Post girls you know and other anons will say what the would do to them

post girls you know and other anons will say what the would do to them

Yes!!!!!!

chain her naked in my basement with no food or water. after two days bring down a glass and piss in it, tell her she can eat after she drinks it. when she drinks give her just enough food. repeat each day for a week, then move to pissing straight into her mouth. only give her her freedom when she signs a contract swearing to drink my piss every day.

I'd carry a flight to NYC, track her down ,and then i'd bend her over and force my fat cock inside off that ass spanking, untill she screams and cries from me fucking her so rough, pumping fast and hard till my cum is dripping out of her dirty slut holes

My wife would you? How

I would take her to a club and dance with her. She would grind her ass against my cock on the dance floor and I would run my hands up and down her body. We would go out to the alley behind the club and I would fuck her up against a cold brick wall. I wouldn't cum just yet. I'd take her home and make her suck me off in the back of the cab and then show her tits to the driver for a tip.

What would you guys do to her?

Doing indepth descriptions over on kik: just add me JustHereforPics69

I'd kidnap and chloroform her. When she wakes up she'd find herself in a Disney princess themed room with her hair dyed blonde, done in high pigtails and wearing only a pink tutu. She'd be chained to the wall. I'd enter the room every day, erect cock out, and ask her if she's ready to suck her daddy off. I'd deny her food and water until she sucked my cock to completion.

you married a jew?

got some of my ex

How would you defile my girlfriend?

(posting this mostly to brag)

the gf

I'd eat a box of nerds out of her butthole.

Italian why

I'd get her addicted to heroin then pimp her out to other black drug dealers for discounted weight.

I pay for her boob job.

Tie her to a bannister at a frat party and let the entire house of guys pump her full of cum, then take photos and send them to all the contacts in her phone.

what would you do to mine?

She's posing for you with her ass in the air....what's going to happen next?

Probably get shot down by her.

Make her kneel while I rub my cock all over her face, have her jerk me off while she licks my taint and butthole, cum on her face and make her go to the store to pick up cigarettes without washing it off.

pls be here

milf

wow. would love to pull her nipples with clothespins!

I'd hike up her skirt, spit on her asshole and shove my cock in it, pulling her hair, until she moaned like a whore, then make her taste her ass on my cock until I came in her mouth and watched her swallow.

that tight little butt needs a good fucking!

I smack her ass hard, pull her thong to the side and grab a handful of her hair before pushing my cock deep into her pussy and fucking her like the dirty slut she is before pumping her full of cum.

My girl

OC

I would tie her down and tit fuck her and cum all over her face again and again until I couldn't cum any more and my dick just whistled when I had an orgasm.

I'd grab her by the hair and slam my cock in and out of her throat while slapping her cheeks and calling her a retarded victim. I would convince her that she deserves it, and when she's broken I would make her undress in public and hold a sign that says "Dumbass Whore, Will Suck Dick For Free!" with a big smile on her face.

What would you do to this dumb cunt? Be brutal pls.

wwyd

Excellent.. anything else?

ID Start off by slapping the ever loving shit out of her face, before forcibly ripping off her shirt and tying it around her eyes as a makeshift blindfold, id throatfuck her till the point of suffocation only to stop at the last second, take the blindfold off and cum in her eyes leaving her blind and short of breath.

To start with, I'd carry her off in the woods and tie her to a tree -- for me and all the guys in this thread to take turns with...

U like? Moar?

What would you do with mine?

This is fucking amazing, here's more of her. What else would you do? Don't be afraid to ruin her fucking body and mind, she deserves it.

Well if you insist

After she's got eyes full of cum and little air in her lungs im gonna stuff that fucking blindfold in her mouth, use my belt to tie up her arms, pin her to the floor, rip her pants off and ram my dick inside of her while telling her what a useless and pathetic excuse for a human she is.

I'd leave her there overnight to let the cum dry. Then I would peel the layers off of her face and force feed them to her.

Anything else for mine?

Would take her out to my farm, and tie her to the fence. Would brutally buttfuck her out of her mind l, pounding like an animal, enthralled by her cries as she begs me to stop....

R8 M8

Wreck this fucking retarded cunt more, she needs it

any of her not so zoomed in?

Who wants to write a nice story about this girl I know?

She's a very shy girl. She acts and looks like a fucking 11 year old. Doesn't have any friends and only plays with her little brother. Has no interest in boys or sex whatsoever and only kissed, never more.

She has been modelling for a while. This is a casting pic
I'd love it if the person who writes it, adds or uses this info... Or not

Friend I know (sorry for bad quality)

...go on...

fuck yea!

more in sexy outfits like this?

More

>girl

With her little cries for help muffled by the rags in this cunts useless mouth, Id fuck her worthless pussy until the point of climax, but im not cumming inside her, i dont want my seed inside subhuman garbage, ill give her eyes a second glazing just for good measure. While she sits there, crying, unable to see or speak, id reach into my drawer and fetch another belt, hard leather, taking the two ends and putting them over eachother and making it taut to give it that audible crack. Shall i continue?

Chisel fuck her jaw line and cum on her fivehead / 10

moar of her

At last, when I'm done with her, I bring my horse over. She screams at first as the horse starts to mount her, but before he can even get all 20 inches into her ass, she blacks out from the pain.

Yes pls

muh dick for more?

Moar?

How would you use her, anons?

Be graphically brutal..

She's my cousin in law my dick gets diamond everytime i see her because she's always in a sexy dress, yoga pants, or a swimsuit when I'm around her.

id start cracking that belt across her cheeks, stomping and kicking her thighs, she needs to learn her new position on life, Id begin telling her to do things, stand up, lay down, etc, the basics, If she failed to do so id unleash a whirlwind of asswooping. Finally, when she's in the mindset and obedience of a sex slave, id drag her out into the streets, chain her to the nearest lamppost, and leave a sign saying "Free whore" passing her on for someone else's amusement.

Kek. Nothing down there though

What happens after she blacks out?

The horse continues fucking her like mad while I record it with her phone. I didn't know it was possible for a girl to fit 20 inches of horse Dick in her ass..

Would you watch?