Tell Me This, user

If the Federation is so great then why does its flagship have only one bathroom?

youtube.com/watch?v=UAKQzZfpaz8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhODlALRGoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

transporter dude. Just beam that "shit" right out of you.

did you ever hear random transporter noises coming from anyone's pants? because I sure didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhODlALRGoA

I had that poster over my bed growing up

>star trek rp
>lol gene btfo
>garbage series for garbage people
>concerns
Why are 2016 trekmemes so cancerous? 2015 was a great year for hot trek memes, what happened?

The new movie and series will inject some fresh memes into the trek-chan continuum, rest assured.

user at Sup Forums, when the memes failed

Well they obviously didn't do it in public. It would be like farting or something on the bridge. Come on user, get realistic

The bathroom thing is a joke from the producers. We clearly see onscreen multiple times that each crew quarters come equipped with running water, a sonic shower, changing area, dressing table and mirror and most likely a toilet. The real question is where the wastewater goes when it is flushed? Is there just a forcefield in the bowl absorbing any material and then instantly processing it into raw matter for energy conversion purposes? I bet even Wesley crusher could do the calculations in his head to show on average how many atoms of poop wind up in your cup of earl grey or your chocolate sundae .

>applying human standards of etiquette to all races in the United Federation of Planets

wait until space tumblr hears about this!

>likely a toilet
no there is no toilet, have you ever seen it in their rooms? no you haven't because they're not there.

>Leah brahmans builds a starship which includes sonic showers and bathtubs and sinks in crew quarters but omits toilets
Was she retarded or do you claim she has some kind of retention fetish and she fancies the idea that the crew constantly has to hold it in?

Anyone has this pic on better resolution?The biggest I could find on google was 1600 × 783 and you still can't see shit on that.

She only designed the warp engine but if she had been in charge of the rest then yeah she probably would have neglected the toilets because she's obviously autistic what with the weak social skills.

if u locked urself in there ud be the most powerful man on the ship >:)

Does the federation have seashell technology?

so who is the "poo loo" of the federation?

Pakleds, no question.

Bajorans
>designated shitting planet

Please, if anyone the Klingons probably take the biggest power dumps

In space noone can hear you shit.

Klingons take their fat steaming p'takh on other battle opponents

>*bleep bleep* Transporter room 3, this is the captain. Lock on to my coordinates and beam my poop into space

>... aye sir

>where the wastewater goes when it is flushed
Cetacean Ops. What are those stupid fishes going to do about it?

>Chief, sensors are detecting an overflow in the pattern buffer! Get out of there! GET OUT OF THERE!

navigate the ship right into an asteroid, that's what they're otherwise there to prevent isn't it?

>tfw somebody tries to beam poop while you're in the transporter buffer

You all know he thinks this when he poops

They crap in the replicator, definitely

You notice they don't have washing machines or laundromats. do they just dump their dirty knickers into the replicator as well?

>do they just dump their dirty knickers into the replicator as well?
yes though the same sonic technology which cleans their bodies I suppose would make laundry a snap too

That's what they do with dirty dishes, so it stands to reason