everyone was in their underwear. We continued to play games for a bit longer, then finally decided to go to bed.

One guy said, "I'm actually gonna just sleep naked." And off went his underwear. A sudden game of Truth or Dare (mostly just dare) started, which finished with everyone either boldly naked fapping, or fapping naked in their sleeping bags.

Friend and I ended up dry humping each other to completion in a sleeping bag. Everyone slept naked, and I'm sure one friend gave another a blowjob in the morning before everyone else was up.

Why do you guys never post doujins?

I need a source for this vision of heaven.

mobile.twitter.com/yuzioekaki/status/761968974883987456/photo/1

Great, another reason i need to finally make a twitter. But thanks.