Feeling depressed asf can't afford good liquor so this will have to do. Feels thread or whatever

Feeling depressed asf can't afford good liquor so this will have to do. Feels thread or whatever

Hi

That will fuck your shit up

the water melon one is the best

Shit same here missing true love that i left for an easy fuck.

Kinda the point

2006 nostalgia thread?

More like fuck your liver up. When will kids learn. Everclear is the only real way to get drunk.

There's no such thing as nostalgia past 2002. Normies ruined it.

More like when can we afford better whiskey, id rather whiskey than 4 loko gold. Lol

I'd rather be sober and depressed than drink sugar infused malt beverages. Dat fucking hangover.

Nah.

Cheap vodka is 100 times better than that liquid sweet diarrhea.

If you drink like me you do get hang overs from this shitty shit

First time I drank I had four loko and I got super trashed and through up about 7 times kek

But I'm sippin on some of this good rum and chasing with copious amounts of coconut water and V8. I'm not about hangovers. They're a waste of time.

Unfortunately I only have the middle one right now. Had the 21 year aged one once, shit was so fucking good I nearly died.

Good stuff right there All I have is Hurricane

how does sugar have anything to do with a hangover?

should be drinking gin and tonic like a vet

Op here already finished it going on my second.

Flavor?

Shit watermelon store ran out of gold

Something to do with it slowing down liver function in combination with hooch or whatever. I had some good links on the topic but I'm way to drunk right now.

Just spend some time on google and you can save your liver.

Watermelon one is fucking god I love that one and the peach miss Blueberry Lemonade one

old stuff right there

Old enough to consent.

(*^o^*)

Hahahaha drink water op. Tomorrow morning isn't going to be pretty

When life gives you lemons... you know the rest.

Lol I agree with this lokos give the worst hangovers

No I don't, Andy Milonakis. Please elaborate.

>tfw that nigga is 40

Don't get me wrong but isn't Steel Reserve more bang for your buck?

Yeah since they are brewed in hiigh gravity the alloy series is 8% but they hide the alcohol really well. In four lokos you get that shit taste from time to time

Kek I remember his show

You make lemonade.

This applies to op.

Four loko is fucking nigger brew. But damn it is strong. I remember when they first came out. Everyone drank em like it was the end of the world.

I remember the craze as well everyone wanted them

I have a green apple four loko right now OP. being a broke nigga tonight.

For real man! My brother bought me some when i was in 9th grade to get laid, i will never forget that wonderful night!!!!! Lol

stupid shit faggot fuck suck my cunt stupid nigger fuck licking stunt fucker

Nice trips

>tfw Aldi beer

Been drinking some sweet dark brew all night with a bunch of friends and traded with someone for Apple pie to share with everyone and I am very drunk and it's so good. Your life is sad though cause 4loko is cancer.

I fucking had my first 3some after a few of these in 9th grade cause the girls broke a candle hahaha true story same guy as the gold guy. Sure as hell missing Jenna.

My uncle fucked me

I'm your uncle

Call me later?

You are clearly too young to be actually depressed, OP. Drinking those nowadays is fucking retarded. It was back in 2009 and before that those were truely effective. Now it's just sugar malt liquor.

Just get liquor or real malt liquor if you're actually trying to get drunk.

Not op, but 2009 my dad died and I'm just now getting out of the depression. I was 13 when I found him, gold guy.

Call you maybe

Na my uncle is a nigger

Yeah those things used to be potent as shit