Caption this

Caption this

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Photos-Parents-sit-passed-out-on-drugs-as-9212833.php
youtube.com/watch?v=G7Ch4O7wmuY
youtu.be/d4ThX19Ut4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fart_of_the_century.jpg

Ohio Police Post Shocking Photos of Adults Who Overdosed with 4-Year-Old in Vehicle

Local man gets singles

heheh

kek

If anyones wondering they diedof a heroin overdose apparently innthe front seat withtheir child in the back

Toddler's whining leads to murder-suicide. Toddler: "Fucks I give."

Reslly, though, the original story is sad and that kid was fucked the moment he wasn't aborted.

Mean Parents Hate Him!
Watch this toddler turn the tables on nap time with one weird trick.

No"blessyou" after sneeze

they overdosed, but didn't die

Fuck you, white knight. Your whole post made me sick. Sick to my ripped stomach, which is solid steel from 8 years in the Army SEALS. Do not fuck with me. Do not post this shit again.

And i thought my parents were bad...

Bitch got punched in the head so hard it knocked her husband out aswell

Gorira punch tru da window

At least he wore his seatbelt

Anyone find an article on this?

saw this shit on the news 10/10 parenting kek

Hey, my hometown...

When the heroin hits, but it's too much heroin so you pass out with your shit kid in the backseat.

PARTY HARD

Kek

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Photos-Parents-sit-passed-out-on-drugs-as-9212833.php

When mom can't stop queefing.

Anyone else have the fantasy that you were in the cops shoes and you molest the lady while shes passed out? Oh thats just me? Okay then..

If she's hot, sure. But this woman looks like her pussy smells of hot garbage.

True, but I love the ugly druggy girls who will do anything for a fix. Its very hot to me to take advantage of them because girls like that are usually easily manipulated

You behave son...mommy and daddy need a nap

>when the kush hits

"Jimmy ripped ass again"

after doctors notifed the crackhead couple that they cannot abort their son of 2 years; they proceeded to kill themselves.

Haha, it's funny because he has to wait for them before he can do something different!

You mean notified you stupid fucking cunt

Sup Kevin

When the fuck will you learn that this is not why Sup Forums exists? When the fuck will you get off your ass and actually contribute something that isn't total cancer? I've sat silent for too long. I sat through your faggot "dubs" bullshit, I've sat through skeletons, anorexic whores, and shave balls. You fucking killed Sup Forums. No, it wasn't always the trolling and faggotry that you've turned it into. It was actually pretty cool. Nobody worried about bait because even though we shared extreme shit, it was real, it was authentic, and we actually gave a shit. Well fuck it. I'm out. I can't sit through another 5 years of this catastrophe. Thanks for killing something great. Thanks for fucking nothing.

We've all been out

B8* lol. Fail

Fuck you and your wasted trips.

What's up dog?

Newfag, when it's 4's you say "quads".

I'm a retard. That actually made sense.

teh merican dream

You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

are we there yet?

First World Problems.

White parents set good example for white kid

Roll up! Roll up for the mystery tour!

White people wasted.

Guys, wake up! We're going to miss Phish!!

benis

I just want you to know I saved this because it is terrifying.

The irony is that now the state will take custody of the kid and he'll be much worse off now than if they would just let the kid stay with his junkie parents.

Kek

Little Jimmy shows disappointment that his poison acted too fast, having thought he'd given the right dose that they would die AFTER getting to Chuck E Cheese.

She's dead, not passed out.

lel

Out of dubs

nasty

> BOTTOM TEXT

Autism turned up to 11 on that one buddy

Reminds me of a musical classic from my childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7Ch4O7wmuY

> Morton St

When the post too salty

they look like the crackheads of breaking bad

RADIOHEAD - THE BENDS

Reminds me of the little kid from that episode of Breaking Bad with the junkie parents.

Reminds me of that cpr dummy pic that isee posted every so often.

"SMH my parents can't hang"

Funny...

win af

The kid was in his car seat but being restrained as he was and the only one with the narcopen, he chose to sit calmly and watch them die (sleep)

Kek, someone make this happen

highway to the danger zone

Its funnyand made me LOL, but the feels... talk about ruining the kids life, aside from having shitty parents, now this...

What's even more fucked up is that this kid would probably have a better life with his fucked up parents. Group homes and child services tend to fuck up kids real bad.

>If anyones wondering they diedof a heroin overdose apparently innthe front seat withtheir child in the back

>they overdosed, but didn't die

However, we can confirm that they are indeed in the front seat, and the kid is in the back.

but now he potentially gets his dingus played with by foster parents

wow. upvote this post

Glenn Frey really is dead! Peacefull easy feeling

Yeah, but the kid was damned either way, he would grow up with shitty parents and go to jail as an abused neglected problem child, now the foster system gets to do it. Fucked either way.

Injecting the marijuanas. Don't do it. Not even once.

looks like the fumes got them to.

youtu.be/d4ThX19Ut4c

She's passed out, not dead

"The Witness"

ring of recoil KEK

Maybe the connection could be that this picture shows a kid with junkie parents?

i thought the parents die in your sleep posts were just a joke... poor kid.... 1 like = 1 amen

>"RKO outta nowhere!!!!"

Kek

Vintage Orton