What are your thoughts on this video user?

What are your thoughts on this video user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxm7MW0V0Q
youtu.be/yUeOxPrLyyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when someone finally goes chimp on me like this I am going to fuck them up

it would be good if you posted a link so we could watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxm7MW0V0Q
Heres link because op is a faggot

>park like a shithead
>someone parks next to you
>kid opens door into your door, minor damage
>you demand her information and you're going to push her insurance up because you parked like an asshole
>she gets upset at you

k

>SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!?
>uploaded by Jose Rios, Jr.

Seems hispanics are only minorities when it benefits liberal media.

Around blacks......

how exactly did he park like a shithead?

nigger apologist, hi

This is just normal daily life for non-black people in mostly black areas of the US. It's shit. I spent 4 years in Miami Gardens and nearly 2 years in fucking Memphis. This is just regular shit that you put up with living there. Nothing is ever their fault and you better pray you aren't targeted by a group of them while they are out doing nig shit.

Seriously, sorry fag bags, but I don't know how some turds get so worked up over cosmetic damage of their car. I would be OK with it if they would just admit they are a materialistic cunt, but nobody ever does.

Watch the video stupid fucking nigger. He is inside his lines. She has a 2 door vehicle, the doors are extremely long. Fuck people like you, you should be exterminated.

Pic related: It's all niggers

the fact that you would say, "nigger apologist" says way more than I need to know about you. I wouldn't even consider an argument you made,

I'll be mad af is someone film inside that stupid box, actually mad right now

One day niggers will be put where they belong. Hanging and slaves. One day

>bags, but I don't know how some turds get so worked up over cosmetic damage of their car. I would be

I do kind of agree, but it does not excuse the childish way she behaves. When your 9 year old out classes you, you are a piece of trash.

I have had people ding my car, and didn't care... but if they acted like this, you bet I would be calling to get her insurance... Also, filing charges. I just want to legally fuck her up.

get off Sup Forums forever your not welcome here

Niggers.

"E-e-excuse me, ma'am. I believe your son just opened your door and it smashed into my car. It's OK I'd just like him to apologize and we can both be on our way".

"SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? SEE HOW WHITE PEOPLE DO!? *violently taps car keys into guys window* HE JUST PUSHED ME HE JUST PUSHED ME"

Yeah fuck niggers

>6 year old boy
>8 year old boy
>7 year old boy

This is why all black colleges are so successful.

My god thats horrible...

Do go on..

i love how they are getting killed more and more. in my city alone an officer is on paid leave while they "investigate" AGAIN just because he had no weapon but nigs gonna nigs. shoot them anyways lol

>calls people poor
>carmax temp plate

Kek even her son agreed that he hit the car. What is wrong with niggers

Whitenight detected.

Bitch got her car from a welfare check, what's new?

lol, yeah, she probably had an Android too. XD

>what is wrong with niggers
EVERYTHING

suck dick you faggot. get off fuckin Sup Forums you gay nigger jew. being a nigger is not about skin color, it's about your behavior and mentality. like a motherfuckin gypsy. a green motherfuckin eskimo from guatemala could be a nigger.

Holy sit that chick is hot as fuck. holy shit, she's a god damn angel.

Sums up this thread

She actually looks like my ex wife

Android implies intelligence and money sense. This nigger probably has the newest iphone.

kek, didn't catch that part

>white person hits car
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry"
"Its fine"
>Mfw crisis avoided

Niggers, man.

If the black woman was white, you would not be calling her a nigger, you would be calling her a cunt. People don't say, "We should kill all cunts." However, they do say, "We should kill all niggers." Skin color is still very important people and it does cause bias and racial anger.

I don't know whether or not you are black or white, that won't stop me from calling you a nigger.

>If she wasn't black she wouldn't be a nigger

Fuckin WHITE people!! always oppressing everyone they should check their automotive privilege!! money hungry cracker ass Faggot muthafuckas
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

Colleges in California offering segregated dorms for blacks and million dollar grant

You summed it up. Niggers nig'n. Shot en up like their gorilla ancestors at the zoo

Poor fag detected! lol! XD I don't even consider the price when getting a new phone. My dollars are your pennies. I'm rich bitch.

But not all white women are cunts, all black women are niggers. Don't deny the reliability of a black acting like a nigger.

le epin trol xD

You're a poorfag, though.

You do realize Sup Forums calls EVERYONE a nigger faggot, regardless of sexual orientation and race right? Fucking kike nigger faggot.

Losers wanted her info for that tiny scuff? Plus it was a little kid that did it, way to be disgusting money grubbing beaners.

It was small but she should've accepted responsibility. Instead she went on a racist rant. I'd take every penny I could from her.

youre probably from a third world country

Fucking this.

I prefer the term nigress

>Mom, even we do-
>SHUT UP!!

God fuckin' damn.

>Yelling and swearing like a cunt in front of her kids.
And people fucking wonder why the black community is so fucked. They see their parents acting like nignogs and just follow suit.

I might have hit her if she approached my wife like that.

They still wanted info before she got pissed off. My point stands.

youtu.be/yUeOxPrLyyI

This is the thanks we get for bringing over these nigger from africa. The only downside about slavery that they got to stay afterwards. Fucking ingrates/primates.

You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

give any black any type of any thing they do two of one things keep nigga black life (above)..or well until they show me a winner..sorry ho you choose number one, fuck you.. your son is the problem send him to camp or shut the fuck up.

As does mine. If your kid hits someone's car, that's on you. No matter how petty it might be. If I bumped into someone and broke something they were holding I wouldn't just fuckin say "oops, oh well it was only $30".

they were shopping at target the guy probably went there so he could feel accepted as a woman and use their bathrooms he didnt have the stones to stand up to her

He wanted her insurance info and was pompous white boy insistent on getting it.
The kid did it by accident and hes going to get the insurance involved for something that can be fixed at home, fuck niggers, fuck pompous white boys

The kid even fucking said that he hit the car, come the fuck on man

Who's this guy making such a damn fuss? Looks like the kind of thing that could be rubbed off with your finger.

I feel like we should actually ban people like this woman from having children. It would benefit humanity immensely

poor kid he did right and he going to get hit for it.

3dGy

She deserves to pay for it as well as having her insurance increased just for being such a spoiled whiny LYING nigger. Calling the dude a liar when her son admitted to hitting the car, and screaming at the boy to shut up when he is being honest. Her kids have more manners than this piece of shit. But they will probably turn out to be disrespectful adults, having learned from their mother's horrible example.

Thisx1000

There is no way of knowing this. The video begins with her already chimping out.

>How dare he defend another student from being attacked.
Fucking this shit drives me up the wall. Hope that bitch got expelled.

really all that needs to be done is set a cap on the amount of kids youre able to claim benefits from if you cant afford them you shouldnt have them, niggers might start going to abortion clinics then

R3t4rd3d

fuck off back to tumblr

>chimping out
Top Kek
This is why I come to Sup Forums

Good I don't want them near me.

>implying they can actually go to a uc.

You don't really see how much damage the kid did, so there is no way to judge how much it would cost to fix. If it's really that small then there is a pretty good chance her insurance, which is probably damn good considering it doesn't have plates on it as they wont let you drive it off the lot without full coverage, would probably just take care of it and maybe slightly raise her rates.

No excuse at all to act the way she did.

If you can afford the car, you can afford the insurance.

Now that's edgy as fuck!

Abortions are like $800

kids are a lot more expensive if the government doesnt pay for them

That's the thing! The car's a lease!

Just personal experience, but even in some bad, poor areas, people tend to have nice cars. Maybe it's different in rural, white poverty stricken areas, but in the city you tend to see nice new

I genuinely feel bad for black kids, that kid seriously looks like a good, well mannered kid but because of his full blown nigger harambe mother hes going to become a nigger like her
american blacks are the worst I blame their "black culture" if you can even call it that

From what you see on the video when he closes in it doesn't look like anything really. It could have been deeper than it looked, but I doubt it.

That being said fuck that stupid ass lady. Poor little niglet has to live with the bitch. He's the real victim here. Can't even watch his bitch of a mom handle minor insurance squabbles.

But user, we should.

I feel bad for those kids

Carmax doesn't lease.

Blacks get aids a lot wonder why oh yeah they are aids

I FUCKIN HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH, there is a difference between a black person and a nigger....this here is a fuckin NIGGER.

I think all races can agree the world would be a better place if there were no cunts in it