Taylor Swift and Boyfriend Calvin Harris Have Broken Up

> “multiple sources” have confirmed the news with one saying, “There was no drama. Things just don’t work out sometimes.” Harris was in a major car crash last week that prompted him to cancel two shows. An E! source says, “This all happened last week. Taylor and [Calvin] had no big blowout fight, but the romance just was not there anymore for them. [He] is the one that ended it. It was all done in a very mature fashion. Taylor is pretty upset but they are still in communication. Taylor was there for [him] with his accident and supportive.”

Another man walks all over Taylor Swift. :(

Will she turn to acting to vent her frustrations?

Who gives a shit

Looks like I'm up boys. Wish me luck.

>There was no drama
She'll make a song about it anyways

sounds like her contract called for another album

blacked when?

only one?

Why does she blow through boyfriends so fucking fast?

She's a slut.

More like she doesn't out out and always gets dumped

She gets paid to be a beard for celebrities. She has rules for her line of work. Calvin broke that rule by not showing up for a paparazzi that Taylor called and set up to take pics. He was out doing coke with twinks instead.

she needs a harem desu

>mfw I have a shot with muh waifu again :3

My sweet vanilla beanpole

Too pure for this world

So it's 100% her, right?

Either these relationships are manufactured for the sake of publicity and to sell albums and shit (because selling a breakup album/song is the easiest shit ever), or there's something wrong with her.

I'm thinking it's the former and that this is for $$$$ reasons, but is there any chance it's the latter?

roastie af tbqh

>TayTay bf lottery starting again
Gonna buy 20 tickets this time, I GOTTA WIN.

Sup Forums - television & film

retirement

This

fuck off i was thinking the same thing

tfw she will never know we even exist

Can you imagine being bona fide slut but constantly being watched by media so you have to pretend to "date" just so you can get your itch scratched? Poor girl. Victim of the modern age.

Why is hyped for the album?

Maybe this will turn her music back to the innocent love songs that she used to make

>She gets paid to be a beard for celebrities.

>Implying they're not her beards.

>implying you've seen her vagina

>1st for Tay Tay getting

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>Harris was in a major car crash last week that prompted him to cancel two shows

He was in a MINOR car crash with tiny lacerations to his face and he didn't want to fly down to Alabama to play Hangout Fest. I know this because I was at Hangout Fest and Panic! at the Disco filled his timeslot.

here are the options
1) she is a crazy bitch
2)she does not know what she wants
3)she has wrong or impossible exceptions of what a romance/relationship is
4)they are all gold diggers and she dates them because she is lonely(like that Russian queen that gave away all the lands to anyone who would be willing to dick her)
5)all of the above

TELEVISION AND FILM

makes sense. her last album came out back in 2014.

Sup Forums's face when

>people who aren't you fucked your waifu
feels cucky tbqh

Calling it now the next one will be non-white. She sold herself to the kikes

More like she's hot and rich, so unless normies she has no worries someone else will come along.

Sounds like everything worked out better than expected for you.

>be 16 year old girl
>spend your whole life wanting to be a country music star
>get discovered before you've even left high school
>try and keep your feet on the ground while your thrust head first into the fucked up world of the music industry
>every cock within 100 miles of you wants to get inside you for one reason or another

Do you really think it's just her?

P.S. if you're not in a monogamous relationship pretty sure you don't get to judge everyone else's.

She's only got one true love in her life.

She'll always have Karlie

>Russian queen that gave away all the lands to anyone who would be willing to dick her

Russia never had any queens. Who the hell are you talking about?

and what a surprise he is another white guy, given the amount of men she dates I think it would be politically correct for her to date a black guy to prove that she is not as racist as the oscars.Im here by starting #TaylorBlackedSwiftly #TaylorSoPicky

Im a liberal guy but when you fuck more than 20 people you turn into used goods regardless of gender

>#TaylorBlackedSwiftly
lmao

Did they play emperor's new clothes?

>rich male celeb
>pumps and dumps hot women at regular intervals
>Sup Forums's hero

>rich female celeb
>gets a new guy every year or so
>hurr what's wrong with her, stupid fickle fucked-up cunt

I think Im thinking of Yekaterina Alexeyevna (Russian: Eкaтepинa Aлeкceeвнa Yekaterina Alekseyevna) or Catherine II, also known as Catherine the Great

What's so special about 20?

10 seems pretty used.

Technically one other person makes you "used goods".

Faggot.

>>Sup Forums's hero
citation needed

Catharine the Great was Empress of Russia.

>imply she's fucked more than a couple of them

Imagine going to her bedroom. There's probably a guard at the door patting your down for recording devices.