Sometimes I just want to kill, and watch your blood splatter all over. Any thoughts?

Sometimes I just want to kill, and watch your blood splatter all over. Any thoughts?

Those who kill must themselves be ready to be killed. Hunt at your own risk friendo.

Do it faggot

Am I may mentally wrong for this thinking? Please be honest.

Sometimes I just wanna masturbate while sticking stuff up my butt. And know what? Sometimes I do.

Bring it

>inb4 timestamp
I'm taking a shit. No pen/paper

You're gonna be needing some paper

This is all ive got.

Well make it count

Okay. Then I WILL kill. First victim...... see picture. Dare you to catch me.... hahahaha.

Join army faggot

I'm planning on it.

Killing is overrated.

Now rape on the other hand....

I don't think we care if you do or don't.. At least I don't.

Victim done for. Any more murder requests? You can see full video of me taking my victim on the dark net for bitcoins. Look for angel warrior.

best poo joke ever. thanks op your making ym last night on Sup Forums a good one

See

Im not op.

Did everything come out all right? Did you get any on you?

Yum. He first victim was fun. Did you see he video? Then you got the wrong .onion site. Hackers can get the site from me. I will be posting another victim within the hour. See pic for next victim. See Angel Warrior video on onion site to watch full video of "triumph". Can see LIVE video of you know the password. Countdown... twenty one minutes....

Yes, no. It was a mighty poo. Taco bell fueled it. And the lingering smell was enough to wake up my wife and get her to ask which animal died. Twas the kind of poo which songs are sung and poems are written about.

You better do something OP....your shitty thread is gonna die

She is young. Cant wait to enter.....

Im sorry- but your floor is kinda gross duderino

Ain't it funny how them kind of poos smell so....so comforting to the pooer yet to those on the outside they just smell like shit?

No apology necessary. I agree and as we speak i am making preperations to rid myself of that disgusting floor and replace it with something different.

Pics or it didn't happen bitch

Pics? For a home improvement project i havent started yet? Explain how ypu want me to acomplish that.

Are you fucking retarded?

Also pic related. Like i said in Im not op.

shit with gun why?

No, but obviously you are.

Just got home. Gun was in my holster. I went straight to the bathroom due to my need to shit.

Nothing of value was lost.

My bad bro.... Please disregard your inclusion in my post.

i figured you just had a really dangerous bathroom

No worries.

A man can dream though, a man can dream.