Post your favorite magic eyes

Post your favorite magic eyes.

If you don't know what those are, just get real close to your monitor and let your eyes unfocus for a nice 3d surprise

Gotta admit, this is one of the most easily discernible magic eye images I've seen in a long time.

Usually it's hard to tell what it is, but here there's no question.

>mfw nothing happens

Goatse!

How do you not know how to look at these

Okay, got one of a front view?

Would you be able to see into the vagoo?

Took me a while but that one's fantastic

I can clearly see shapes. I don't know what they mean. It is very crisp. Interesting.

Unrelated: also I am bad at discerning store fronts.

see

Again I can see stuff. It looks like scribbles. Like someone took a 3D marker in kidpix and drew a tunnel

What program do you use to make these? What is the name of this type of art? Stereoscopes?

Oh. I get it. I see the negative of goatse, so that was confusing. Also, real mature guys.

Do I see a negative because I have my eyes crossed, rather than looking out relaxed (parallel)?

hurry up jesus christ

Oh. I get it. I see the negative of goatse, so that was confusing. Also, real mature guys.

Do I see a negative because I have my eyes crossed, rather than looking out relaxed (parallel)?

thats the weirdest fuckin shit

moar

holy shit fuck. This is the first time I've ever been able to see one of these

Goatse!

For the first time in my life I make one of those things work and it's fucking goatse

Anyway, it worked. Keep it up, user.

basically, user. when your eyes relax you go what's essentially cross eyed, but it just so happens that this image is made to be seen while "cross-eyed"

This is fucking with my head man.
I saw it perfectly normal before, hands in the front.
Then I went and looked at a bunch of other magic eyes on google and came back to this one.
Now I'm seeing it reversed/negative, hands in the back, and I can't switch it back.

Fucking brain shit.

welp

fuck this thread

Oh my god this one took me forever. So worth it though.

fuck your thread

oh look its a sailboat

you fucking awesome faggot

I swear these things are like the original fingerbox.

dude it has like 3-4 layers in it....thats badass

no idea what this one is, other than the dame

This was what Was expecting to see from the image the OP posted.

I must not be very good at this game.

anyone got stereoscopics?

what the fuck is it

YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU GOT ME

Jesus fucking balls this is hard when you're drunk. I'm seeing like 8 different things. I'm starting to feel like I might puke.

I have a request, can someone shop one of these into what I'm supposed to see? I can unfocus my eyes to an extent when looking at these things, but it doesn't seem to be enough to get the final result. I see some slight alterations to the original picture, but nothing astonishingly different/hidden. Maybe seeing what the actual hidden image is get my eyes to go all the way.

sure gimme a minute

The pic on OP is goatse
to me at least, when I get the effect, I move my head to the sides and can see the different "layers" moving, like cheap 3d cinema.

which one? the stereo pictures or the hidden 3d images?

I have always naturally been able to see these kinds of pictures, I dont know why, no one ever "taught" me, I just saw one, screwed up my vision instinctively and saw the image. For the longest time I didnt know what the big deal was, until i found out many people cant see the images

I get get that far, the layers part that is, but I can't pull out anything recognizable from it. I could kind of pic out goatse once people started mentioning it.
The hidden image ones. The stereoscope stuff I can see fine, I love that shit.

here user pic related

this user just can't see the magic eye ones, any autistic child can see ones you keep spamming

ha

I just put the original through a decoder because I thought you were just being a nigger, but I'll be damned, thx user.

remember user, you owe me

I remember I got my first fingerbox at 12. Now a days they have digital fingerboxes