I need your advice user

I need your advice user
Give in to female manipulation or hold the rules?
>or am I being an overproud douche faggot?

Long story short:
>sleeping with gf sunday at 1000, she starts semi-rubbing her ass on me, obviously I take it
>later she tells me this upsets her, I said sorry, rest of sunday nice
>monday goes on, we see each other, everything perfect
>at tuesday lunch time, she tells me is upset again
>and this is her argument: I only worry about my own needs. she was sleepy, didn't wan't sex really. then, for sake of argument, she relates this with 2 situations when she took care of my needs
>problem is this we had an agreement on both situations, so I reply its a bad faith move as an argument
>this is not the first time she uses bad faith arguments, like asking for accountability for agreed actions
>I am mad. haven't spoke to her for 3 days

Worst thing: The last thing she said was "Everything would have been smooth if you just said "I'm sorry" for sunday and "I'm grateful" for "
Waiting for accountability to come is shitty. This may be a deal breaker.

The problem is this habit of twisting facts for arguments, some maquiavelical view for making someone agreeing whit you, isn't it?
Is wrong to be mad? Should I give in? I wan't serious answers, since I thought she would be the one. This is important for me. I can answer for any details.

Will dump some sets in return

The rule is to never give into female manipulation. Even women themselves dont know what they want. Just stand your ground and be a man about it

Dude that's every woman ever. You just gotta manipulate situations and arguments to work for you or live with her bs.

Yes, I think of this aswell, it's always a main guide. But girl is hot and smart, so I'll take a step back before making a decision, and I came here.

Pretty much this

She's trying to manipulate the situation to her advantage, what you could do is just tell her you misread her advance and that you're sorry but there's no need for her to throw past events like that, this is what made you mad.

>This may be a deal breaker
of course it's a deal breaker. but it's the price you pay for having a woman in your life.

My advice: get a vasectomy. Seriously. You never want to have children in the first place, but you certainly never want to have children with a woman who is so blatantly manipulative.

i have 2 kids and i can't wait to die. get it done. there's no reason to ever get handcuffed to a woman in that way. Marriage is fine. But kids fuck up everything forever.

Definitely do not give into that bullshit, If everything you said was true then she is just testing boundaries. Make her understand you wont fall victim to such manipulation and if it comes down to it just ask if she wants to fuck everytime youre about to do it. Thats if you really want to stay with her though, cause the manipulation will always be in her for life so be weary.

I don't want to stereotype her, she is the best girl I've been with, and has never manipulated me beyond this 2 episodes, all of which had semi-plausible triggers.

FFS, just say you're sorry that you used her but that she needs to clearly communicate her feelings. Say that she needs to be her own advocate. But still apologize and be contrite

She sounds crazy, when I'm with my partner in bed and she starts gyrating her ass into me it's a clear sign she wants the peenor.

I would move on fam.

Yes, I told her this exacty, but when she partially agreed, she wouldn't stop asking for accounts. I think this is an ego problem.

I look into it.
I am currently going for not giving in, I think it's fair to be sorry for her feelings about the sunday but not apologizing since the signs are debatable, but definitely want an explanation about the bullshit argument

You are a cynical one, aintcha

being a parent is the greatest joy i've ever felt! --no one, ever

Ok user, you can keep faping, thanks for the advice, I feel I wasn't that lost

do you want to "win" or do you want to be happy? If you want to be happy, accept fault but demand change from both sides, these aren't chess matches, they're partnerships, and relationship fights are always about bullshit.

Work to improve communication, or decide rationally if you want to put up with the bad situation, just like work or literally every other human relationship. Are your emotions your servant or your master? You will often not be able to secure the best outcome for yourself, learn to deal with it.

She needs to control you and your behavior in a way that meets her "arbitrary" needs. Your mistake, in dealing or trying to deal with her is two fold: 1. It's fact or situation driven. Relating or having a relationship with someone like this fact based interaction will fail every time because though facts matter to you and the real world it's her arbitrary feelings that matter and the operative words here are arbitrary and feelings. 2. Control is the ultimate goal and that is was matters to her and arguments are for her a form of controlling you and your life with her.
You must realize that this is a difficult pattern to not only live with but nearly impossible to change and will for the rest of your time with her be intensified by family, friends, and GOD FORBID children. My advice leave her now or prepare for a lifetime of this.

Yes my friend, that's what I wan't. I don't see this as a power struggle, but as an fair distribution of responsability (with some feelings in the middle).

I don't want to "win" nor satisfy my ego, I wan't both of us to be happy, meaning from my side, that she must stop doing this. How to proceed?

Also thankyou very much for your truthfull words

Servant, for sure. I can't deal with this happening on a certain basis, and this is reasonable, not emotional. Definitely not gonna give up the reason of being treated fairly, for some poon

Sauce niggi

Well this makes a lot of sense, and feels really shitty. I don't want to live in a world of a control struggle camouflated by pseudo-love. If she is driven by this arbitrary feelings as most women, she has to go, no doubt. How to make sure?

>sorry, out of gifs

I dont have any sauce on this, is really old stuff, srry.

>found another

Let her do the work. By that I mean be firm that you feel she is not clearly stating her needs to you. That her level of interaction is unacceptable in meeting your needs for a stable and loving relationship and that if she wants to "participate" in a loving relationship with you then she will need to change. She'll either change or leave. Likely, if she is not beyond salvaging she'll change and stay. However you need to be firm to yourself and clear to her how you need her to be rational and that it is not about who is controlling who. You have to protect yourself before you can protect or find a loving partner and before a partner can love and protect you.

Thanks there, I just got to make less black and white, but the essence makes sense.

Battery is dying, thanks Sup Forumsros, will keep posting till it's empty

It's important to remember that humans don't naturally want to be right, they want to win. You have to make an effort to think about it objectively, were you ignoring her feelings or only thinking about yourself? If so then just own up, cede the point, say I screwed up.

Then, you've established your hand in things being bad, you now start laying out what you think about her behavior that was unfair. Now both sides can acknowledge their own blame, and both have something on which to improve. She's way more likely to be receptive to this since is avoids the whole "they just said I'm wrong I'm gonna dig in my heels approach"

Shes acting like any other girl, they all want to be martyrs

i have found tht many women rather then end the conversation when they admit fault or realize they arent completely in the right they do one of two things
>i dont want to talk anymore
or
>well this other shit over here that isnt relevant or is not important to the current conversation but its a topic that i think i won so i bring it up
you are handling it well i would never give in but then again you gotta let the small bs slide by just not responding, if you dont respond to her bs when she is being oobsiously trying to make you mad you will win forever bc as she crosses the line even further you can take the high road and that willl go a long way in the future bc you cn always fall back on the fact that you never got out of control like she does

>implying being cynical is a bad trait

She'll do it again. She's getting comfortable. It will only get worst. You either stand your ground and stop taking her bullshit or you leave her. There's no way you can just take this and be happy. I'm speaking from experience.

Stand your ground faggot.
Don't be a pussy. Not even she'll like it.

man, I gotta come here more often when I need relationship advice, you guys are all experts in women